Vesta T-Mobile / unauthorized charges on account

1 Philadelphia, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 215-939-6495

My bank statement had two (2) un-authorized charges from vesta t-mobile in the amount of $10.70 each. While I did authorize the one time payment of 26.75, I did not authorize the 2 payments that amounted to $21.40. Please refund my money to me asap.

Comments

• Ve
      5th of Jun, 2009

Vesta processes millions of prepaid recharge payments each month on behalf of telecom companies and their customers. We continually monitor orders for unauthorized or fraudulent use of payment devices, and actively work with customers to resolve any issues or disputes promptly and fairly. This is evidenced by our “A” rating by the Better Business Bureau.

If you have questions regarding a charge from Vesta on your credit card bill or bank statement, email ecustomersupport@trustvesta.com
    or call toll free 888 278 3397. A representative will be glad to assist.

• Da
      17th of Sep, 2011

Absolute CRAP!!! I was on hold for a supervisor with Vesta for 45 minutes yesterday and they never answered. These are not free calls; It costs minutes on your plan. The irritating thing is how cavalier they are about the whole thing.. as if we're the idiots who don't understand whats going on. They hung up on me twice and you have to explain yourself every time to the new person and hold for another 40 or so minutes to explain your self to another person and so on. I believe that AT&T is just going to let T mobile implode and remove itself as competition. A horrible thing to do to us working class Americans in the economy we live in. Just makes you wonder doesn't it?
    Maybe T mobile is too big to fail and our taxes will help them keep our money!