Having problems with US Bank?

+1 800 872 2657 (Customer Service)
+1 513 632 4141 (Cincinnati Metro)
+1 303 585 8585 (Denver Metro)
+1 414 765 4636 (Milwaukee Metro)
+1 612 872 2657 (Minneapolis / St. Paul Metro)
+1 503 872 2657 (Portland Metro)
+1 314 425 2000 (St. Louis Metro)
+1503 401 9991 (International Collect Calls)
+1 800 365 7772 (Home Mortrage)
+1 800 242 1200 (Existing Student Loans)
+1 800 285 8585 (Lost & Stolen)
800 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, Minnesota

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with US Bank.

Complaints & Reviews

US BankStop payment

On or about Oct 16, 2020 I went online to the USB app to see if my scheduled payment of $452.46 to Capital One was made. I was not able to confirm that it was paid because the app was down. To avoid more late charges I went online to Capital One and paid the $462.46.
I then noticed that 2 payments were made to Capital One for $452.46. I called USB and they said they would stop payment on one. That was ALL I asked USB to do.
What USB did was stop payment on all future payments to Capital One. I was not notified of this nor did I receive any paperwork.
I made my Nov payment on 11/13 online at Cap One app. On Nov 23, 2020 my Cap One card is not working. I call Cap One and they tell me USB stopped payment on the amount $609.58 which was due Nov 14.
I call USB and after over an hour on the phone I was told the payment would be made on Nov 24. As of 10:00 am it had not been made.
I have now incured a late fee of $25.00 and interest of $17.46.
On Nov 24 I call USB and was told that I was sent paperwork in Oct on the stop payment and what I would have to do to before any future payments would be made to Capital One.
Not only do I now have to wait 3 more days after going to USB on Nov 25 to sign the paper but I will incur more interest.
HELP
PS. When I was transferred to a senior banker to ask if USB would cover the late charges and interest he listened and then hung up on me

Nov 18, 2020

US Bank — ReliaCard

I first received the Reliacard back in June 2020. I notice a charge which I did not make. I called them at...

Nov 16, 2020

US Bank — Frozen account

US Bank Reliacard froze my account due to my changing my address. They have me no notification of freezing my...

Nov 11, 2020

US Bank — Reliacard

US Bank is holding my funds and will not remove hold. I receive my Texas Unemployment Benefits on the US Bank...

US BankFocus paycard

Account was made inactive with no warning almost 2 weeks ago now. My funds are available but they claim that an offline FIU department did this. I was told to fax documents and it would take 24 to 48 hours for them to receive. I got confirmation it was received and told it could now take 5 days for them to review and unlock my account it has been 13 days and still no access to my money and customer service says they can not help or give any idea on when this supposed FIU department will have this resolved as they can not contact that department nor can I. I am about to be homeless if I dont pay my rent and I cant even transfer the money to another bank as they made the whole account inactive. This makes no sense at all and I need help and answers and I need access and I will be getting a new account for my direct deposit. But for now all my income is held hostage.

Nov 04, 2020

US Bank — Savings account

I am the executor of my aunt's estate. She had an account with State Farm Bank now US Bank. I have been...

Oct 29, 2020

US Bank — Card

I was finally credited 9 k I had waited 5 months for. Emergency money, with now no thanks to the state of...

Oct 28, 2020

US Bank — Got a settlement offer, sent the requested amount, then told “sorry we didn’t get it in time so we will reduce your balance

I'm going to put up a new website that talks about my US Bank experiences. I sent them a money order...

Oct 26, 2020

US Bank — Horrible U.S. bank reliacard dispute department

A formal complaint against U.S. Bank Reliacard is a third party who process payment and terrible customer...

Oct 26, 2020

US Bank — Utah unemployment reliacard

My name is Lance Norman, for identifying purposes, last four of SS is 4278 Received Reliacard in April 2020...

Oct 15, 2020

US Bank — Closed account cant get funds

I mobile deposited a check that I received from a company that I was supposed to advertise for. I did what...

Oct 10, 2020

US Bank — Reliacard - freeze on unemployment funds

I've been locked out of my unemployment funds that are paid through US Bank Reliacard. A month ago, they...

US Bank ReliacardWithout warning removed it's online option to transfer my money into my personal checking account, starting sept.

Since July, I qualified for PUA, Pandemic Unemployment Assistance. PA, my state, forced everyone to only collect their funds via the debit ReliaCard, from US Bank. But you could immediately transfer your balance online, to your personal checking account, which I did successfully in August. However, without warning, US Bank removed this option in September. I wasted a lot of time searching for it, and their 24/7 customer support phone number only answers with a recorded message. that they are overwhelmed with phone calls - so no Help there.

Now I will have to go in person to a teller, to do the cash transfer for me manually, when teller hours are by appointment only. Due to Covid-19, banks here are only open for Drive Thru deposits/withdrawals.

US BankReliacard

Reliacard has had my unemployment for weeks and weeks now and my balance is $1808.33, I have not been able to pay my rent, utilities, home phone, my internet and service is being disconnected today and next i will be evicted. I have sat on hole for 3 weeks straight to be hung up on or told i was being transferred to activate the card or to the Records department, or fax department to again be hung up on. Im hiring an attorney. Reliacard is the fraud problem!!!

Sep 21, 2020

U.S. Bank Reliacard — Address change restricted account for over 20 days

I have been trying desperately to get my account unlocked that I received my unemployment benefits with...

Sep 10, 2020

US Bank — Reliacard

It all started when I transferred more money than I was allowed from my usbank reliacard account into my...

Sep 10, 2020

US Bank — Home mortgage refund

I sold a property on 22 June 2020 that had a mortgage at US Bank. I had told them to be sure to change my...

US BankBoat loan

I have paid off my boat loan in 2014, yet they couldn't release the lien holder until today, Aug of 2020.
          As WA Licensing requires an affidavit in lien of title, US Bank refused to provide such even though they have confirmed the load had been paid off. I have been dealing with the bank for weeks, and I have an email with someone from the headquarter who was supposed to help me resolve me. For 2 weeks the auto-loan department of US Bank hasn't responded and made any progress, and the representative just stopped responding to my email.

US BankCashed incorrect check

I had to write a check to electrical contractor in amount of $400. I printed this amount, but in words below made a mistake and wrote "four thousands". Bank have to use 2 level of the verification of each check, but no one in US Bank paid attention to discrepancy and cashed the $4000. I found mistake next day after contractor deposited money and immediately called to US Bank customer service. Representative assured me that they would solve the problem and I should expect $3600 refund by next 2-3 business days. I was waiting 3 days and called again. That time they told me about no option to get my money back since check already cashed. Moreover, the customer service representative was rude and didn't want to talk. When I requested the manager shes answer was: "he is busy". I'm still don't know what needs to be done and not expecting any help from the bank.

Aug 03, 2020

US Bank — Theft from my checking account

Several months ago a business associate gave me cash to make a US Bank credit card payment. I phoned in and...