CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health / I am complaining about minute clinic vaccination misinformation and being overcharged as a result of misinformation
My name is Marjorie Gross and on 5/6/19 I went to your Minute Clinic in upper marlboro, md to get vaccinated for a trip to Portugal, Spain and Morocco. I was told I need three vaccines (Hep A, B and tyroid) and was charged over two hundred dollars. I was also told I need to return next month for another vaccine and then return again in 6 months. A week later, my son & daughter-in-law (R. and W. Payne) told me that they went to your Minute Clinic on Annapolis Road, Bowie, MD and were vaccinated for the same trip overseas. They were told they only needed two vaccines and only need to return in six months to complete the vaccines. Also, they were only charged one hundred thirty some dollars. I want to know why I was told I needed three vaccines when in fact I only need two vaccines according to the CDC?
I spoke Laura in your customer relations and Sue, CRM1082029, in your corportate contact center. Sue stated she would get my information reviewed and get back to me as soon as possible.
To resolve this matter outside of the court system, I want CVS to refund the overcharges for the vaccines and correct the misinformation going on within your various Minute Clinics.
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly