Wendys Hamburgers- / very poor service!

On August 1 2007 I purchased two Southwest salads from Wendys on Tyndall Parkway in Callaway Florida. I drove home (approve 6-8 miles) to discover that my chili for the salads were not included in the bag.

I called Wendys talked to the manager who explained that I could drive back 6-8 miles to pick up the chili or come back anytime to get the chili. What really got me about it was he (the manager) stated that he noticed the pick up window attendent failed to give me the chili.

Also the next day I made special trip to Wendys to pick up the chili... I ordered two more southwest taco salads to go as I did the day before.

I let the manager know what I was told the day before ...that I could pick up the chili anytime... she looked on some clipboard and stated she couldn't issue two chilis because there was no proof of the phone call or a note from the other manager.

I even produced the receipt from the day before and explained that yes I received the salad but not the chili that is supposed to "make" the salad. At that point I was embarrassed and made to feel like a deadbeat or criminal fro even asking for what I paid for the day before.

Well today August 3rd I finally received the two chilis by sitting at the order speaker until a manager via speaker said he would issue the two chilis. I guess if the police were called I could have been arrested for trespassing?
Maybe that is the answer to fastfood restaurant complaint resolution!... hit em in the drive up lane!

But I do not like being treated like a criminal for something that I paid for and was not issued due to a mistake by an employee then snubbed by not one but two managers!

The money paid was the least of the problem the chili was the next least problem the major issue is the treatment of the legitimate customer's complaint.

I will return to this Wendys only under a real dire circumstances such as the earth stopping and my vehicle crashing into Wendys by the inertia of the earth stopping on it's axis!

Comments

• Bo
      17th of May, 2009

On May 16 2009 I purchase a order of Nuggets and an order of Fries from Wendys in Baton Rouge La on Flordia Blvd, when I was given a half of box of Fries and some Nuggets that taste like they been fried in the same grease from that morning through drivethru.

When I discover the half of box of fries I went back to the window and inform the manager about the fries. He then took the fries with attitude right in front of me throw the fries down got more fries, remind you that it was raining, and handed them to me in the rain and not in a bag, and didn't say sorry or anything.

I hope something can be done about, because I love to eat at Wendy's and I would hate to stop my business and a lot of others as well because of the bad attitudes and bad customer service.

• Wo
      3rd of Jun, 2009

I went through the Wendy's, Walker, LA location last night and have NEVER been treated so RUDELY! It took us about 10 minutes in drive-thru to place an $8 order because the lady kept talking to someone we couldn't see (we could see her). We were the ONLY ONES in line. Finally about about 10 minutes of starting and stopping and confusing the order we were asked to drive up. The food was "chunked" at us. No receipt offered or in the bag. The 10 pc. nugget wasn't put in the nugget box but a large french fry box. We had to ask for a second straw - we had ordered two drinks. We had ordered a dressed burger from the $1 menus and received ketchup with a little bread and meat (which was hard and old or overcooked). We went drove around the building back to the window to report the error - the burger was snatched and a piece of lettuce and tomato thrown on it - I had asked for mayo...guess they were out or something since it wasn't added. Then the burger was thrown back out the window at us and the window slammed shut...no, thank you, have a nice night, or anything. Don't intend to go back...Sonic is across the drive going into Walmart and the $1 burger from their menu is MUCH better, fresher and the service 2000% friendlier!