CVS Pharmacy, Cleveland Texaspharmacy

I have read other post in reference to wrong medication given to patients from CVS, etc, etc. The people who bash them should keep their mouths SHUT! Until the situation happens to you and you know the whole story. I have had several situations with CVS with medication. #1 this is a pharmacy with so called license technicians and pharmacist, there should be NO error when dealing with medication for people.
I have received the wrong medication as well, I did bring it to the pharmacist, (Sampson) attention and I was told “It is a different manufacture” I knew I was feeling far different from usual, I again inquired about the medication, again I was told maybe the medication was changed by my physician, I then ask to see the prescription that was called in from the physician, and it could not be found. Hmmm amazing how did you fill the medication then? I went directly to my physician and after research I was given a total different medication, when the physician called the pharmacy the truth came out that they were out of the medication that was ordered for me so the tech filled it with a “similar” medication. AGAINST THE LAW!!! A tech should not be putting labels on medication with out a pharmacist verifying the medication and in this situation the tech in fact filled, labeled, packaged the medication and handed it to the clerk. No pharmacist ever verified the medication.
Most recent situation; I had enough of the mishaps and potential life threatening mistakes of this pharmacy from my self an MANY other patient, I transferred my medication to another pharmacy, I knew how many refills were to be on my medication and the pharmacy did not transferred the refills, and no it was not a controlled medication it was stomach medication. The pharmacy instead filled the medication. I NEVER gave them authorization to fill the medication. How do I know it has happened to other people besides me, I am a nurse and have had patients bring their medication to the physician complaining it is not working or many other complaints which the pharmacy wants to blame on the physician’s office but the insurance verifies different.
So CVS pharmacy or the state needs to step in and rectify the situation.
Use this and any other CVS pharmacy with strict caution, your life is a gamble and joke with all the technicians at this location.