Yahoo!scam advertisement

Make a purchase from seller that advertise on your yahoo website.
Purchase 2 set of the smart TV box from them on 17/05/2018.
Upon receive of the products on 24/05/2018, there shortage of 2 items in it.
Email to [protected]@bulool.com requesting for the return of items and refund since it stated Items can be returned freely within 7 days after delivery.
But their reply is asking me to keep the items whereas I can't use it.
It is a SCAM advertisement from CHINA since products courier from there.
Please refer to the pictures attached.
Kindly assist bar them asap before lot of people get scam from it.

scam advertisement
scam advertisement

Jarry_yeo Nov 25, 2018

I called ninjavan even though my delivery company was yamei. Surprisingly, the order was also found in this company and the lady who spoke to me asked me to contact both [email protected] and [email protected] and wait for their response for the following two days of their approval of the refund. The lady then told me that I will get a full refund after two days if their is no response from the sellers. Maybe u can try this method but I do think it is applicable to buyers who have yamei as their delivery company

anyone has filed a report to sg police force?9

Jarry_yeo Nov 25, 2018

I bought a pair of shoes from cdyx.wyczhh.top. It was advertised on fb and insta. However, I examined the item and found it to be fake! the website said that it was authentic. delivery company was yamei. Do u all know how to get refund. Emailed and call supplier all never pick up. Srsly angry with this ppl

• Hy
    Hypatia8 Nov 14, 2018

Hello all,

Adding to this thread to ensure the scam is still ongoing.

Like most of u, I only started to googled reviews after leaving my add behind. I could have the option of not paying, but I eventually did. As I was hoping the counterfeit product won't be far off.

Haha! Low and behold, the counterfeit "Mavic Air Quadcopter" a.k.a mini drone, looked like toy for 3y.o kid.

I have yet to try though. My intention was to purchase a cheap drone to try bring it overseas, in case custom stops me.

But comparing this counterfeit Mavic that looks like toy-helicopter (that was what my dad thought it was) against my original Karma, it's a faaaaaaaaaaaaar cry. Even if I get through the custom with the toy-helicopter lookalike, I still won't dare try it with my original drone.

That said, when shall we knock on the scam site owner's office? Followed by a trip to police with our products and website?

The issue here is, there is a reason why they wanted only cash.

• On
    onlyricks Nov 23, 2018

@onlyricks Seems Ninjavan is also envolve with them

• On
    onlyricks Nov 23, 2018

@Hypatia8 Hey Hypatia8, Did you get the refund ?? as same has happened with me, let me know what happened.

Kelly Seng Oct 16, 2018

Can i seek advise from any one ? I bought 2 sets of shirts and pans from bulool on 12-Oct-18 . They sent me the wrong sizes and the material was made in China bad quality types different from advertisment on 15-Oct-18 . I've sent several email wanted to return and get refund since yesterday, nobody reply me . Just only i sent chat online with the CS name Kalen, she keep on saying she was unable to read my messages and turn off the chat online . Can I report this matter to police .

Mrs Lim

• Al
    Alvin Ang Kian Meng Sep 19, 2018

I bought shoes from their website and received fake shoes. BS seller and it's a scam. No response from online chat nor emails. My negative reviews not published. Why not all of us write to CASE?

