CVS — norditropin copay assistance
My daughter has taken norditropin for growth hormone deficiency for many years and I have always received a grant to cover copays/deductibles from the healthwell foundation. It has always run smoothly until last year.in january 2018 they were supposed to bill healthwell for the $4027 copay to release the funds. All they needed was a piece of paper saying the name of the drug, what insurance covered and what the balance was. Every month they send me a bill for $4027 and said they never received healthwell's funding. I must have made over 100 phone calls including 3way calls with both companies. Every time they would assure me that the matter had been resolved and I was all set. The next month the bill would come again. Now I can't even fill my daughter's prescription. They are witholding it until I pay. So I call helathwell and they tell me cvs doesn't file the right papers and the cycle continues. I don't know what to do.
More CVS Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription.
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!!
- CVS - customer service
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness
- CVS - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends
- CVS - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly