Wendy's Grilled Chicken / uncooked skin on grilled chicken sandwich!
I just purchased a grilled chicken sandwich at Wendy's today. I noticed the sign said new sauce. Well the sauce was unnoticeable, but the fact that the skin was still on part of the piece of chicken after I had taken several bites was not. Now I am hoping that the chicken was cooked! The size of this sandwich was about half it's size originally, maybe they should say "mini" grilled sandwich. I was very disappointed, I love Wendy's and especially their chicken - but I want it: skinned and completely COOKED!!!
Dee Tate - Sugar Hill, GA.
More Wendy's Grilled Chicken Complaints & Reviews
- Wendys - treating employees unfairly 
- Wendys - wendys food causes diarrhea 
- Wendy's - severe food poisoning 
- Wendys Restaurant In Guatemala City - we got shot by a security guard in one of the restaurants! 
- Wendy's - Frosty's - changed the formula?? 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - Dine in order, just nasty
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - Manager
- Wendys - check my order at drive thru., told girl my burger was cold she said it just came off grill 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - wendys in allentown pa
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - food and service