Jessalie Padilla Oct 03, 2018

@Alvin Ang Kian Meng you know how? i can support

Jessalie Padilla Aug 25, 2018

this is the screenshot of my email to them

Jessalie Padilla Aug 25, 2018

I ordered this slimming cream I saw from the advertisement and was surprised that I have received an email under [email protected] stating that my item is going to be delivered without any options providing to track the item or cancel it. It makes me feel suspicious suspicious about it so I started googling what's going on. I first google the word slimming cream to find which site it came from but the images I found are all different from the one I ordered. I get scared, I wanted to cancel my order already but I cannot find the website until my item already delivered to my house. luckily I was at work so the person that the delivery man encountered was my housemate, she called me and gave the phone to the guy, he's from ninja van. We agreed that I can collect today as I'm not working.
    But since at first I already don't feel comfortable to this transaction, I tried to reach again to the website of this slimming product. I already searched the nonsense link they gave me and nothing appeared. luckily it came across to my mind to search the word "[email protected]" and boom! I saw these thread of complaints.
    So what I did. I messaged all my housemates not to open the door and entertain anyone who will knock the door.
    I was here at home when the delivery guy came. And we just let him knock until he get tired. I actually pity him as he doesn't know anything about the items. Their company is just a third party. But I have no choice, I dont want to be one of their victims. So yeah, as expected he stopped and I received a message from ninja van telling that the delivery failed and gave me a link to change sched. of delivery and also options of changing the del. address. my light bulb switched on again and clicked "changed address" and guess what? I put the address of this bogus which I read to one of the comments here. After so, I sent an email to this [email protected] sent screenshot of the picture of the item together with the order no. they sent me in my email and I wrote, "Please accept my order! I am cancelling it, I read a lot of complains about your company and I don't want to be one of them!"
    I guess, the correct tracking no. is on the package box itself as Im not able to track it ninja van using the no. they gave me. Its their strategy not to show you so you cant cancel it anytime you want. You will have no choice but to accept the item. But God is good, He alarmed me and I was able to use my senses even my 6th sense hahaha
    Im just thinking now what will happen next 🤔

• Se
    seow alex Aug 13, 2018

Make a purchase from seller that advertise on your yahoo website.
    Purchase 1 set of the smart TV box from them on 8/08/2018.
    Upon receive of the products on 14/08/2018, there shortage of 2 items in it.
    Email to [email protected] requesting for the return of items and refund since it stated Items can be returned freely within 7 days after delivery.
    But their reply is asking me to keep the items whereas I can't use it.
    It is a SCAM advertisement from CHINA since products courier from there.

• Da
    Dannie Zxt Aug 02, 2018

Funny coz i bought my item from them and it came as the pictures. If you read and think carefully, why would there be Gucci bag at $60. They are ambiguous but not lying as they did not put "authentic gucci". When i compared the pics, i knew it was only inspired coz i saw pics of the bag without "gucci" on it. Looked what I received today. And they even returned me $1.. So i was charged $59 instead..

• St
    Steelshot Aug 02, 2018

[protected] call this number

Savvy Neo Tan Aug 28, 2018

@Steelshot Hi, I also jus received the fake watches from ninja van. I tried calling this Yamei Log at [protected] but there's a china guy who is very rude and told me that the watches are from China and therefore they cannot do a refund. Any other solutions? thanks !

• Ab
    abby08 Aug 01, 2018

Did anyone purchase a 'gold' from bulool eternity? Just after the I placed the order, I email them to cancel the order but to no reply. They delivered and my mom paid $78 . I have been emailing them ever since. Called ninja van to know who is the sender but its from Yamei SG. Email was [email protected] Sigh! I guess this is not from comone express right... Googled for Yamei SG, but there's nothing about them. Seems like I won't be getting back my money...

Mariam Sidin Dec 30, 2018

@abby08 Experienced the same thing. After received the item seller read but didn't reply my msgs at all. Im still trying to get back my money. Did u get back your money?

• Mo
    Molly Tan Jul 29, 2018

Hi all, experienced the same thing. Ordered American Imported loshall scar removing cream and paid S$87.
    The item was re-sent back to them bec Ninjavan man called me and I re-arranged to be home ( day or two later) for collection. I had to take time off to be home but he no show.
    When I called Ninjavan, they told me they had send back to seller on the very day that Ninjaman called!
    What happened to the re-sched then?
    When I emailed the Bulool seller, they told me it had been sent back to them and I need to re-order.
    I requested refund but till now, they are quiet about it!

KelsieG Jul 29, 2018

I think we should file a report. I asked the seller one last time to give refund and if not, I think should report since I’ve returned the goods via Ninjavan.

angrydominic Jul 26, 2018

Hi I just receive fake Gshock watch how can i refund the money, Ninja van deliver this to me, i ask the bulool contact with the ninja van, they gave a email ID, but nobody responding to my mail .can we file a police report against them ?

