CVSpharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it

A Jul 11, 2018 Review updated:

turned in my prescription on 7-6-2018, to be filled on 7-11-18. i was called and told they were out of my medication and it would be in later today. i called back at 3:00 and was told very rudely that they were out all had been sold, they couldn't order because the pharmacy manager was off until friday, and that it would be the following tuesday before my medication would be there. i tried to ask questions about what i could do, as this is a medication that causes withdrawals if not maintained. i was told nothing other then calling my dr, and was treated with extream rudeness!!!

• Me
    Mel18 Oct 23, 2020

I'm over there app saying one thing and you talk to the pharmacy they say different. And when you asks for them to run your medication they go in fix the app and send you a text saying to soon. The medication is for depression the doctor knows I'm out that's why she called it in she said I can't go with out it.
    What ever happened to doing a job at 100%
    I didn't get we'll can the insurance or well call the doctor???
    I will never be put though this again.

• Me