Vodacom / unacceptable / terrible service

Despite many attempts to sort out my query with Vodacom's call centre absolutely NOTHING has been done to refund an amount incorrectly billed.

Vodacom Call Centre closes queries without sorting out the problem. They make false promises to revert back to you and call you which never happens.

Always have to spend more than an hour on the phone with a new consultant explaining the issue AGAIN!!!

I have had a terrible experience with Vodacom and even when I eventually spoke to the Manager of the Business Support Centre, Lerato Mokgatle, she assisted in understanding my query however after other hour on the phone when I asked her to solve/ escalate the query and just send me an email setting out the Reference Number and The Query, she put the phone down in my ear and failed to phone me back.

So now I have a situation where Vodacom has incorrectly billed my account and they have no interest in helping sorting out the problem. I have recordings of the conversations I had with each consultant and emails proving the aforesaid facts.

I am disappointed in the service of Vodacom and will never refer any person/client/business to use their services as it below standard and one of the most frustrating service providers I ever had to deal with.

If anyone has any suggestions for me?

I find the conduct and service of Vodacom unacceptable

Jo