Walmart / very negative experience
Wadsworth Ohio, Smart Style salon... hair color. I had a very negative experience with an inexperienced stylist yesterday. I went to Wal-mart for a highlight, mostly blonde color service. I believe the girls name is Krizy the managers name is Sandy.
Anyway, she colored my hair, washed it and cut it. As she was drying it she realized there was spots on my hair that she missed and needed to "fix" them. I thought that was fine , the colored seemed ok. She "fixed" the spot . As she dried my hair I saw that my hair was terrible, the top layer was fine, but upon pulling my hair back it looked like tiger stripes. The manager was at a workstation directly next to hers, never looked through it to check, she actually seemed apathetic to my hair and the situation period. The Stylist was so nervous about how long it was taking, and I kept telling her I did not care just that I wanted the color right. She "finished" and I went home. I looked in the mirror and pulled my hair up and it still looked horrible. I called them back, got the manager, who still seemed to not care.
By the way, when the young lady went to mix up more color this manager confided that the young lady was just out of school, not at all very experienced. Nice to tell me , huh? I went back and those two had gone home the manager and stylist. Three other girls were there and looked at my hair with horror. One girl tried to fix my hair as best she could. Although she was telling me how it was really time for her to go but she was going to work on me anyway. After all day at that salon my hair was "fixed", it is way too blonde and I will probably fix it myself. I am never stepping in that shop again, and I suggest no one else shouls either.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - ami ventures
- Walmart Stores - pharmacy
- Walmart Stores - employee committed slander through private message 
- Walmart MoneyCard - debit card
- Walmart Stores - rainbow vacuum latch