Menu
Yahoo! Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Yahoo!
reviews and complaints

www.yahoo.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.3 1521 Reviews

How responsive is Yahoo!'s customer service?

112 Resolved
1403 Unresolved
Very poor 🤒
We don't know much about how Yahoo! handles customer complaints outside ComplaintsBoard, but what we see here, on our website, is quite disappointing. We think there might be reasons for the company's actions (like not knowing about the complaints), and we would be happy to see them among customer-focused businesses that easily solve customer problems. But until that happens, we ask reviewers to be cautious when dealing with Yahoo! and using their services, and to carefully read the experiences of other customers on ComplaintsBoard, because who is warned is armed, you know! 💪
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Yahoo! reviews and complaints 1521

Newest Yahoo! reviews and complaints

R
10:41 pm EDT

Yahoo! Yahoo leftist news

Biden is destroying "our" country & you have not stood up. I guess it depends where you receive the agenda of hate. Just think about it! you will go the way of dodo bird as well. I like your word of advice...takes it to comments are not needed.

6:03 pm EST

Yahoo! The inability to comment on an article

I have been a loyal Yahoo customer for many years, you are my email provider, my news provider, My favorite browser, But this inability to comment after an article that screams out to be commented on needs to be rectified ! Bring back our comment section please . it is our right for freedom of speech . It seems this is too short . PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR THIS, BUT IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE SURE YOU SEE AND DO NOT DISREGARD THIS COMPLAINT . THANK YOU

12:11 pm EST

Yahoo! you have an add of ferris wheel christmas tree

these people are a scam they stole my money and they do not want to refund my purchase, i spent 53 dollars buying a ferris wheel christmas tree and they send me a one dollar christmas tree super small . now they want to refund me 6 dollars out of my 53 dollars purchase, when i said that is not acceptable they offer to give me 11 dollars . this is clearly a scam. please i need help with this.

my email
[protected]@yahoo.com

Desired outcome: i need all my money refunded.

K
4:00 am EST

Yahoo! Advertising too much!!

I used to enjoy going on Yahoo because it had a quick articles of different subjects relating anything of current events: Covid.But Now I HATE Yahoo it is disgusting every time I go on Yahoo full advertising constantly stops me from reading the Yahoo wasting my time click 5 to 6 times to read the article! GoodBy Yahoo! WORST website! Yahoo only cares about advertising making
Money Not about clients.

Desired outcome: Obviously Yahoo who cares more about advertising for cars and banks than it does about their customers being satisfied and happy that they are able to get the information immediately hthat Yahoo now deleting it from all my devices

D
10:57 am EST

Yahoo! email

I need someone to tell me why in the last month, I am receiving nothing but Republican trash mail. Don't tell me it is random, because if that were the case, I would be receiving other political agendas and i do not. Yahoo needs to tell me why this is happening and what they are doing to block these emails. If this is only being sent to my email from one political party, then this cannot be free speech and is a violation of my privacy. Please respond.
dixon.[protected]@yahoo.com

5:00 am EDT

Yahoo! Bias articles and PC controlled message board

Yahoo has officially become snowflake central. They only allow comments on articles that promote the Liberal and or progressive agenda. The PC police is out in force on their message boards.

Desired outcome: Nada! because Yahoo is controlled by the PC gestapo

7:42 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Yahoo! opinion pieces regarding the Rittenhouse trial.

You will not allow comments but allow bias opinion articles? This is trying to influence the trial outcomes. I believe Yahoo is in cahoots with all liberal media to glorify criminals. George Floyd was declared every good thing except a saint. In reality, he was a thug.

Rioters and Looters in Seattle get a free pass on Yahoo for criminal acts but protestors on Jan. 6th need jail time.

Yahoo, YOU are THE PROBLEM in society

Desired outcome: Remove opinion pieces if comments aren't allowed. I have an opinion that I would like to express.

H
1:30 pm EST

Yahoo! Article Comments

I would like to know when Yahoo is going to re-instate article commenting. It has been a few years since we could last comment; the statement about temporarily suspending is inaccurate.

Desired outcome: Enable comments to be left by readers of articles.

N
12:56 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Yahoo! So called Yahoo "News" article about the richest politicians & celebrities

This rubbish article has estimated the wealth of many U.S.A, British & Canadian richest people. Specifically, A) the estimates of their wealth are often ludicrously inaccurate. For example, Trump is said to have $2.4 Billion and is called a former *Vice* President. But Forbes magazine says he's now worth less than $1 Billion. And B) many of the political profiles state or imply that their subjects made their money from their political positions. For example, Nancy Pelosi could EASILY sue Yahoo for *clearly stating* that her wealth comes from her political activity !
Also, the article's standard of written English is appalling -- it seems highly likely that the writer's first language is NOT English !

Desired outcome: Immediately delete this article and NEVER publish such rubbish again.

5:23 am EST

Yahoo! Front page

Hello,
I'm sorry, but much of your front page news is irrelevant, media heavy and disgusting. Do we really have to know about every bikini and thong clad event that is covered by stupid, mindless reporting.
Please clean up your act, or give me some kind of intelligent, alternative page to display.
Judith Starr

A
9:54 am EDT

Yahoo! Yahoo (Fake/Biased) News

re: Beth Ann Mayer's October 22, 2021 biased/Fake news piece. Yahoo DOES NOT provide a safe and engaging place, ...rather a fascist, Woke place that promotes the pluralist ideas of the Regressive Left. Breastmilk is not a static fluid, ...it contains Stem Cells and more than 300 separate ingredients, including advanced immunity protection, progenitor cells, lactocytes, and myoepithelial cells. . Did you know that nursing moms produce much richer breast milk for their sons than for daughters?

Desired outcome: Remove Yahoo's biased, cancel culture suspended comments.

View 0 more photos
2:07 pm EDT

Yahoo! search for best men's flannel shirts

This morning, I was taking the advice of many to start my holiday shopping.
Wanting to get my husband and possibly others a "good" flannel shirt, I did some searches for 'Best names or brands of flannel shirts", and came across this advertisement for "[censored]ing Awesome heavy flannel overskirt". This appears on the Yahoo page. Above it is a gq.com advertisement for their website.
I clicked on the gq.com website, and nowhere do I see "[censored]ing Awesome heavy flannel overskirt".
That led me to believe this is a Yahoo problem.

Desired outcome: Take off the word "[censored]ing", of [censored]ing Awesome heavy flannel overshirt. When I go to the gq.com website, the word "[censored]ing" isn't there.

View 0 more photos
P
9:59 am EDT

Yahoo! Invasion of my contacts using my email

Someone violated my e-mails and sent all my contacts e-mails stating I needed help and to please contact me, it was a forge e-mail for them to respond it them requested gift cards so I could buy gifts for my children. I received several phone calls from friends that knew I would not do this. I am concerned about others. How do I stop this or what should I do.
1. should I change my e-mail
2. how do I send an e-mail to all my contacts notifying them of the scam.
I would appreciate your help.
Pat Kosanovich
pat. [protected]@scglobal.net
[protected]

P
8:26 am EDT

Yahoo! News spy ad

In my research i have found out that the news spy ad is a csam." they say its a game changer", it is not "they say you can make money with bitcoin" this is also a csam.
There are non clickable links, you can not click on the links this is on the telegraph news pluse five other.
"They say you can make millions online on it" its a rip off, it sounds go but it is utter rubish.
The man called robert w but calls him self simon who actually prevents cross contamination in the kitchen, they are all fake and the seconperson as been on scams before.
And to put sean connerys name and photo on there ad is very disrespectful of a dead holywood actor, is ad must be removed now

2:28 am EDT

Yahoo! Yahoo articles

I am writing to serve as a voice for those who are troubled these days by the lack of impartiality in articles you choose to run.  In particular, with regards to the vaccine topic.  You have run a plethora of articles which all have one thing in common. They are blindingly pro-vaccine, with absolutely no alternate views ever given the time of day.  It's not a matter of being pro-science, as there have been a not-inconsequential number of people who have suffered severe adverse events from the mrna vaccines, who have suffered blood clots or other debilitating events, and quite a few have even died as a result.  To bring this up is not misinformation, it is a fact.  The main issue is, the vaccines are new. They have not gone through the painstaking rigorous testing that other vaccines have gone through.  The Pfizer vaccine was given FDA approval with no advisory committee informing the public of all the facts on both sides of the debate, backed up with clinical data. Instead all we ever get from the government and the media is one-sided rainbows and sunshine fluff pieces masquerading as legitimate journalism where everyone parrots the same tired line about the vaccines' efficacy and safety. Wherein all data that contradicts this illogically rosy view is censored except for accepted truths which the establishment has deemed acceptable.  This is why many of us "vaccine-hesitant" are standing resolute in our convictions. We have science on our side as well.  & a hallmark of science is not to surround oneself in an echo chamber sequestered from facts one doesn't like, and then claim one's own view as gospel truth. We've never experienced open censorship of what should be a topic that is fully fleshed out, the good, bad, and the ugly.  Never have we witnessed such unabashed thought-policing on a topic which by its very nature, deserves and necessitates an open and honest debate.  The truth is out there in medical journals, and in testimonials by the very people who won't be given a platform to voice their experiences by default. For those of us who work in the medical field, we don't have the luxury of sticking our heads in the sand and looking the other way.   There is a reason why so many vaccine hesitant are in health care.  We are more educated than most on the topic, and witness behind the scenes all that the government and mainstream media would like to pretend is ultra-rare. A great many of us are not anti-vaxxers, and many of us agree with the mask mandates, but not the vaccine mandates.  Don't paint us all with the same wide brush. You have a duty to the truth, in all its nuances and shades. Nothing is so black and white.  I implore you to rise up to the standard in journalism set by your forebears, and not succumb to the heavily-censored group-think travesty that mainstream news has become.  Thank You for reading. I really hope to see a change in the bias of content in your articles in the future.

Desired outcome: For Yahoo's articles to become more balanced

B
12:06 am EDT

Yahoo! my Email [protected]@yahoo.com.

on sept 27th, your company logged me out of my email. . i proved it was my account, i could gain access to it if i paid 12, 95 a month, but not with a canadian credit card in my name. . i know i gave [protected]@gmail.com as a contact, when set up. at the time i only had a landline ``[protected] you company called this number to give a verification code, i was told to get an american credit card to access my account, that is extortion, . . and a criminal offence . so please call my cell [protected] with a code to access my account. my vaccine for covid info is in it, i have cancer, and had a reaction .i don't want to have to take them again. i also have art tutorials in there. . Even amazon calls landline s with codes, i have provided you with a cell num . text and an email. ., thank you . i have also sent letter to canadian gov., ,

Desired outcome: access to my email.

1:27 am EDT

Yahoo! obscene pictures

I am completely offended by days of Brittney pears nude pictures right on the front page of the news feed. Put it behind the front page. Even then I DO NOT WANT TO SEE BS PARADING AROUND NUDE! Yuck!

Desired outcome: rem oval of obscene material

R
2:05 am EST

Yahoo! News Comments

Yahoo's new policy of censoring message content has done more to kill freedom of speech in this country than the liberal media. Any comment that is negative towards minorities are rejected, while any messages negative about white people are posted in with no censorship.

Desired outcome: Demise of Yahoo.

Read full review of Yahoo! and 5 comments
5 comments
F
F
Fuming in Tyler
Tyler, US
Dec 25, 2023 11:57 am EST

I have been banned as well. Also, they informed me I can’t post a GIF and allow others to do it. Discrimination at its best. If you are a Trump supporter, you are banned. Time to take Yahoo to court!

W
W
Warren B
Aug 16, 2023 2:20 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Yahoo instantly rejects all of my comments, regardless of how benign. Just another branch of the liberal media.

Tom Toensing
Mar 17, 2023 8:34 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I just noticed that yahoo had 1475 complaints and only 112 were resolved. Is anyone working in the department.

Tom Toensing
Mar 17, 2023 8:23 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The same thing is happening to me, when I post a comment it is automatically rejected. I was never notified by yahoo that I was banned, my comments are just rejected, it doesn't matter how harmless the comment is.

muttsey69
cathedral city, US
Mar 03, 2023 3:48 pm EST

I am a white person and I was actually banned from comments. I never used fowl language or any racist language. My comments were my opinions only and sometimes counter to the article content. Just having different opinions got me banned.

