Having problems with US Bank?

US Bank reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 12, 2006. The latest review Visa gift card fraud was posted on Apr 14, 2021. The latest complaint insurance department/customer service was resolved on Aug 13, 2018. US Bank has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 574 reviews. US Bank has resolved 117 complaints.

US Bank Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 872 2657 (Customer Service)
+1 513 632 4141 (Cincinnati Metro)
+1 303 585 8585 (Denver Metro)
+1 414 765 4636 (Milwaukee Metro)
+1 612 872 2657 (Minneapolis / St. Paul Metro)
+1 503 872 2657 (Portland Metro)
+1 314 425 2000 (St. Louis Metro)
+1503 401 9991 (International Collect Calls)
+1 800 365 7772 (Home Mortrage)
+1 800 242 1200 (Existing Student Loans)
+1 800 285 8585 (Lost & Stolen)
800 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, Minnesota

US Bank Complaints & Reviews

US BankMortgage

I have called and talked to 3 people I accidently submitted 2 mortgage payments on December 24th.

1. Person told me that she couldn't help me and I would need to call the mortgage number.

2. Called and talked to someone and they said it would be refunded back to my account on the 30th. Still no refund.

Called today and was told that a refund was not possible this doesn't make sense to me.  I would like to understand why one of my mortgage payments not be refunded back to my US bank checking account.

3. Was told it was because my loan officer paid it off due to my escrow account.  Then told me I couldn't get a refund because I called in the day it happened.  This makes no sense.

Thanks

Sarah Comiskey

[protected]

U.S. Bank Refusal to send receipt

I utilized the forbearance program during this very difficult year. I have gone to a credit union who will refinance my mortgage at 2.69% (substantially lower than current mortgage). However, I had to pay the forbearance balance. I have done this and provided the credit union with the cancelled check. However, their underwriters require a receipt in addition from U.S. Bank. I have spoken to 6 different people, 5 who said I would receive within 24-48 hours and one person who said "no such receipt exists." I cannot directly contact management as no one will give me his direct contact information. His name is Jim Holler, Mortgage Operations Manager. I spoke with Shaleigh Walker at 855.698.7627 who gave me Holler's name but declined to share his contact information.

I MUST HAVE THIS RECEIPT IMMEDIATELY IN ORDER TO CLOSE! Please send the receipt today to my email at Shannon.[protected]@ vallen.com. Account No. [protected].

I am also contacting my State Senators as soon as I send this email and then I will begin contacting attorneys. THIS IS INSANE! I started this task on Monday, December 21, 2020 and here we all are!

US Bankgetting my reliacard activated

I have been fighting to get my Oregon unemployment insurance money form us bank reliacard since august this year untill now. i was told to fax a copy of my oregon id card that is enlarged and a copy of my utility bill with my address on it . i have faxed the required documents over and over again. i have kept copies of conformation of my texts getting there to thier fax number, [protected]. they still will not activate my relia card. i have $1, 510 dollars that they will not give me. im also filing a complaint with the better business bureau.

US BankMy reliacard being locked

Card has been locked since oct 26th noticed funds on there nov 6 tried to use it and was declined called and was told to go on website to verify my identity well done that and was told 1-2 business days called back was told to fax in id social letter from landlord saying I could receive mail at my address and any bills in my name done that called and said it was incomplete or illeligible Did it about 5 more times and my account is still locked I have $5, 235 And can't touch it my utilities have been disconnected I'm facing eviction and on top of that I can't give my son a Christmas and will have nothing under no tree cause I can't even get a [censored]in tree these stupid [censored]s won't let me have my [censored] and it's not even theres

Dec 18, 2020

US Bank — Banking services

My name is Dora Grijalva and my complaint is about the service I've been getting on the branch located...

Dec 16, 2020

US Bank — Mortgage dept.

My name is Victoria E. Liffridge, my account number is [protected]. I have had my mortgage with US Bank for at...

Dec 15, 2020

US Bank — Sexual harassment

At 3:25 pm me enrique mendoza was sexually harassed by a blonde us bank employee outside at atm rubbing her...

US BankCard "security"

I move, your system locks my card, I send verifying data and call you do nothing to unlock.
          I suffer for 8 days with no place to stay 4 locked card.
          I move again, call and send data again!! Your system verifies my identity, your employees refuse to unlock the card... Forcing me to sleep in my vehicle because I need a card to get a room.
          Good job!!

Card "security"

Dec 13, 2020

US Bank — Locked account

My car has been locked for 2 months already I come to realization that they're trying to cover up their...

US BankCredit card

Broke covid 19 agreement they said they reset $0 to March and April 2020 then screwed memover reported to bureaus as 120 days past due even after I paid off cost me $7000 in credit 3 closed accounts I will be suing

Then they call me call me a liar say that never happened I provided credit reports then it gets fixed to 90 days past due then they say I never spoke to them so I give them call logs then they backtrack and just get an attitude telling me go file bankruptcy

Dec 04, 2020

US Bank — Bank fees and charges

This concerns the period from about Oct `2019 through April 2020. I have an outstanding balance with a US...

US BankHome equity

Have 5 accts with us bank 30,000 in checking accts cc card 25,000 limit and home equity for 124,000 which I have had for 15 yrs. No mortgage on home 800 credit score and they are making me reapply to renew the home equity there correspondence is like I am a new customer with no track record. No wonder they lose existing customers, going to a local bank and transferring all accts to them.

Nov 30, 2020

US Bank — Rewards mastercard

I became a credit card customer of US Bank in August 2019 when I was approved for the Kroger Reward...

US BankUS bank ripped me off

I recently noticed a $1000 charge on my credit card account that I did not make. I notified US Bank and they reversed the charge pending investigation. They then notified me that they were charging me for the fraudulent transaction. I did make this transaction. I am asking that you investigate this matter and make a determination as to whether US Bank has indeed performed an adequate investigation and to advise me what my legal recourse is to recover my funds which have been fraudulently taken by US Bank.

Nov 24, 2020

US Bank — Stop payment

On or about Oct 16, 2020 I went online to the USB app to see if my scheduled payment of $452.46 to Capital...

Nov 18, 2020

US Bank — ReliaCard

I first received the Reliacard back in June 2020. I notice a charge which I did not make. I called them at...

Nov 16, 2020

US Bank — Frozen account

US Bank Reliacard froze my account due to my changing my address. They have me no notification of freezing my...

Nov 11, 2020

US Bank — Reliacard

US Bank is holding my funds and will not remove hold. I receive my Texas Unemployment Benefits on the US Bank...

Nov 06, 2020

US Bank — Focus paycard

Account was made inactive with no warning almost 2 weeks ago now. My funds are available but they claim that...

Nov 04, 2020

US Bank — Savings account

I am the executor of my aunt's estate. She had an account with State Farm Bank now US Bank. I have been...