CVS — denying use of bathroom to customer.
I walk into CVS Pharmacy to withdraw money from the ATM machine on my way to purchase and knee brace I asked if I can use the bathroom the attendant behind the register said no they don't have a bathroom. I stated this business does not have a bathroom for employees? He said yes we have it for the employees but I cannot use it. I informed the attendant behind the register about Ally's law. The attendance stated he does not answer to the law he answers to CVS. I I didn't purchase my item and walked away stated that I will report them.
More CVS Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription.
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!!
- CVS - customer service
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness
- CVS - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends
- CVS - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly