CVS — manager vanessa
Store #10986, 1230 E. 8th Street, Odessa, Texas 79761
I went in to find a styptc pencil to stop bleeding from shaving. 2 asscoiates and a pharmacist could not find what I needed. I finally found myself in a locked cabinet on shaving isle. After locating what I needed then I couldn't find anyone to open cabinet. Went back to pharmacy and ask for help again. Manager finally shows up on isle 8 and I told her what I needed. She said I didn't have to be rude. I said I wasn't rude buy I needed it as quickly as possible for someone at office. She said I was rude again. I told her that after 3 of her people and none could help and even a pharmacist and me being the only customer in the whole store that someone should have been able to help without me having to find myself and everyone had disappeared. I can't believe I couldn't get help when I was only customer in the whole store
More CVS Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription.
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!!
- CVS - customer service
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness
- CVS - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends
- CVS - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly