Wendys / poor customer service

I had not been to wendys in years so I decided to take my two children there. We were eating our food when my 7 year old daughter said "Yuck I am not eating this." She showed me her sandwhich and she had taken a bite of a dead bug that was in her sandwhich. I took the sandwhich back up to the front. The manager was standing right at the counter talking to another employee about the guy just getting out of prison. He did not say anything to me about our problem. I also took my daughter to the bathroom before we left and noticed a lot of dead bugs laying in the hallway. I will NEVER go back to another Wendys again. This Wendys is in Council Bluffs, Iowa on Broadway.

N  21st of Aug, 2007 by

Wendy's - Poor customer service!

I am referring to the Wendy's on 34th Street between 7th & 8th Avenues in Manhattan. Just because some employees don't like their job or are in a bad mood does not give them a right to be rude to customers!!! This cashier threw a bag at me just because I asked for a bag for the drink. Wendy's should not assume that everyone is eating in and therefore put everything in the tray. I am sorry that she had to put the tray and then had to get upset because I had the audacity to ask for a bag!!!
A  21st of Aug, 2007 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I just has a chicken frescata sandwich and have become extremely ill. The chicken salad had a weird after taste and was definitely not good. Having not ordered this sandwich before, I was expecting a lot more that what I got.

Try adding some good ingredients besides pepper to the salad, how about apples, nuts, raisins. Peppers have a tendency to overwhelm the flavor of anything.
D  25th of Aug, 2007 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
i find this hard to believe, in food service (an area that I worked in) insects/animals is a big NO-NO! especially infestation that you suggested. If that story was really true which i highly doubt you need to contact the cities Health Department, they can get shut down for that.
A  28th of Aug, 2007 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I had a baconator last night for dinner and i just so happen to look down and the burger and I see some kind of bug that I have never seen before. I called the Wendy's where I had received my food and all they did was offer me a free meal. Like I want to eat another bug or something.
N  1st of Dec, 2007 by
My complaint is towards the Wendy's on Candia Road in Manchester, NH. I wanted to go to get something out for lunch and my mother was with me, so I said I would get her something too. We drive up and the person over the intercom says "Order please." Not "Hello. May I take your order please?" - so rude. So I told her what we wanted and I asked for two Diets Cokes -one without ice. The girls practically barked at us "What size do you want with that?" I said medium. She tells us the total in a very pissy manner and we drive off. SORRY YOU GOTTA WORK FOR A LIVING SWEETIE, BUT THAT'S LIFE! DEAL WITH IT!
So I noticed as we were driving up that the screen said 2 COKES! And so when they tossed the bag and drinks at us, I checked our bag which was fine. Then I sipped the drinks. REGULAR COKE as I suspected. I told the girl at the window that we had said twice that we wanted diet coke. She says in an annoyed voice "Oh my God..." and goes to get us new drinks. Came back with two diets, WITH ICE! At that point I just wanted to get out of there. So I asked for salt and ketchup for my mother. The girl wasn't listening. I had to say "HELLO?!" just to get her to look at me. She gives me the stuff and we drove off.
You know, I'm sorry you hate your job and you don't want to work on a Saturday, but you're not going to have everything handed to you in life. You want money? You gotta work. I plan on complaining straight to Wendy's as soon as possible.
N  17th of Jun, 2008 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Цarning, some stores have bugs. dont go to those ones. I know of one that has cockroaches. I dont even want to work at that one. And the place has forced someone i know to quit and he's been a manager for a couple years now.
N  18th of Nov, 2010 by
I visited Wendy's for lunch today in Fullerton store# 1664 and ordered a Blt Cobb salad. After 4 bites I noticed a head in my salad and looked closer and saw it was an insect. I am beyond disgusted that they serve this quality of food to customers. I am glad I noticed it before eating it and I want other to know how disgusted I am with the quality of product sold @ Wendy's. I posted a review with 2 photos of the insect on Wendy's yahoo page for other consumers to see...

A  18th of Feb, 2011 by
my husband and i went to wendy today feb 18th on lebovic and eglinton my husband asked for a spicy chicken sandwich and got a spicy chicken wrap with bacon on it, he doesnt eat meat, and our drinks were warm no ice and there fries were really salty we are never going too eat there again. And the woman taking our order just stuffed the bag without caring.
N  20th of Sep, 2017 by
your store in twinsburg oh #00007734 is a disaster when it comes to getting my order after waiting 20 t0 25 minutes
N  20th of Sep, 2017 by
your wendys #00007734 is the worst when I order my food I have to wait 20 to 25 minutes, before I get it, why????????????
N  20th of Sep, 2017 by
why do I have to wait 25 minuted for my food???????????????
N  20th of Sep, 2017 by
why are you not answering me??????????????????

Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company Logo Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company
1 Dave Thomas Blvd