Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company / order

valrico, FL, United States
First I went to the Brandon Florida location on Highway 60 they did not have chocolate Frosty at that time. So I told them I was going to another location they said that was fine. I drove all the way to the Bloomingdale Florida location. Went to the drive-thru asked for a triple combo with no cheese a frosty chocolate instead of the coke and a chili instead of the fries. I repeated the order back several times like I always do. I understand we can make mistakes now and then that is why I do that. I got to the window waited for the food and when I open the bag there were fries in the bag no Chile so I said can I have the chili please they gave me the chili. I also ordered an extra Frosty while I was there waiting. I got home there was cheese on the triple that I requested no cheese. I also ordered to Dave's triples with everything including cheese. These Burgers all three of them were not fresh meat I was very disappointed along with my wife. And she is allergic to cheese in which she got she's on her triple. I'm sorry to complain but it's just aggravating and when you spend $22 for fast food it's even more aggravating when it's not right. Just wanted to bring that to the tension of somebody. By the way we are regulars at Wendy's especially since they tore down the old Wendy's and built a new one on Highway 60 in Brandon. Ever since that happened the food has been spot-on also the chili from the Bloomingdale location was watered down not like if the Brandon location the wife was upset about that. So basically we will not be going back to that Bloomingdale location again.
Ro
Jul 17, 2017

Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company Logo Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company
Overall Satisfaction Rating