Yahoo / MSN Lottery Head In Londonto get my prize

Dear sir,
I have received the following message on 26.08.2009 that-"your mobile number won(one million pounds)from yahoo/msn lottery head in london, to claim your prize contact Dr.Mark Jude Via Email(claimdept [protected]@live.com)
If it is true then please send details to my email id.I am waiting mail from Dr.Mark Jude.My email id:
[protected]@gmail.com

SAMIRAN MAHATO Oct 02, 2009

Dear sir,
    I am Samiran Mahato I have received the following message on 01.10.2009 that-"your mobile number won(one million pounds)from yahoo/msn lottery head in london, to claim your prize contact Dr.Mark Via Email: [email protected]
    If it is true then please send details to my email id.I am waiting mail from Dr.Mark My email id:

Satish Kumar Singh Oct 02, 2009

Dear sir,
    I am Satish Kumar Singh. I have received the following message on 26-09-2009 that-"your mobile number won(one million pounds)from yahoo/msn lottery head in london, to claim your prize contact Dr.Mark Via Email: [email protected]
    And
    account address,
    State bank of India, Tajpur(6105),
    A/c-[protected],
    Name- Punya deo Singh

• Br
    BRATATI DAS Oct 06, 2009

Dear sir,
    my name is bratati das.my mobile no is-[protected]
    I have received the following message on 29.09.2009 that-"your mobile number won(one million pounds)from yahoo/msn lottery head in london, to claim your prize contact Dr.Mark Jude Via Email(claimdept [email protected])

• Ku
    kumar gautam Oct 22, 2009

dear sir,
    i have received the following message on 19.10.2009 that your mobile no won(one million pounds)from yahoomsn lottery head in london, to claim your prize contact mr.david moore via email([email protected])if it is true thn please send details to my email id.i am waiting mail from david moore, my email id is [email protected]

• Ru
    ruchik ch marak Oct 26, 2009

i have receive the following message on 17.09.09 that my mobile no. [protected] won(one million pounds)from yahoo/msn lottery held in uk, to claim my prize contact Dr, Mark Jude via email([email protected])if it is true then please send details to my email id. I m waiting mail from Dr.Mark Jude, my email id is [email protected]

• Da
    davidmoore Dec 12, 2009

I have receive the following message on 10.12.2009 that my mobile no. [protected] that you won(one million pounds)from yahoo/msn lottery held in uk, to claim my prize contact David Moore via email([email protected])if it is true then please send details to my email id. I m waiting mail from David moore, my email id is [email protected]

• Ld
    ld mohanty Dec 17, 2009

I have receive the following message on 10.12.2009 that my mobile no. [protected] that you won(one million pounds)from yahoo/msn lottery, to claim my prize contact David Moore via email([email protected])if it is true then please send details to my email id. I m waiting mail from David moore, my email id is [email protected]

• Lo
    lottery head in londan Dec 21, 2009

Dear sir,
    I have received the following message on 19.12.2009 that-"your mobile number won(one million pounds)from yahoo/msn lottery head in london, to claim your prize contact Dr.Mark Jude Via Email([email protected])

• Go
    Golakbihari Pradhan Dec 24, 2009

I HAVE RECEIVED AN SMS ON “Dec.10, 2009, 12:29AM” FROM TM WINNERS WHICH SENT ME THE FOLLOWING MSG.

“CONGRATS! YOU HAVE WON 1, 000, 000 GBP IN THE YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY. TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE, [email protected]

WITH RESPECT TO THE ABOVE REGARD I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEIST YOU TO PLEASE CONFIRM ME WHETHER THIS IS GOING TO BE TRUE OR NOT.

Sir pls tell me its true or not my contact no is [protected].
    Addres:- Golakbihari Pradhan
    At- Kantamal
    Po- Utkela
    Ps- Kesinga
    Dist- Kalahandi (Orissa)
    email [email protected]

Ankit Prakash Jan 06, 2010

dear, sir
    today i.e. 5.01.2010 i got an message in my cell that congrats your mobile won one million pounds rom yahoo/MSN lottery head in london to claim your prize contact Dr Davidmoore via email at [email protected] sir if it is true then send a mail in my email id i will very grateful to you.
    my email id:

• Ra
    RAHUL007 Jan 06, 2010

I have receive the following message on 05.01.2010 that my mobile no. [protected] that you won(one million pounds)from yahoo/msn lottery held in london, to claim my prize contact David Moore via email([email protected])if it is true then please send details to my email id. I m waiting mail from David moore, my email id is "[email protected]" and contact no:[protected]

samarjeet saurabh Jan 12, 2010

i have receive the following message on 5.01.2010 on my mobile no.[protected] that i won (one million pounds)from yahoo/msn lottery held in london, to claim my prize contact David Moore via email([email protected])if it is true then please send details to my email id. i m waiting mail from David Moore, my email id "[email protected]" and contact no:[protected]

