Yahoo / MSN Lottery Head In Londonsms-your mobile number has won one million pounds

i have received the following message-
your mobile number has won(one million pounds)from yahoo/msn lottery head in london, to claim your prize contact dr mark jude via email([protected]@live.com)
is it true?

• Ni
    Nisha Chadha Nov 05, 2011

give me my award
    Dear sir,
    I Nisha Chadha, i have received a message on my mobile phone [protected] on dated 05/02/2011 that ( Congrats Your mobile awarded 750, 000 Pounds from GBPT20UK mobile Nokia- Int'l-Mobile- Award . Iam claim my award Contest held in UK Email:[email protected]
    So, ...hurry up

Comments

• Ke
    kesar Sep 02, 2011

dear sir, i have received a message that my sim has emerged one million pounds from yahooo msn context held in london, for my reward i hv to contact m, [protected] [protected] from india state, himachal pradesh, dis and the shimla p.o kufri village shakani and may date of birth 22 2 1990 gonna get a reward or jus a rumour ...please reply me i will be waiting for ur reply my email id is [email protected]

• Ta
    talib_qurashi Aug 21, 2011

sir i got msg my mobhile won {two millon usd} and yahoo msn contact dr david via email to [email protected]

• Ta
    talib_qurashi Aug 21, 2011

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii my come txt 2millon usd my mobhile

Saveena.R Aug 13, 2011

Dear sir ;
    I have received the following message on 12/8/2011 that your mobile no has won 2 millions doller from yahoo/msn lottery held in uk for claim contact [email protected] if its true its helps so many poor peoples plz reply to my e mail adress [email protected]

• 14
    143m Jul 29, 2011

Dear sir
    I am maqbool khan
    I have Received the following message on 28/7/2011 that your mobile number won 2 million Doller from [email protected] if it is true please replay me at my email ID my email id is
    maqbool_khan _elec

manish1 Jul 15, 2011

dera sir,
    i have received the following massage on 15/07/2011 that ur mobile number won 2millions dollars from lottery held in london, to claim prize contact dr.david vie email[[email protected]] if it is true plz replay me on [email protected]

sumant kumar Jul 07, 2011

i am sumant kumar
    i have received the following msg, you mobile number won 2million dollars form the yahoo/msn lottery held in london, for claims.contact dr david via.
    plz tell me what is this.
    My email id - [email protected]
    Phone no-[protected]

mahimasukeerthi Jul 05, 2011

I have received the following message on 04.07.2011 that your mobile number won
    (two million dollers)from yahoo/msn Lottery head in London, to claim your prize contact Dr michael Via Email ([email protected]). on seeing this message i inform to my father and i also contact ideaOfficer. He said it is not true message. hearing these information my father was attacked by heart attack. please contact me my family was in strange position. please help to my family.contact me on my number [protected]

saikrishna2355 Jul 03, 2011

dear sir, iam saikanth
    i have received the following msg
    you mobile number won 2 million dollars from the on going yahoomsn lottery held in london
    for claims contact dr micheal via email([email protected])
    what is the as for mine knowledge its froud, plz tell me wht is this ?
    my mail id [email protected]

You Moblie Number Won 2 Million Dollars from the On-going Yahoo/msn
    Lottery held in UK.
    for claims contact Dr Micheal Via Email([email protected]) What is the
    As far mine knowledge its froud,
    Plz tell me wht is this ? My Mail Id ([email protected])

• خليفة سعد على Apr 26, 2011

موبايلى [protected]

• خليفة سعد على Apr 26, 2011

تلقيت رسالة على بريدى الالكترونى تفيد فوزى فى اليانصيب لاكى سباق الخيل المهد محمد وطلب منى الاتصال بكم فهل هذة مزحة ام حقيقة [email protected]

• Aj
    ajitakash tiwari Apr 26, 2011

sir is it true or not kindly please tell me ok if it is not true don't dareto do such type of nonsense thing ok if it is true then inform me via email or phone what is the procedure to collect my money
    [email protected]
    mo.-[protected], [protected]

• Mo
    MOHAMMEDSOHAILKHAN Apr 25, 2011

SIR IF IT IS A JOKE SO PLEASE DONT TRY THIS TYPE OF JOKES AGAIN OR THIS IS TRUE SO SEND ME THE PRIZE QUIKLY

• Nb
    N.bharathi Apr 14, 2011

dear sir/madam iam jai ganesh my anty recieved message from Dr.Mark Jude lottery scam that she had won prize money 2 millon US dollars.her phone no:[protected].

• Nb
    N.bharathi Apr 14, 2011

dear sir/madam iam jai ganesh, my anty recieved message through phone, Dr.Mark Jude 2million us dollars prize money

• Lo
    lovish Jan 23, 2011

i also got d similar msg till where it is true please telll me is it true my no [protected], [protected],

• Lo
    lovish Jan 23, 2011

i have received the following message, your mobile number has won250000pounds contact joe carlos etc Please reply me...at my email - [email protected]

• Gu
    gunnam satish babu Jan 13, 2011

i have received the following message (my mobile number +[protected]
    your mobile number won (One Million Pounds) from Yahoo/msn Lottery head in London, to claim your prize contact Dr Mark Jude Via Email ([email protected])...
    IS IT TRUE?... Please reply me...
    its my email id:[email protected]

• Ah
    Ahmad Ramezani Nov 20, 2010

My name is Ahmad. my mobile number is [protected]. sir i have received the following message on two week ago my mobile number has won ONE MILLION POUNDS cash in lottery in LONDON. it's true or not sir. please reply me or contact my mobile please sir !!!

• Co
    Condrad Felix Pinto Sep 21, 2010

I have recived from you, that I have got a lottery of a sum of pounds 1000.oo onthe 19.06 2010 time 9.45pm, my mobile number is [protected] reliance., and I have to contact .Dr. Mark. >his mobile no. is [protected] London, I am trying my level best to contact this person, but of no avail, please do the needful at your level best and contact me on my boile the number is given above. Than you, for reading this complaint of mine.

satyish mudbi Jun 30, 2010

Dear sir
    Iam Satish
    I have received the following message on 19-06-2010 that your mobile number won 1, 000, 000 pounds from yahoo-Msn lottery held in london, to claim your prize contect Dr.David via Email([email protected]) if it is true please replay me at my email ID. my email id is
    [email protected]

• Sh
    shiva sanoor Jun 28, 2010

dear sir,
    I have received the following message on 19/06/2010 that your mobile number won 1, 000, 000 pounds from yahoo-Msn lottery held in london, to claim your prize contact Dr. David via Email([email protected]) .if it is true plz replay me @ my email [email protected]

mardhini Jun 25, 2010

dear sir, i have received a message that my sim has emerged one million pounds from yahooo msn context held in london, for my reward i hv to contact Mr.james...on 25th june my mobile number is [protected]... n i will be using other number usually.[protected].. is it really im gonna get a reward or jus a rumour ...please reply me i will be waiting for ur reply... my email id is mardhini.pegasus @gmail.com

• He
    Hemalatha K.S. Jun 22, 2010

I have received the following message on 19/06/2010 that your mobile number won 1, 000, 000 pounds from yahoo Msn lottery held in London, to claim your prize contact Dr. David via Email([email protected]). If it is true please reply me at my email - [email protected]

ramesh.p Jun 20, 2010

Dear sir,
    I recieved a messege that is your phone no. has won the sum of 700, 000GBP in the yahoo/msn 2010 lottery held in uk,
    My name is Ramesh, and phone no is [protected].so please contect the forther settlements.
    is it true ? by god grace iam lukiest person. JEASES SAVES YOU.
    My Address is
    country : INDIA
    state :ANDRA PRADESH
    district :WEST GODAVARI
    Ramesh

• Aj
    ajay kumar ajila Jun 14, 2010

i have recived message 09 jun 2010. that mobile want 700, 000 pounds from yahoo-Msn Lottery held in London, to claim your prize contact Dr chris Owen via Email([email protected])
    i want to know that how will i get my winning prize, help me in this regard.
    thank u sir.
    my email is [email protected] my mobile no is [protected].

