CVS — pharmacy
This pharmacy is totally in adequate there is never enough staff there they screw up your prescriptions you can't call them without waiting on the phone for almost 40 minutes I am going to remove all my prescriptions from there and find another pharmacy this place should be close down their service is very very poor. When you go in there to question them why they don't pick the phone up they get very rude and said we have other customers to wait out in the store while you should wait on one customer in the store and one on the telephone their drive-through service isn't working for a company that large I would think this store would have a better pharmacy and adequate help
More CVS Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription.
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!!
- CVS - customer service
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness
- CVS - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends
- CVS - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly