Wal-mart Corp / refubrished electronics/not new
I can then tell the secrets I know of Sam’s Club/Wal-Mart Corp, such as Vizio TV’s with a tag that says 39 TELSA, Irvine, Calif is not a NEW Unit As you sell it for but a Refurbished Unit, and that any Dell systems sold at the stores are registered already to Sam’s Club/Wal-mart. Why? Dell is a direct Shipper, as a Direct Shipper any system purchased is Registered automatically to the Purchaser, i.e. Sam’s Club, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Best Buy, etc. due to this the purchaser in the store has no support unless they pay for it, because they are not the registered owner, the Resellers who purchased it is. Because of this all DELL Systems should be sold online only thru the direct link to the dell website, and not in the stores, you are by selling in the stores helping DELL defraud the purchaser. Note: the day they are scanned at the Dell Shipping Point in Houston, the Warranty time clock starts ticking down, so if you have a particular unit in stock for 9 months before sale the warranty is now 3 mos left. They are a direct shipper – so go figure.
As far as the refurbished, 99.9% of what is sold at Sam’s Club/Wal-Mart is refurbished, there is a barcode on each, that identifies it as such, and in my research and contact with HP, DELL, Samsung, Vizio, Westinghouse, Sharpe, Sony, etc., etc., I have all those specialty codes and can identify each and every single one.
More Wal-mart Corp Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart / Picture Me Portrait Studio - poor customer service! 
- Walmart - customer service 
- Walmart Stores - tires goodyear
- Walmart Stores - Better Homes & Garden Window blinds - WARPED WITH SUNLIGHT
- Walmart - 1000$ walmart card reward 
- Walmart Stores - my family photos