Whirlpool Duet Washer / a gross misrepresentation for the consumer
I purchased a duet washer at Lowes on 9/05. I have followed all manufacturer's instructions for the care of my washer. I have a septic tank odor coming from the water that washes my clothes for 1 month. Have followed Whirlpools recommendation to resolve the issue but did not help. Have had 2 techs come to tell me that all front loaders do this and that I have to just live with it . The last tech said he sees it everyday. This is a gross misrepresentation for the consumer. Good money is spent for a quality product in addition, to a health hazard. I feel all consumers should be made aware that this is normal occurrence and the manufacturer should be held responsible for the health hazards potential this has. I also feel Lowes should not risk their reputation as a "family store" to sell products that can cause great harm to their consumers.
More Whirlpool Duet Washer Complaints & Reviews
- Whirlpool Hot Water Heaters - product is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks! 
- Whirlpool Gold Series Refrigerators - Model Gs6shexnl00 - electronic control pcb know defective by whirlpool - will not recall 
- Maytag / Whirlpool Centennial Washer Model#mvwc6esww1 - defective clothes washers 
- Whirlpool India / Refrigerator - whirlpool refrigerator found defective! 
- Whirlpool - I hate this stupid thing 
- Whirlpool Corporation - Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRF535SMBM
- Whirlpool Corporation - we have been trying to contact customer service and the product exchange department about replacing our new refrigerator.
- Whirlpool Corporation - whirlpool refrigerator 
- Whirlpool Corporation - range fridge and dishwasher
- Whirlpool Corporation - product review board customer service