H
1:23 pm EST

Yahoo! Unable to comment on news stories

Yahoo claims that they are NOT allowing comments on stories WHY ?
It is unfatomable to me that Yahoo would not response from their readers.

Desired outcome: RESPONSE

1:19 pm EDT

Yahoo! Articles

Seriously your choice of articles is such untrue garbage. You don't fact check anything.Sadly I remember when Yahoo used to be a leader in news and technology and now you have become a dump of garbage propaganda and censorship. As a long time user of yahoo products it pains me to say that after over thirty years I feel it necessary to stop using your products and services anymore.

Desired outcome: Become a real news and technology and service again.

Read full review of Yahoo! and 1 comment
1 comment
J
J
Jim C. Blakely
Oct 25, 2021 10:01 am EDT

Sadly... I agree with the perspective that Yahoo has lost it integrity in the news media. They have become so biased in their liberal politics that I am seriously reducing my use of their products . Why not try to present both sides of the issue ? News and political commentary is one thing that has its place in our society ... propaganda is not valued nor honorable.
Respectfully, Jim C Blakely

Yahoo! In-depth Review

Website Design and User Experience: Yahoo! has a clean and user-friendly website design that makes navigation a breeze. The layout is intuitive, and the interface is visually appealing. The search bar is prominently placed, making it easy to find what you're looking for. Overall, the user experience is smooth and enjoyable.

Range of Services and Features: Yahoo! offers a wide range of services and features that cater to various needs. From email and communication services to news and content, Yahoo! has it all. Additionally, they provide services like finance, sports, weather, and more, ensuring that users have access to a diverse range of information and entertainment.

Search Engine and Directory: Yahoo!'s search engine is reliable and provides accurate results. The search algorithm is efficient, delivering relevant information quickly. The directory feature allows users to browse through various categories, making it easier to find specific content. Overall, Yahoo!'s search engine and directory are effective tools for finding information online.

Email and Communication Services: Yahoo! offers a robust email platform that is easy to use and provides ample storage space. The interface is user-friendly, and features like spam filters and organization tools enhance the overall experience. Additionally, Yahoo! provides communication services like instant messaging and video calls, making it a convenient platform for staying connected.

News and Content Quality: Yahoo! delivers high-quality news and content from reputable sources. The articles are well-written, informative, and cover a wide range of topics. The content is regularly updated, ensuring that users stay informed about the latest news and trends. Yahoo! also offers personalized content recommendations based on user preferences, enhancing the overall content quality.

Advertising and Monetization: Yahoo! incorporates advertising in a non-intrusive manner, ensuring a seamless browsing experience. The ads are relevant and do not disrupt the user's interaction with the website. Additionally, Yahoo! offers various monetization options for content creators, allowing them to earn revenue from their work.

Security and Privacy Measures: Yahoo! prioritizes the security and privacy of its users. They employ robust security measures to protect user data and ensure a safe browsing experience. Yahoo! also provides options for users to manage their privacy settings, giving them control over their personal information.

Customer Support and Assistance: Yahoo! offers reliable customer support and assistance. They provide a comprehensive help center with FAQs and tutorials to address common issues. Additionally, users can contact customer support through email or live chat for personalized assistance. The support team is responsive and knowledgeable, ensuring that users receive prompt help when needed.

Mobile App Functionality: Yahoo!'s mobile app is well-designed and offers a seamless browsing experience on smartphones and tablets. The app provides all the essential features and services available on the website, ensuring that users can access Yahoo! on the go. The interface is intuitive, and the app's performance is smooth and reliable.

Overall Reliability and Performance: Yahoo! is a reliable platform that delivers consistent performance. The website rarely experiences downtime, ensuring that users can access their desired services without interruptions. The overall performance is fast and responsive, providing a seamless browsing experience.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Yahoo! customer service

Phone number

+1 (800) 318-0612

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Yahoo!?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Yahoo! Customer Service. Initial Yahoo! complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Yahoo! above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Yahoo!. Discuss the issues you have had with Yahoo! and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.