Having problems with 4rx.com?

+44 808 234 4055 (United Kingdom)
+61 290 372 969 (Australia)
P.O. Box 1425 Unit C5, The Sands Complex, Bay Road & George Street, KN
Basseterre St. Kitts Nevis
Guadeloupe

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with 4rx.com.

Complaints & Reviews

aclepsa.com aka 4rx.com — breach of privacy, harassing calls, harassing emails

Warning: do not do business with aclepsa.com or 4rx.com if you value your privacy. They will harass you with...

www.4rx.com,www.generic4u.com and www.Generic-Pharmacy-Online.net — Illegal Shipping of life saving medications to USA from India

There is a big international racket operating from India, who playing with Health of people worldwide.The...

www.4rx.comAlert Customers!!!Avoid these websites www.4rx.com,www.4rx-pharmacy.com.,www.genericpharma.com and www.aclepsa.com

These internet Pharmacy websites managed by a bunch of frauds.So, Through this posting we alert people worldwide to avoid such type of fraud websites as medications supply by them is dangerious for your health as they procure from un reliable sources.They are making fool to people worldwide through many internet pharmacy websites.Most prominent among tham are www.4rx.com, www.4rx-pharmacy.com., www.genericpharma.com and www.aclepsa.com etc.You may be in legal trouble as FDA watching their activities.

4rx.com — Kind Atten>Canada Revenue Agency

Dear Sir/Madam There are few Canadian Nationals who are invoved in illegal activities here in India with...

4rx.comFraudulent CC charges

On Aug 5, 2010 I ordered drugs from 4RX.com Total with shipping was $207.75 . That amount was charged to my debit card. Tonight Aug. 10, the charge has changed to show a charge of $1, 946.22. These thieves came within SIX dollars of wiping out my checking account. The charge is listed as "Covenant Health Produc"
    I have already had to cancel my card and Visa will investigate.

• 4r
        4rxdotcom Aug 11, 2010

Hello Rob,

As an employee of 4RX.com, I am here to represent them and confirm to you that this charge was NOT made by our company. It is unfortunate that this happened to you, and we apologize that it may seem that this charge came from us, but it most certainly did not.

You state that your credit card was originally charged the correct amount by 4RX, but then it "changed" - this is not even possible. A charge cannot be changed, only new charges can be made. As well, our credit card processing name (which is referred to as a "Descriptor") is not in any way, shape or form called "Covenant Health Produc".

As a reputable online pharmacy, we have been in business for many years and have many customers worldwide. We can assure you that this charge did not come from us, and encourage you to investigate the fraudulent charge that you did receive, from some other company which has no relation to us.

4RX.com

• Ro
        Rob Mitchell Aug 13, 2010

I talked to the Visa investigator on my case. He said it was likely that the 4rx computer system was hacked by someone and that is how my card number was stolen. If this is the case, I now believe 4RX is not be at fault in my case.
        In any case I was hasty in my accusations and I do hope 4RX is able to accept my sincere apology. I am sure you can understand my agravation when I found my checking account wiped out so soon after my purchase. Again I apologize for my hasty accusations.
        R

• Wh
        what what waht May 20, 2011

4RX is a FRAUD!!! I bought from them and 4 days later I had unauthorised transations on my account. 4RX, stop lying! I can see straight through your false PR.

4rx.comPrivacy Warning

Beware before using a credit card with 4rx.com. I don’t believe their stated privacy policies are being followed. Both I and a friend recently made on-line purchases from 4rx.com. Within a short period of time we both started receiving new and unsolicited emails for similar products and other undesirable sexually-related emails. But the worst thing is that we both experienced fraudulent purchase on the credit cards we used to make our purchases. As my friend only had one other transaction on his card at the time, it looks like more than just a slight coincidence.

• Ph
          phil May 19, 2009

4rx.com sells its email and credit card listings to spammers. it has been a nightmare dealing with this fraudulent company. do not use this company!!!

• Bv
          bvr Aug 30, 2009

medicine shipped with private information on the exposed outside of the package.

• Bo
          BonnieSu Sep 22, 2009

why would 4rx.com sell your info to rival companies?? Wont they lose business?? Someone must have hacked into your account.

• Qu
          quincy dubois Mar 13, 2011

they installed malware on my computer and was using my computer to send out spam and knows what else!

• Be
          BeBe36 May 02, 2011

I PAY HEED TO COMPLAINTS, HOWEVER A LOT OF CANADIAN DRUGS COMPANY ARE NOT UP TO PAR...JUST LIKE OUR POLITICIANS...SO I CHOSE THOSE WITH THE LEAST COMPLAINTS.

4rx.com — Rip off

I totally disagree... I've been buying from 4rx for quite some time, and yes on occasion it does take a...

4rx.com — Spam emails!!!

About a month ago..tried to place an order with 4RX, but no luck..first when i entered my CC information it...