• Pr
    praveen mishra Jan 15, 2010

Dear sir,
    I am Princee Mishra I have received the following message on 14.01.2010 that-"your mobile number won(one million pounds)from yahoo/msn lottery head in london, to claim your prize contact Mr. John Louis Email: [email protected]
    If it is true then please send details to my email id.I am waiting mail from Mr. John Louis My email id:

My mobile No [protected]
    [protected]

• Ss
    s.sheikmohideen Jan 21, 2010

i have receive the following message on 19.01.2010 on my mobile no.[protected] that i won (700, 000)from yahoo/msn lottery held in london, to claim my prize contact Dr.chris owen, [email protected](if it is true then please send details to my email id. i m waiting mail from Dr.chris owen my email id [email protected]

manisha srivastava Jan 22, 2010

Dear sir,
    i have receive the following message on 14.01.2010 on my mobile no.[protected] that i won one million pounds from yahoo/msn lottery held in london, to claim my prize contact Mr. John louis [email protected] if this is true then send details to my email id [email protected]
    Thank you sir to contact me call on [protected], [protected]

• Sw
    Swapan_Dey Jan 22, 2010

Dear sir,

I have also received a message on 17.01.2010 on my mobile no. [protected] that i won one million pounds from yahoo/msn lottery held in london, to claim my prize contact Mr. John louis [email protected], if this is true then please contact on my mobile.

Swapan Kr. Dey
    Mob no:- [protected]

• As
    ashutos Jan 26, 2010

i have receive the following message on 26.01.2010 on my mobile that i won (one million pounds)from yahoo/msn lottery held in london, to claim my prize contact David Moore via email([email protected])if it is true then please send details to my email id. i m waiting mail from David Moore, my email id "[email protected]"

manesh Jan 31, 2010

dear sir i am gopi here i had received an msg on 29-1 2010 can i know detail about that and here is my E-mail id [email protected] thank you sir

• Ak
    a k gupta Feb 01, 2010

i have receive the following message on 30.01.2010 on my mobile that i won (one million pounds) fromyahoo/msn lottery held in london, to claim my prize contact Mr john Louis via email ([email protected]) if it is true send details on my email id [email protected] . I am waiting mail from John Louis

• Na
    Nawaz Ahmed Feb 01, 2010

dear sir,
    my name is imran s.h. my phone no is: [protected]

I have received the following message on 29/01/2010: Congrats you have been awarded 1, 000, 000 GBP in the Yahoo/Msn Mobile Contest held in UK. To claim your prize, contact Mr John Louis Email: [email protected]
    But i havent got the prize money yet, sir can you give me the detail information about the prize money, u can contact through my email [email protected]

• In
    indradeoprasad Feb 01, 2010

dear sir

i have receive the following message on [protected] on my mobile that i won (one million pounds) from yahoo/msn lottery held in U.K., to claim my prize contact mr. john louis via email ([email protected]) if it is true then please send details to my email id ([email protected])or my mobile no.([protected])

kali kumar
    mob. no :- [protected]

• Br
    brijesh kumar Feb 08, 2010

Dear sir,

I have also received a message on 03.02.2010 on my mobile no. [protected] that i won one million pounds from yahoo/msn lottery held in london, to claim my prize contact Mr. [email protected] if this is true then please contact on my email id [email protected]
    Brijesh kumar singh
    Mob no:- [protected]

sanjay2k10 Feb 08, 2010

dear sir, my self sanjay kr. cellno.0 [protected] recevd sms on 4.2.2010 that is cngrat ur mobile awarded 1 million pounds frm yahoo/msn lottery held in london, 2 claim ur prize contact dr. david Moore on Email:[email protected]
    if it is true plz detail me on my Email [email protected]

• Si
    sidhnath prasad Feb 10, 2010

dear sir

i have receive the following message on 09 / 02 / 2010 on my mobile that i won (one million pounds) from yahoo/msn lottery held in U.K., to claim my prize contact mr. john louis via email ([email protected]) if it is true then please send details to my email id ([email protected])or my mobile no.([protected]

sidhnath prasad
    mob. no :- [protected]

• Um
    UMESH PD.SINGH Feb 10, 2010

DEAR SIR,
    I had received one message that congrats you have won 1 million pounds from Yahoo/Msn lottery held in London. if it is true please contact on;
    Mobile no.[protected](INDIAN NO.)
    BIHAR
    CHANDRA NAGAR, RANKO
    KHAGARIA

• Mi
    MITHUN KUMAR Feb 21, 2010

Dear sir,
    I have received the following message on 04.02.2010 that-"your mobile awarded one million pounds from yahoo/msn lottery held in london, to claim your prize contact Mr. Davidmoore. Sir, how can I contact you. My Address is Mithun Kumar Begambad. Pokhariya. Gulabbag. Purnea Bihar (INDIA) &Mo. +[protected]

• Di
    Dip Narayan Mandal Feb 26, 2010

Dear sir,
    I have received the following message on 27.02.2009 that-"your mobile number won(one million pounds)from yahoo/msn lottery head in london.
    If it is true then please send details to my email id.I am waiting for ur mail.
    my email id: [email protected]

• Pa
    Palash Mar 03, 2010

Dear sir,
    I have received the following message on [protected] that "your mobile number won(one million pound) from yahoo/msn lottery held in london, to claim your prize contact Mr john [email protected] If it is true then please send details to my email id. I am waiting mail from Mr john. My email id : [email protected] My mobile no: [protected]

Majani Mar 03, 2010

Dear sir,
    I have received the following message on 03.03.2010 that-"Congrat your mobile have awarded won(one million pounds)from yahoo/msn lottery held in london, to claim your prize contact Mr. John Via Email([email protected])
    If it is true then please send details to my email id.I am waiting mail from Mr.John.My email id:

• Ka
    Kartar singh sharma Mar 03, 2010

Dear Sir,
    I have received the following message on 03.03.2010 that"Congrat your mobile have awarded won one million pound from yahoo/msn lottery held in london, to claim your prize contact Mr.John Via Email [email protected] .
    If it is true then please send details to mkly email id.I am waiting mail from Mr.John.My email id:

• Ro
    ronny gomes Mar 03, 2010

sir i have receive the message on 3.03.2010 that my mobile have won (one millionpounds) from yahoo/msn lottery held in london, to claim my prize contact mr.john via email([email protected]) if its true then send details to my email id : [email protected] iam waiting for mail from mr john

ronny gomes
    mob no.[protected]

• Pa
    Palash Mar 03, 2010

Dear sir,
    I have received the following message on [protected] that -"your mobile number won (one million pound) from yahoo msn lottery held in london, to claim your prize contact Mr John [email protected] If it is true then please send details to my email id. I am waiting mail from Mr john.
    My email id : [email protected]
    my mobile no: [protected]

• Ra
    RAM BALI MISHRA Mar 04, 2010

Dear sir,

I have received the following message on 03.03.2010 that-"congtrat your mobile have awarded one million pounds from yahoo/msn context head in london, contact Mr John recieve your award Via mail: [email protected] If it is true then please send full details about this and also contact on my mobile No.[protected].

Thanking you.

RAM BALI MISHRA
    E.Mail: [email protected]

sanjay_Ahuja Mar 05, 2010

Dear sir,
    I have received the following message Congrate Your Mobile Have awarded One Million Pounds From Yahoo Msn Context held in London, Contact Mr John To receive Your Awward Via Email:[email protected]

please contact on my mobile.

Sanjay ahuja
    +[protected]
    +[protected]
    Emai: [email protected] gmail.com

• Mo
    Mojibuz Zaman Khan Mar 05, 2010

Dear sir,
    I have got a message on my mobile phone [protected] on dated 03/03/2010 that congrat Your mobile have awarded One Million Pounds from Yahoo Msn Context held in London, Contact Dr David to receive Ur Award Via Email:[email protected]
    so, i request you to kindly call at my mobile phone [protected] and send my prize.

• So
    Soumen Bhandary Mar 05, 2010

Dear sir,
    I am Soumen Bhandary. I have received the following message on 03/03/2010 that-"your mobile number won(one million pounds)from yahoo/msn lottery head in london, to claim your prize contact Mr.John Via Email: [email protected]
    If it is true then please send details to my email id.I am waiting mail from Mr.John My email id is :
    my mobile no: (0)[protected]

sure prabhakar Mar 15, 2010

• Au
    augustine anthony Mar 16, 2010

Dear sir,
    Most respectfully i wish to state that i have recieved a message on 3rd march 2010, on my mobile phone. regarding "that your mobile have won one million pound. from yahoo/ msn lottery contest held in london". and it refers to mr JOHN claim my prize. if its true.. then please send all the details to my e-mail ID. And if it is non true then i would like to be acquainted with the reason for sending SMS on my mobile phone. I shall be highly grateful to you for this act of kindness!.
    related details are given below.
    name : AUGUSTINE ANTHONY
    E-MAIL ID: [email protected], [email protected]
    phone no.: [protected], [protected].

Thank you!
    MR .ANTHONY...

• Su
    suresh prasad sharma Mar 20, 2010

Dear sir,

I have receive the following message on 17.03.2010 on my mobile no.[protected] that i won (one million pounds)from yahoo/msn lottery held in london, to claim my prize contact David Moore via email([email protected])if it is true then please send details to my email id & my contact no [protected] & [protected]. i m waiting mail from David Moore, my email id [email protected]

suresh prasad sharma

• Za
    ZARAR Mar 20, 2010

dear sir,

i have reacive a following message on 03-03-2010 on my mobile phone NO [protected] that i won one million pounds from yahoo/msn lottery in london to claim my prize contact mr. john via email ([email protected]) if it is true then please send details to my mobile NO [protected] or my email id ([email protected]).

ZARAR