Yahoo / MSN Lottery Head In Londonto get my prize

Dear sir,
I have received the following message on 26.08.2009 that-"your mobile number won(one million pounds)from yahoo/msn lottery head in london, to claim your prize contact Dr.Mark Jude Via Email(claimdept [protected]@live.com)
If it is true then please send details to my email id.I am waiting mail from Dr.Mark Jude.My email id:
[protected]@gmail.com

• Re
    Reviewer43577 Nov 09, 2015

Since my yahoo account has been updated recently ive deleted my spam messages but once I sign in again they have returned, they date back to the 21st October and I delete thrm everyday

ankush anki Oct 30, 2012

Dear sir i am ankush kumar here i had received an msg on 30-10-2012 icc cricket award 1000, 000, 00 Gbp my mobile no.[protected] from himachal pardesh india my email id [email protected] if this is true then contect my mobile no.[protected] thank you ankush kumar.

• Ku
    Kuldeep chaudhary Aug 10, 2012

I have received a SMS from u that I have won 1.5million dollar

• Sh
    SHARATH S B Aug 22, 2011

Dear sir, I have received sms on 6/08/2011 which is as follows.congrats your telephone no. Has won 2 million USD from yahoo/msn award held in London to claim contact Dr.Brain via e-mail to ([email protected]).
    MY ADD:

Its a SCAM!!!

• Na
    Nagaraj Banavalikar Aug 17, 2011

Dear sir..
    I have received the following msg on [protected] that "Congrat! Your Telephone no has Won 2, MILLION USD From Yahoo Msn Award held in London, to claim your prize contact Dr Brain Via Email [email protected]".
    If it is true then please send details to my email Id. Iam waiting mail from Dr.Brain.
    My email id: [email protected]

Thanking you..

• La
    lakshman kumar Aug 09, 2011

hai sir your massege recived from 9th August 2011 my mobile number win a 2 millon USDoller from yahoo Msn Award held in London, contact Dr Brain Via Email [email protected] sir this is true are follised massege please repaly my ID [email protected] /[email protected] and molie no:[protected] this is kumar please

satishreddy Aug 09, 2011

I have recieved sms on 9th aug 2011..if it is true plz conform me on this email add ([email protected]) ...I have recived [email protected]

Dear sir,
    I have received the following message on 06.08.2011 that-"your mobile number won(2, million USD)from yahoo/msn lottery head in london, to claim your prize contact Dr.Brain Via Email(claimdept [email protected])
    If it is true then please send details to my email id.I am waiting mail from Dr.Brain.My email id:

Dear sir,
    I have received the following message on 26.08.2009 that-"your mobile number won(one million pounds)from yahoo/msn lottery head in london, to claim your prize contact Dr.Mark Jude Via Email(claimdept [email protected])

Dear sir,
    I have received the following message on 26.08.2009 that-"your mobile number won(2, million USD)from yahoo/msn lottery head in london, to claim your prize contact Dr.Brain Via Email([email protected])

• Bh
    Bheerappa.M.Pujari Aug 06, 2011

Dear sir, I have received sms on 6/08/2011 which is as follows.congrats your telephone no. Has won 2 million UKD from yahoo/msn award held in London to claim contact Dr.Brain via e-mail to ([email protected]) I will very thankful to you if you please help me to collecting money. MY NAME:BHEERAPPA.M.PUJARI MOBILE NO.:[protected] E-MAIL ID:[email protected] MY ADRESS:MALAPPA.N.JERATAGI AT/POST:GABASAVALAGI TQ:SINDAGI DIS:BIJAPUR STATE:KARNATAKA COUNTRY:INDIA PINCODE:586129

• Vi
    vijaylaxmi Jul 25, 2011

hello sir i have get a message that my mobile number won a lottery of 2 millon doller is that true plz reply me on my fb [email protected] and e mail [email protected]
    plzzzzz

ssrawat Jul 22, 2011

Congratulations for being one of thousands of winners of the same fake lottery soon you will be a rich man you guillible fool

Comments

• Kp
    k.praveen kumar Jul 22, 2011

hai i was won the one million doller money prize
    my mobile number [protected] and [protected]

• Ak
    akashsarvade Jul 19, 2011

to mr david sir im viveknathsarvade my id is changed to [email protected]

• Vi
    viveknathsarvade Jul 17, 2011

hi david sir i have recieve the tht u hu sent sir my mobile num is [protected] sir if u want sent any mssge then send to my email id sir my id is [email protected] sir

• Ab
    a.balakrishna Jul 17, 2011

dear sir/madam,
    i have recived the following message (your mobile number won 2 million dollars from the on_going
    yahoo/msnlottery heid in london, for claims contact dr.david via e-mail([email protected]) ).
    our mobile no is :[protected]
    address
    name:a.mohan prasad,
    vykuntapuram,
    penkulafactory road,
    kavali,
    nellore(dt.).

ssrawat Jul 17, 2011

I have received the following message on 12 july that-"your mobile number won(1, 000, 000, 00 gbp in ongoing)from yahoo/msn lottery head in london, to claim your prize contact Dr.chris. Email([email protected])
    If it is true then please send details to my email id.I am waiting mail from Dr.chris. EMAIL([email protected]) my email is ([email protected])

Comments

• Gi
    giri143 Jul 17, 2011

2 million USDOLLERS, bcoz i dont no where send my add.my mail id [email protected] thk u

ssrawat Jul 12, 2011

I HAVE RECEIVED AN SMS ON “july.12, 2011, 07:26AM” FROM TM WINNERS WHICH SENT ME THE FOLLOWING MSG.

“CONGRATS! YOU HAVE WON 1, 000, 000 GBP IN THE YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY. TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE, CONTACT.DR [email protected]

WITH RESPECT TO THE ABOVE REGARD I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEIST YOU TO PLEASE CONFIRM ME WHETHER THIS IS GOING TO BE TRUE OR NOT.

• Pr
    prashanth c gowda Jul 08, 2011

sir you have been sent the message to my number. that you have been selected for1, 000, 000, 00GBP in ongoing yahoo/msn2011.for(details)contact DR.CHRIS. [email protected]
    if it is true means send the message to my email [email protected] or
    my mobile number is [protected]

madhusoumya Jul 06, 2011

i have receive the following message on 06/07/2011 on my mobile that i won (two million dollars)from the on-going yahoo/msn lottery held in london, for claims my prize contact Dr David via email([email protected])if it is true then please send details to my email id. i m waiting mail from Dr David, my email id "[email protected]"

madhu. m
    Mob no:- [protected]

• Tu
    tumhara baap Jul 03, 2011

bekar company hai behan ki lori

• So
    sonam tsh sherpa Jul 02, 2011

dear sir my name is sonam tsh sherpa from india, sikkim my mobile no is [protected]. i got your msg on 1.07.2011 that i have been selected for just won 2 million USD in the yahoo/MSN lottery held in U K. Dr Mark via; [email protected]

RANJAN MEHTA Jun 04, 2011

I am ranjan mehta, village+post-kadal, Ps.-mohamadganj, dist-palamu, state-jharkhand india, see the our massage that won the prise two million dollar, please send the my prise by courior or by post office, i will bear the all expenses or courior charged my mobile no. is [protected],

• Mo
    mohd asif ahamed May 30, 2011

Dear Sir,
    i have a received on 09-02-2011 on my mobile my mobile no. is

• As
    asif ahmed May 29, 2011

Dear sir,
    i have recieved a message on 09-o2-2011 on my mobile my mobile no. is [protected] has won 1, 000, 000 pound from the on going yahoo-msn lottery held in UK for claimcontect Mr.michael via msn dept [email protected] if its true plz send detail to my email id my emai id is [email protected]

• De
    devasubbu May 10, 2011

i have received the following message on 10-05-2011 at 01-43 AM on my mobile that is YOUR MOBILE NO HAS BEEN AWARDED 2 MILLION US DOLLARS IN MSN 2011 TO RECEIVE YOUR AWARD SEND YOUR DETAILS TO DR MARK JUDE VIA EMAIL:[email protected] if it then please send details to my email id. i am waiting mail from dr mark jude, my email id "[email protected]"THANKING YOU.

