Having problems with Radaris America?

Radaris America reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 5, 2013. The latest review unable to remove info for text codes from non us. was posted on Nov 20, 2018. The latest complaint unable to remove info for text codes from non us. was resolved on Nov 20, 2018. Radaris America has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 17 reviews. Radaris America has resolved 10 complaints.

Radaris America Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sat10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Radaris America Customer Service. Initial Radaris America complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Radaris America above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Radaris America. Discuss the issues you have had with Radaris America and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Radaris America Complaints & Reviews

Radaris — unable to remove info for text codes from non us.

Like a trillion other people, I am unable to remove the fake information on Radaris.com It even says I own 1...

Radaris America — radaris - online data seller

I have requested several times throughout the past few years for Radaris to remove my information only to...

Wellesley

Radaris America — data fabrication, falsehoods, libel, lies posted as truth on this satanic website

This company has posted slanderous lies and libelous information about me on their website. They lie and do...

Radaris America — radaris won't let you remove info unless you 'sign up' and 'give them rights over all your information'

I have filed a complaint with the Texas Attorney General, the FTC and the BBB regarding Radaris. Radaris ha...

Radaris America — information broker

I contacted Radaris in March of 2018 to please provide instructions on how to COMPLETELY REMOVE my personal...

Radaris America — information removal

I have tried in every way possible to have my information removed from Radaris. The company does not allow my...

Radaris — don't be naive

They don't provide any unique information. All they can give you is already known, it can be easily found...

Radaris — run away from them

Guys, if you're about to make an account on their website, please don't. Or you will regret it soon. Why?...

Radaris America — opt out option

For more than a week I have been trying to opt out of this website. I have followed their directions very...

Radarismisinformation about myself

I ran a report on myself. It had my age, address, family members, and friends completely wrong. I asked them to remove my information from their site and Google which they said they would do 3 months ago. Nothing has changed. These people need to be reported to the DOJ and more as they are scamming people and I would bet ruining people lives by posting negative things about someone that are untrue. They should be put out of business.

RESOLVED

• Radaris America's response · Jun 02, 2017

Hi Jay,
      We have sent you instructions for removing the information twice. Once completed, the information will be removed and any future public records will be suppressed as well.
      If you have any issues completing process, please email us back to let us know and we will assist you.

Millions of people use Radaris every month and the information provided all comes from public records, but we are happy to help you remove unwanted information.

Best regards,
      Radaris customer service
      [email protected]

Radaris — misinformation a ton. wrong ages, wrong addresses, has my family related to people we are not

Misinformation a ton. Wrong ages, wrong addresses, has my family related to people we are not. I have tried...

Radarisdidn't remove my information

I had a profile on Radaris website, but I decided to remove my information so I contacted their support and asked them to delete all the information about me. They said sure and promised to remove everything. But they actually lied and did absolutely nothing, my info is still on the site and I have no idea how to delete it, because it is absolutely impossible without support help! I'm very disappointed!

Radaris.comradaris will repost your info after removal

What I've found extremely aggravating about Radaris is that even though you have asked them to remove your info, months or years after you think your info has been permanently removed, it will probably appear again. This is most likely to happen if your name is the same as someone else's and the other person lives in the same state as you. Radaris will conflate info--shows you how accurate they are.

But as terrible as Radaris is, they aren't as unethical as ReverseIT.us. ReverseIT has a privacy policy saying your info will be removed, but they aren't honoring their own privacy policy.

Radaris.com — scam

This company collects information from the web and uses your picture without your consent on their website...

Radaris.comI placed an order

I received a thank you for your order after it went through and a message to look for an email in my inbox. A message never arrived and when i try to login it does not recognize my email address. I have no order number as a result. I have sent them a message but if the system does not recognize my account and i do not have a confirmation number it does not look good. I have never had this happen and felt it worthy of a complaint. I wanted access to the report i ordered as well as a 3-day trial membership as offered. I do not like giving out my personal information as it is and this makes me really nervous. My email is [protected]@gmail.Com
        thanks manuel paiz

RESOLVED

Marisela Cedillo Oct 31, 2018

When I google my name Marisela Cedillo in google search images, a photo of me under your website comes up. I do not consent of this. I do not give you permission to use my picture. Please remove my picture from your site permanently. You do not have the copyright to my picture. This needs to be fix immediately

Marisela Cedillo

Comments

• Je
            [email protected] Aug 21, 2015

Hi Manuel,
            When ordering, you used a different email address than you cite here. Your receipt and report were delivered to the address you entered.
            We are correcting the situation now and will have your report, receipt and account password delivered to the correct email address shortly.

As you have contacted our customer service department directly, we will assist you through that exchange from here on.

Best regards,
            Radaris customer service
            [protected]

Radaris.comunable to contact the company

My father wanted to find his old friend and we decided to use the website www.radaris.com. We registered on the website and posted our personal info, and after several weeks we received email from them. They told to call them, because they found father’s friend. We tried to call them for several days, but no one replied. Also they ignored our emails. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

• Tc
              TCallender Jul 11, 2017

They are totally non-compliant and irresponsible. I would join your effort.

• Pr
              Principles Dec 06, 2014

Radaris.com is not a U.S. company. They left to evade the laws and rights protecting individual Americans. They provide information about Americans whom dislike having their information exposed. Their website serves a dubious purpose. They enable stalkers to find out where their targets live.

I personally hate this company because they post personal information about me and family members against our will. We have done nothing wrong.

They won't reason with ANYONE for removing their information. Radaris states this:

"The site does not remove information by users' requests, excluding some cases described below:
              Radaris will remove information in the following cases:

Information about children.
              Police officers, judges, district attorneys and other statutory-protected individuals.
              Health and financial information is always confidential, unless explicitly disclosed.
              All other removals are by court order."

Is anyone interested in creating an anti-Radaris website? I could donate money to make sure this happens. There used to be a class action lawsuit web page.

We need to find a way to boycott them. Can we get Google to stop indexing their pages? We need to find out who the owners are and see if we can boycott other business that they are in. Can we violate their privacy in a lawful way to make them see what they are doing?

Radaris.eu — failure to remove personal info

I have contacted this website many, many times requesting that they remove my late husband's information...