4627 N Main St, Columbia, SC, 29203, US
Fri:8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

CVS

CVSHired a bouncer for Muslims at 4627 N. Main Columbia SC.

The pharmacists literally hired a bouncer "Karen" and after the pharmacist lectured me on what I needed while my Doctor prescribed it! THREE TIMES IN THREE MONTHS SENT IN RX LIST TO FILL! This Karen literally was infected with Covid. I'm Vaxxed and Boosted and I hope she has horrid dreams about her behaviour and I have peace. Alhamdulilla. Ick. My spelling, I'm dealing with a mild knife wound and can't sue CVS. They let her do whatever she wanted and they knew she had it! She posted a tiktok about the "disgusting (ethnic and religious slur) I was insulted, lectured and berated for an HOUR today. I went there at 10 am. She came in to work at 10:30. I was forced to SIT on the floor and be slapped, stabbed and punched for an HOUR! Why is this legal?!

• Updated by Cuomo Primetime · Apr 12, 2022

"You can't make this s*** up" as they say.

• Updated by Cuomo Primetime · Apr 12, 2022

I wish I had pictures and video but she followed me to a non CCTV (no camera area) area and threw my travelling phone.That's when the stab happened. I told the what she did and they ignored it!

• Updated by Cuomo Primetime · Apr 12, 2022

I found out what it takes to become a Pharmacist. The guy that works there is literally 19 years old! He told me he was a certified licensed pharmacist and I've seen him fill prescriptions! Here's what it takes: "Typical entry requirements: You'll need to complete a four-year Master of Pharmacy (MPharm) degree approved by the General Pharmaceutical Council, a one year pre-registration training course in Pharmacy If you do not have the qualifications to get onto a MPharm degree, you could do a two-year Pharmacy foundation degree". He must've started when he was TWELVE. CVS literally hires people off the street!

• Updated by Cuomo Primetime · May 12, 2022

This month I found out that the Manager paid off "witnesses" to last month bouncer incident to lie about me. It was all my fault because I'm a dirty sand-n-word. (Derogatory Islamic name) I got mild Covid from her. CVS knew she was positive and sicced her on me like a rabid dog!

• Updated by Cuomo Primetime · May 12, 2022

My wound is finally healing. It got infected. CVS denies everything and blames me.

• Updated by Cuomo Primetime · May 12, 2022

I had my Doctor send in two prescriptions for pain (non-narc). CVS flat out said "You don't need them woman!" I said I had refills on them and they lectured me I'm not even allowed to say "hello" or they'd call the police and have me beaten and raped. Then they insisted I that the last time I got refills was May of 2021. I said "No, I saw the Doctor in January of THIS YEAR!" They called me a liar and told me to shut up or I'm banned! So next time I have to go for my heart/bp meds if they deny me or give me the wrong prescription I'm not allowed to say anything or I'm banned for being a terrorist! CVS has gone way too far with women hating and islamophobia! CVS at 4627 N. Main Columbia SC needs SHUT DOWN RIGHT NOW! I wish my insurance covered another pharmacy. It doesn't.

• Updated by Cuomo Primetime · May 14, 2022

What CVS is doing to Muslims like me is a hate crime.

• Updated by Cuomo Primetime · May 14, 2022

Same Muslim hating Manager Mitchell Jones. Despite multiple reports from myself and fellow Muslim Sisters, he still is "manager".

CVSSexism on vaccines

At CVS store #5596
    >Strict rules by CVS, WALGREENS and WALMART Pharmacies for GIRLS/WOMEN aged TWELVE and up:

>Must own your own car registered to you for at least two years and a Personal Computer owned by you for same amount of time.

>Drivers Licence, Registration and VIN number will be required for Identification. NO standard ID allowed/accepted.

>Must also own your own computer registered to you. Online Covid Vaccine registration only.
    Mobile appointments NOT allowed/accepted.

>Female Covid Vaccination Appointments will be made weeks to months in advance prior to vaccinations and will be permanently cancelled if a MALE wants a vaccine first.
    NO reapplication or rescheduling of appointments allowed.

>>>Covid Vaccine rules for TEEN MALES and MEN 16 years of age and over:

>Same day walk in appointments and Covid Vaccines allowed.

>Automatic appointments with just your name and proof of age, no personal computer required, mobile appointments allowed/accepted.

>No Drivers License or Vehicle Registration required, State ID accepted.

>Automatic rescheduled appointments.

>Covid Vaccine Appointments/Rescheduled Appointments locked in.
    How can a TWELVE year old girl buy a car at TEN years old, get a valid, permanent Driver's license so they qualify to get a Covid Vaccine at CVS two years later?!

• Updated by Cuomo Primetime · Jul 29, 2021

Note: Walmart and Walgreens dropped this sexist requirement for females. CVS continues to ask 12 year old girls for their DRIVERS LICENSE, registration and VIN number or get outright denied for a Covid Vaccine!!!

• Updated by Cuomo Primetime · May 12, 2022

It's still happening! Women get the J&J if by some miracle they're allowed to get a vax/boost. Men get the Moderna.

CVSSexism and anti-disabled bigotry

I was at the CVS at 4627 N. Main in Columbia SC as I'm stuck with it due to my insurance. The pharmacist ORDERED me to "sit down and stay" as if I was a dog! I was trying to get a prescription refilled and told him The head pharmacist insisted that Amlodipine was a water pill and I didn't need it! It's a calcium channel blocker I've been on for months and controls my hypertension! (He's an Indian-descent man, for reference) I don't know his name, he's told me several names so I have no idea. He's been there for months. Why doesn't CVS at least do a simple background check?!

• Updated by Cuomo Primetime · May 14, 2022

This is a hate crime against Muslims and disabled!

CVSSexism

I went to CVS at 4627 N. Main Columbia SC to fill my Rizatriptan and they REFUSED to look at my Good Rx, Gold coupon. Regular price is $19.95? I have Good Rx Gold and Jackie Porterfield the head pharmacist charged me 25.95 cover charge/gender tax before they applied the coupon! My husband was told he was a fraud trying to get a prescription from a dead Doctor! My Uncle Dr. Jack passed day after Christmas. He got his prescription last month from the new Doctor we've seen since JANUARY! He was called a "stupid cripple" and me to "know my place". The new Manager Mitchell Jones grabbed me and said I would be kicked out if I didn't PAY what the pharmacy told me to pay. He also asked me why I was out of the kitchen! He needs to be FIRED. I wriggled out of his grip and ran out. Get rid of him!