• Aj
    ajitakash tiwari Apr 26, 2011

dear sir i ajit akash received a sms on25-04-2011 on my mobile that i have won 1000000.00.g!b!p in ongoing yahoo/msn2011.for (details) contact . [email protected] if it is true then kindly give important information regardin this &send the essential document on my email id or mobile no. i am waiting for this.
    my id [email protected]
    my no.-[protected]

• Ac
    achyuth Apr 24, 2011

sir i have got message winning lottery on 21 of this month so please give me my prize money .achyuth email:[email protected]

• Ji
    jigna Apr 20, 2011

my name is suresh jain i got a msg dat my no have been selected and i won 1crore... its like i didn't got any further msg. so plz rpy me is dat so i got a prize or not... plz rpy im waiting ur rply...my no. [protected]... plz contact me...

• Av
    avinash rane Apr 18, 2011

NAME :BHARATLAL VITHOBA RANE
    at:birsi post+tahamgaon dist:gondia state: maharashtra
    mb.no.[protected]

sandhya arbad Apr 15, 2011

Dear sir i have been received your msg on 15.04.2011. that:
    you have been selected for 10, 00, 000.00 in ongoing yahoo/msn 2011.
    my id is [email protected]
    & my cell no.: is [protected]

Ralte Colney Apr 13, 2011

My name is Rci. My mobile is [protected]. I have received your msg on 4th April, 2011. you have informed me that i won 2 million US dollars in MSN 2011. to claim my prize i have to contact Dr. David through this email. if its true please details through msg

RAMESH.B Apr 12, 2011

dear sir,
    I have received s.m.s. on 26/2/2011 which is as follows congrats your mobile number won 1, 000, 000 pounds in on-going yahoo/msn lottery held in London to claim contract Dr Micheal via email ([email protected])
    I will very thankful to you if you please help me to collecting my money.
    MY NAME IS RAMESH.B .MY MOBILE NUMBER IS [protected] and my address is
    294/2, ashram road, hinkal,
    district - mysore,
    state-karnataka (india)
    PIN CODE - 570017

rahimunnisa Apr 11, 2011

dear sir,

My name is NAZEER AHMED. My mobile no.is [protected]. I have received your msg on 08/04/2011 informing that i have been selected for 1, 000, 000.00 in ongoin yaho/msn 2011. held in UK. for claimcontact DR MIKE [email protected] if this is true then i would like to know about this and please send me msg through my email [email protected]
    thank you sir.

• Na
    Nazeer ahmed Apr 11, 2011

Dear sir,

my name is Nazeer Ahmed.my mobile number is [protected]. I have received your msg on 08/04/2o11 that I have been selected for 1, 000, 000.00 in ongoing yahoo/msn 2o11 for contact dr mike ([email protected]).If this is tue than i would like to know about this and to whom i should contact please send me msg through my Email [email protected]

• Bo
    boddu nagaraju Apr 09, 2011

this is nagaraju from vizag i won a price 2million dollars prize money in msn lottery via mr brown walter if it is true means send to [email protected]

ANSAR HAROON Apr 02, 2011

SIR, I RECEIVED A SMS ON 02.04.2011 STATING THAT MY MOBILE NO HAS BEEN AWARDED 2 MILLION DOLLARS IN MSN 2011.AND TO RECEIVE AWARD I WAS REQUESTED TO SEND MY DETAILS TO DrMARK JUDE VIA E-MAIL;[email protected] IWANT TO KNOW WHETHER IT IS TRUE OR NOT.