Yahoo / MSN Lottery Head In London / sms - your mobile number won one million pounds

1 India Review updated:

I recieved a message in my mobile on 7th aug 09 saying 'your mobile number won (one million pounds) from yahoo/msn lottery head in london, to claim your prize contact dr. mark jude via email [protected]@live.com.
Is it true or is it a fraud...? no offence

Kk

Comments

• Nz
    Yahoo/Msn Lottery Head - To claim on ONE MILLION POUND lottery
    Yahoo/Msn Lottery Head
    India

How can we claim the prize???? Is it true or is it a fraud??? NO OFFENCE...

Dear sir,
    i got as it is another mail .is this trur? i can't believe. if any body win the prize money which is such a huge amount . if yahoo/ msn lottery they can give money as a winner prize. why they can't pay money for courier parcel . it is not much more amount to pay for courier. if it is really . But it is not true. i think. if any suggestion inform me.

thanks.

• Ne

dear sir,
    i got a messeage that says ''YOUR MOBILE NUMBER WON(ONE MILLION POUNDS) FROM YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY HEAD IN LONDON, to claim your prize contact Dr.Mark Jude via [protected]@live.com.
    so how am i going to get the prize?

• Ri

dear sir

I have recieved a message in my mobile saying ''YOUR MOBILE NUMBER WON(ONE MILLION POUNDS) FROM YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY HEAD IN LONDON, to claim your prize contact Dr.Mark Jude via [protected]@live.com.so is it true cus im not in a mood of ###...

• Mr

Dear sir,
    I recieved a mesage that says "Your Mobile nymber won(one million pounds) from Yahoo/Msn Lottery head in London, to claim your prize contact Dr. Mark Jude via email" . I'm surprised when i recieved this message, so if it true do inform me.

Mr. R.K Lyngdoh.

• Ar
      24th of Jul, 2009

Mr. Arunkumar Sorokhaibam

• Ml
      24th of Jul, 2009

I recieved a mesage that says "Your Mobile nymber won(one million pounds) from Yahoo/Msn Lottery head in London, to claim your prize contact Dr. Mark Jude via email" . I'm surprised when i recieved this message, so how can i claim it

• Th
      25th of Jul, 2009

I have received an sms from TA AG that my mobile no has won the lottery of (one million pounds)from Yahoo/Msn lottery head in london, they told me to claim my prize contact Dr.Mark Jude. So dear respected sir I beg U my prize.

Thangjam Bobo

• Th
      25th of Jul, 2009

pliz send it to me as soon as possible?extremlly i need this amount if you send it in time then never forget you forever, god bless you sir .Pliz sent in my address.

• Kh
      27th of Jul, 2009

Khlainbor Kharbuki
    Dear Sir,
    I have recived an SMS from TA AG that my mobile no. 9856374797 has won the lottery of (one million pound) from Yahoo/Msn lottery head in London, they told me to claim my prize contact Dr. Mark Jude.So dear Sir I beg you my prize

• Ag
      27th of Jul, 2009

Dear sir, I have recived a message from TA-AG that, Your mobile number won(one million Pound) from Yahoo/mns lottery Head in London, To claim Prize. contact Dr Mark Jude via Email(claimdept [protected]@liv.com)on 22july2009 But i could not contact Dr Jude so if it is true then can you please guid mehow?

• Bs
      29th of Jul, 2009

Dear sir,
    I have received a message you have won £1 million [protected]@live.com).its a true or fraud? On22nd july2009.i could not contact to mr.jude.

• Ta
      30th of Jul, 2009

Dear sir, I just got a message on my cellphone saying that you have won 1 million pounds. I just got shocked, as it is so huge amount. So, is it true sir. if its really true then what I should do now? as i cant contact to Mr. Jude. How can I contact him.

• Xu
      8th of Aug, 2009

I am using BSNL phone for ladt 5 years and the net work here is very poor but in case of bill it is vey high rating becaude of poor network i hardly make a call...

• Ka
      8th of Aug, 2009

Dear sir, I recieved a message on my mobile the message says that " you have won one million pound from yahoo/Msn lottery head in London...and the message says to contact Dr Mark Jude via email i.e, [protected]@live.com. And I want to know that whether its true or false. My mobile no is +919863319800...please provide me the information about it..

• Is
      8th of Aug, 2009

Dear Sir, i am Meyiethso Kapfo from Nagaland India. i received a message on my number the message say "" Your Mobile Number Won (One Million Pounds) from Yahoo/Msn Lottery head in London, to claim your prize contact Dr. Mark Jude Via Email [protected]@live.com)

• Um
      8th of Aug, 2009

its a fraud.these r hackers.dont send any personal info in any form

• Z0

fraud

• Ne
      8th of Aug, 2009

Dear sir, I recieved a message on my cellphone a message says '' You won [ One million Pounds ] from Yahoo/Msn Lottery head in London, ...and they send Mr Peter Anderson Via Email to contact with him. I just wanted to know that wether it is true or not. if its true then please give me an information about the price...my contact no. 9436451870.. please help out...thank you

• Ba
      14th of Aug, 2009

Where are you Dr Mark????????This means you are really a fraud or something dude.This thing of yours should be complain to the consumer forum.