• Yu
    Yukiki_11 Aug 27, 2018

@angrydominic get refund at comone express office at lower delta rd blk 1090 #01-05/07

• Bi
    bijing Jul 24, 2018

ninja say sending me the parcel today, can I don't receive it???but Its sending to my office =(

• Ca
    Cassandra Tiong Jul 24, 2018

is anyone gg down to get a refund? cause I am maybe we can go down together

• De
    Derrickljy Jul 24, 2018

@Cassandra Tiong Which location

• Us
    user1874090 Jul 21, 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Hello!Thank you for your interests in our products!

It has no quality problem, if change or return, shipping fee may cause, and the time is so long, a few months waiting is probably, you can consider to keep it with you or send to your friends or relatives as a gift.

Thanks for your understanding!
    kindest regards.

Above the email from the bulool seller . After sent them several email. And she even dare to teach me how to give away those cheap pants that I bought from their website .
    Wish I could make a police report to this scam company!!!

• Us
    user1874090 Jul 20, 2018

I also received 3 pants . And it wasn’t look as good as the pictures shown. The material are worse than Pasar malam stuffs.and my hands can’t even fully put into the side pockets ! Emailed few time and no one response .
    Definitely a spam website . Must let Instagram know about them .
    Angrybird 😡

Jess999 Jul 23, 2018

@user1874090 Did u pay for it? Or cash on delivery?

Wan Ting Jul 19, 2018

There is a lot of scam now a days. They have different company name. How come no one complain to FB this company. Some more keep telling people is authentic and with cert and warranty which is not true.

• Zi
    Zimaf Jul 19, 2018

Same thing happened to me. Their product are all fake. Have sent email to bulool several times but never replied. Tried also to chat them online but this time, they are not replying. Want also to get refund. The shoes is fake its very obvious like tag (write as tigar not tiger)... 😡

• Ge
    Geraldine1229 Jul 18, 2018

Yeah I ordered from them and didn’t get what I wanted. Can someone provide me address so I can go over and get refunds too.

KelsieG Jul 18, 2018

Should we just go to comone and demand refunds? The goods are fake.

joey liang Jul 19, 2018

@KelsieG I also want to get a refund! I received the G-shock watch and obviously is fake! Maybe should all go together! very angry and disappointed!! Should do some research before buy..haiz

irwanb8811 Jul 18, 2018

@KelsieG If sender is comone then go to comone
    Driver wear ninja van uniform. But actualky comone express driver. That alone is already a scam.

Mercy Tay Jul 18, 2018

Ninja van came to deliver my g shock tdy but my mum did not open the door so they text me to reschedule the shipment. I dont wan to pay for the fake g shock. What should i do? Wan cancel also dont know how.

Mercy Tay Jul 23, 2018

@irwanb8811 Ninja van came again today.

Wan Ting Jul 18, 2018

@irwanb8811 Haiz, too late.. my hubby went to pay. Now the sale is still ongoing and keep telling ppl is authentic.. do u all think u all can make a compaint to Facebook. Ask them to take down the page?

irwanb8811 Jul 18, 2018

@Mercy Tay Just dont accept the package. Tell the delivery person that it is a scam. Thats it

Wan Ting Jul 18, 2018

Who want to go to comone with me to get a refund.. bloody hell.. I very angry..

joey liang Jul 19, 2018

@Wan Ting when are you going? i also very angry! They say is authentic but when received is obviously fake!

Wan Ting Jul 18, 2018

I just receive my product.. but I want refund... I already cancel the order but they still send the order.. I want to cancel.. how..

Mercy Tay Jul 18, 2018

Ninja van came to my house to deliver watch. But my mum did not open the door. Bcuz i know is fake watch. And ninja van send me a whatsapp say to reschedule the date. Can i reject/cancelled the order?

• El
    Elaine Chong Jul 18, 2018

I should have come to this site first before my purchase from bulool.com. bought a wok for $84, only accept cash, paid to ninja van delivery person, open big box and find only filled with egg carton boxes. No wok at all. Ninja van won't return money unless supplier instruct them. It's been 2 months since May that bulool Email to say will send new one even though I insisted on refund... Till now no refund no wok. Can I make a police report?

• Sh
    Shirley2483 Jul 13, 2018

Pls help me today I get scam with this bolool site I receive fake shoes if someone help me to report this to police it would be very helpful for everybody.

