CVS Pharmacy — prescriptions not in stock
For the second time this week, in trying to refill prescriptions, I have received a text message that the drug in question is not available and they will have to order it. first it was a drug that I take for spinal stenosis — generic clonopin. (friday 4-15-16 4:42pm text message was received) yesterday, I tried to refill a ventolin inhaler and received a text this morning (4-19-16 @11:25 a. m.) that this was not in stock and could not be filled at this time, they would text me when it was ready. when I was at the pharmacy a few weeks ago, the clerk asked me if I wanted his particular rx refilled and quoted a price of $200+ dollars. I told them "no, not at that price." what I didn't realize was that I was only in the middle of a 30 day supply. now, why would a tech ask if I wanted a refile when it was not due? i've never had this happen before in the 5 to 6 years we have been using cvs? my husband, who is an at&t employee, called them back a day or so later and asked them to check on the co-pay for that rx, and they told him $30.00. we called last night to check on the generic clonopin and it was finally ready and requested the refill on the ventolin, then I received the text this morning that it would need to be ordered. they would send a text when it was ready. this is not the first time we have complained about this particular pharmacy. this inhaler is a generic for albuterol which is a common drug for asthma and other lung conditions. shouldn't this be a shelf ready drug? we didn't have half the problems that we have experienced since using a local pharmacy. we also get text that drugs are ready that were supposed to be canceled due to changes in prescriptions. this happened just last week and I told the pharmacy to remove it from my drug list 2 months ago.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription.
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!!
- CVS - customer service
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness
- CVS - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends
- CVS - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly