US Bank / US Bancorp / customer service
I scheduled a 2pm appt at the US Bank branch on 4500 south in Salt Lake City. I received multiple texts in advance informing me of what to do if I needed to change my appointment or reschedule. I suppose so that I wouldn't waste their time. I arrived 5 minutes early, the banker was busy "helping another customer". I was told by a teller that she'd be another 15 minutes and that someone had called in sick so I'd have to wait. I waited 30 minutes then asked how much longer it would be. I was told I'd have to go to another location to be helped. I took off work, set an appointment so that it would be within my time limit. US Bank is too busy to send its customers a text to let them know an appointment needs to be rescheduled by the bank due to being short-handed. Apparently US Bank is willing to waste their customers' time but not their own. Oh, and not once did the "banker" look up, acknowledge my presence, or apologize to me herself. SHAME on US Bank!
More US Bank / US Bancorp Complaints & Reviews
- U.S. Bank Car Leasing - I will never lease a car from U.S. Bank again 
- US Bank - closing of the checking account 
- Green Dot Corporation Aka Columbus Bank And Trust - unlawful holding of funds ($3000) 
- US Bank - vehicle lease-end charges 
- Us Bank/regent Collection - od fees/old balance 
- [Resolved] US Bank Home Mortgage - insurance department/customer service
- US Bank / US Bancorp - customer service representatives
- US Bank - business account
- US Bank / US Bancorp - wire service
- US Bank / US Bancorp - branch manager condescending, said they could not help. it was their fault they didn’t know the rules.