Wal-mart Corp / refubrished electronics/not new

I can then tell the secrets I know of Sam’s Club/Wal-Mart Corp, such as Vizio TV’s with a tag that says 39 TELSA, Irvine, Calif is not a NEW Unit As you sell it for but a Refurbished Unit, and that any Dell systems sold at the stores are registered already to Sam’s Club/Wal-mart. Why? Dell is a direct Shipper, as a Direct Shipper any system purchased is Registered automatically to the Purchaser, i.e. Sam’s Club, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Best Buy, etc. due to this the purchaser in the store has no support unless they pay for it, because they are not the registered owner, the Resellers who purchased it is. Because of this all DELL Systems should be sold online only thru the direct link to the dell website, and not in the stores, you are by selling in the stores helping DELL defraud the purchaser. Note: the day they are scanned at the Dell Shipping Point in Houston, the Warranty time clock starts ticking down, so if you have a particular unit in stock for 9 months before sale the warranty is now 3 mos left. They are a direct shipper – so go figure.
As far as the refurbished, 99.9% of what is sold at Sam’s Club/Wal-Mart is refurbished, there is a barcode on each, that identifies it as such, and in my research and contact with HP, DELL, Samsung, Vizio, Westinghouse, Sharpe, Sony, etc., etc., I have all those specialty codes and can identify each and every single one.

Comments

Ni
  27th of Dec, 2008

I did my own research and found this complaint to be true 100%, Wal-Marts Low prices are really Refubrished products marked up to make them money, thus by pricing high, and buying extra low, the are robbing the American Consumer by advertising New Products at a low price when they are not NEW, but Refubrished

Ch
  5th of Aug, 2009

I know nothing of this complaint...true or false but I received an email which is circulating currently that will do great damage to the company if it is not stopped. I would forward it to youif I had an email address to do so.

Ch
  5th of Aug, 2009

please email your email address so I can forward he derogatory I received and correct this one way or another

Vi
  4th of Jun, 2010

I believe this 100% and that's not all they do Ii just sent them the following:

I purchased 2 money orders from your money center and sent them to the court the court says they did notreceive them I went back where I got the MO's and was given a number to call. I called the number and was told I would have to pay to process the loss. This is how your company does business? I also understand that the money order is from a company in Canada. Why are you selling people in the United States money orders from a forgein company that charges us if they are lost or stolen. And you do not even brother telling us that they are not as good as U.S. Money orders.I plan to make this practice very well known and raise as big a stink as I can. If you think one person does not matter think again you do not know me.