Sarah_Ex Jul 17, 2018

@Shirley2483 I received the same. And unable to contact anyone. Website is gone too. Ninja van gave me a contact person called Kevin Jiang - 196 Pandan Loop 05-09 S'pore 128384.

Not sure if this will help. :/

• Tr
    Tracy Wang Jun 28, 2018

They sold me fake Burberry bags too! So angry, they should state it is inspired design or something! But no, they even wrote a background of Burberry!

• Sh
    Shirley2483 Jul 13, 2018

@Feifei Hi I just receive fake shoes today have you manage to go there and get your refund are they still there?

irwanb8811 Jul 11, 2018

@Feifei @Feifei. what company send the package to you? is it supposed to be ninjavan? if it is ninjavan, then call ninjavan and ask them. They will redirect you to whichever company that did the shipment to you.
    The same thing happened to me, i call ninja van they direct me to comone express. I then google and finid comone express office and went there and got my money back.
    Try to find out who is the company that sent the package then go from there.

Chloe Choo Jul 11, 2018

@Feifei Yes!!! Exactly, I’m scared this will happen to cause my package doesn’t say comone either! Have you tried going back?

• Fe
    Feifei Jul 05, 2018

@Mstr mhd I didn't get to, because when I went to the office it was closed. Anyone else tried going to the office? I was also thinking, because the package did not state that it's from comeone office, they may push the blame and say it's not their problem..

• Ms
    Mstr mhd Jul 04, 2018

@Feifei Did you get ur refund?

• Fe
    Feifei Jul 02, 2018

@Tracy Wang Hi Tracy! I just received my fake Burberry bags too, they're defected and very obviously fake. They did not respond to my emails at all, I'll be going to the address at lower delta tomorrow, will you want to go too?

• Ro
    Roln Fong Jun 26, 2018

same thing here, received fan but was extremely noisy like a humming machine !
    wrote numeral emails and even the online chat is not answering my queries !
    such a fraud...
    the reviews are all BS coz they only put up good ones...
    not happy cause i need to pay transport to get my refund !!!

• Pr
    princesabrish Aug 06, 2018

@Roln Fong i bought a watch from bulool, its a fake watch, can i refund it ?

• Ro
    Roln Fong Jun 26, 2018

@Roln Fong btw, this website I ordered from is bulool.com, so for all those who comes across this site, pls purchase on your own risks...
    address for refund : comone express office at lower delta rd blk 1090 #01-05/07
    i hope it's still there and they will refund me for this lousy fan and also compensate my transport too !

irwanb8811 Jun 15, 2018

hello

same thing happened to me, so I went to comone office, and they give me refund on the spot. just bring watch and original box that the watch came in, and get refund.
    comone express office at lower delta rd blk 1090 #01-05/07

[email protected]

• St
    Steelshot Aug 02, 2018

@irwanb8811 Hi, what time was that when you went to refund the item.

Chloe Choo Jul 11, 2018

@irwanb8811 Hi! So like any one who bought from bulool can get a refund there? I bought shoes and they’re fake products so I want to refund.

irwanb8811 Jun 21, 2018

@Jack 73 You can google the office pjone number. But trust me no ppint to call. Will not get through. Just go to the address and get refund. But you are welcome to try if you want. I dont have the number as i didnt bother to save it

Jack 73 Jun 21, 2018

@irwanb8811 Hi, I also wanted to return a fan that I bought from them. Do u have the office phone number.

• Da
    David CK Poon Jun 08, 2018

Yahoo is an accomplist to this Fraud as they continue to allow such Fraudulent Company to advertised with them. This company bulool I think operated under a few names. Another one is WOWMALL selling fake watches but advertised yhe the authentic branded watches. Their terms and conditions are exactlt the same. 7 days return, no questions ask. But when confronted with their customer service for refund. they totally ignore the email. I paid $68 for a junk of a watch with a back alley brand. How could Yahoo continues to advertised for them when so many complaints were made to Yahoo Customer Service? I think we need some American lawyers to start a Class Action against Yahoo for the Frauds!!! I can be contacted at [email protected]

David