• As
    ashok sinh jadeja Jun 12, 2010

i have recieved followimg message 12th july 2010
    that,
    "Your mobile number won 10, 00, 000.pounds from yahoo msn lottery held in london,
    to claim your prize contant Dr.john via e-mail ([email protected])"...
    IS IT TRUE ? please reply..plz reply as soon as possible...

Raju.M Jun 11, 2010

i have won 700000 pound from yahoo. msn lottery held in london, to claim please give me

• Md
    MD KHASIM Jun 09, 2010

dear sir /madam

hello sir/madam myself MD KHASIM today i got a this following message

your mobile number won 700, 000 pounds from yahoo-msn lottery held in
    london, to claim yourprize contacact chrisOwen via Email
    ( [email protected])

IS IT TRUE...?
    PLEASE CONTACT ME ...
    MY MOBILE NUMBER IS [protected]

• Mi
    Mithra Jun 08, 2010

dear sir
    My name is deepak yesterday i have received the following message 14 th nov(today) that
    your mobile won (One Million Pounds) from Yahoo/msn Lottery head in London, to claim your prize contact Dr David moore Via Email ([email protected])...
    IS IT TRUE?... Please reply me..my mobile number is [protected]

• Mr
    m.r.dinesha Jun 04, 2010

dear sir,
    i m devendra (hassn r, india), i hav recieved ur message io my mob. no. [protected]. i want to know that how will i get my winning prize, help me in this regard.
    thank u.

• Om
    om prakash prasad May 24, 2010

i have received the following message
    that my mobile awarded 1 million pound from MSN context held IN LONDON, to receive
    ur reward contact Mr james.
    Email:[email protected]
    if it is true then email me to
    [email protected] and my contact no. is +[protected] pls.

surja suna Apr 03, 2010

i have received the following message
    your mobile Awarded One Million Pounds from Yahoo MsnContext held in London, To receive your award contect Mr David via email([email protected]) Please reply me. my mobile no is [protected]

rahz Mar 28, 2010

i have received the following message 28 th april 2010 (today) that
    your mobile won (One Million Pounds) from Yahoo/msn Lottery head in London, to claim your prize contact Dr Jhon Via Email ([email protected])...
    IS IT TRUE?... Please reply me...at my email - [email protected]

• Ni
    Niharika Raushan Mar 19, 2010

i have received the following message-
    your mobile number has won(one million pounds)from yahoo/msn lottery head in london, to claim your prize contact dr mark jude via email. [email protected]
    is it true?
    my mobile number is [protected] and i cannot recieved prize from landon.So please send it to my address.my address is Niharika Raushan
    c/o sri sachendranath sinha
    end of post office steet, anisabad
    patna 800002

thank u sir.

• Gy
    Gyan Prakash Gyani Feb 07, 2010

Respected sir

My name is Gyan Prakash Gyani. my mobile number is [protected]. sir i have received the following message on 04 february 2010.my mobile number has won ONE MILLION POUNDS cash in lottery head in LONDON. it's true or not sir. please reply me or contacarmy mobile please sir.
    Thanks for regards

• Ss
    s.sunny Feb 01, 2010

dear sir
    i have received a following massage on 27-jan-2010" you have beenawarded1, 000, 000 gbpin the yahoo/msn mobail contest held in uk. to claim your prize, contact mr. jophn louis email [email protected]"
    so please send me ditels on my mobail no. [protected] or send as amail onthis id [email protected]