US Bank

+1 800 285 8585(Lost & Stolen) 1 3
+1 612-659-2000 0 0

Complaints & Reviews

Unethical behaviour

On February 26, 2020 I received a call from Elizabeth, phone no. [protected]. I was at my monthly check up, due to my follow up on my cancer condition. The lady left a message saying that there were some strange activity in my accounts, to, please contact her. The following day I called and she told me that my 2 business accounts were being disputed for fraud. Elizabeth informed me that all my accounts, including my personal checking account were to be frozen and investigated for the next 30 days. I begged her to release my social security benefit from the personal checking as I am 84 years old and in need of the money to live on. Her answer to me was, "this is the end of discussion you will be getting the outcome by mail" and hung up on me.

I have not had any updated information. As you are aware of the national crisis we are in, my funds being held are causing stress and anxiety that at my age having difficulty purchasing food and paying bills.
My name is Paul Galuppo.
Personal Checking account number; [protected]

25 + minute wait time for business customers in drive-thru.

There is very little, or no, urgency from the employees when serving customers. I am a business customer who makes deposit drops & change orders (pre-called in). The wait...

1hr to cash a check even though I was first in line

Unbelievable. Two tellers at bank and both were opening new accounts while ignoring customers in line. People were leaving. One person should open new accounts while other tend to...

my deposit on monday 1.29.2020

My Name is Jan Kehlenbeck and I have bank with US Bank for years. On 1.23.20 I withdrawn 6000.00 to buy a snowmobile. I was in Brittany's window when she did the cashier...

credit card illegal deduction from refund owed me

I have been a USBank Cardholder for many years. I have maintained my credit and my account has never been in collections. On October 24, 2019, I made an online payment in the...

US Bank / US Bancorpissues with card service and everything

Opened an online account oct 2o or the 21st 2019. Supposedly there was an issue with fraud was never told what... Had my account suspended went into bank they opened it back up oct. 31. Was closed down again. Than the rep over the phone said im so sorry they shouldn't have done that and opened it back up. Now it closed down again!!! Had internet shut off due to this!!! Had payment arrangement scheduled and they [censored]ing keep doing this to me. Just had new direct deposit set up and that's going to be an issue. I'm in the middle of moving and I have four kids. I work mon thru friday till late. The reps at the bank are rude to me. How much more are you planning on ruining my life??? This is the worst service and bank i've had. I opened an account here because they had a special for new clients up to four hundred with qualifying deposit. Is this the reason you guys are doing this?!!! I have made six phone calls and visited the branch twice since I opened account. Seriously what the [censored] Email address is [protected]@gmail.com waiting for a response that will even come close to the pain and suffering. Due to you my kids don't have internet or tv. Since my payment arrangement wasn't met now they want the whole amount plus reconnect fee. Almost had my damn light bill shut off because had an extension and than my card was once again canceled!!! Each time reopened with the promise it wont happen again. So pissed

US Bank / US Bancorp3384 peachtree road, n.e. atlanta, georgia 30326

Mounika Pinnisetty is one of the Employee in US Bank through Wipro, She dont have any experience, She used her fake experience and joined in the project. She took support for Interview as well as in the project. I had attached a sample Video. She is sharing her project info to other person and completing her work, So Please take necessary action on her, She violated the rules of the company and sharing the public info,
Attached Video is the proof.

US Bank / US Bancorpwealth management

Went to withdrawal money of $11250.00 at a local branch and the manager began to over emphasize how I need the money in the account for thirty days in order to be liquid and relieve all the benefits of having 40k can or more in the account in order to relieve a better interest rate. This man also propositioned me to partake in illicit drugs in a party where"all things were possible". I'm now no longer wanting to do business with your bank .

US Bank / US Bancorp — check cashing

I am not a customer. But my employer is and pays us with checks from their account there. His mother, last name hembree, paid us. She paid us with a line check? Well, the guy...

new software at atm

Omg - what was the need to "upgrade" software at atm? The transaction takes twice as long - returns card before giving you option for new transaction - have to go inside the bank...

US Bank / US Bancorpmechanical work over-charged no real service provided, and unfair consumer treatment

Don't like the way they handled a recent dispute via their Debit Card Visa (not a credit card Visa). These are the problems:
1. Not a user friendly way to complete the initiation of the dispute in one single step. I was able to start the dispute in the branch I opened the account in, but had to wait for a form to come in the mail to finish the overall description of the dispute and its full submission. The mail was sent to another area during a move; I had to resubmit an address to reflect an older address, therefore had to wait an additional period yet again for the form to be remailed to the most current adddress (I was between addresses and moves). If they could have been more user friendly on this, they could have had all necessary forms and documents there at the branch when I first came in to initiate the dispute. Otherwise, they could have sent the form as an attachment in an email. There is absolutely no real reason to insist on making the customer to wait on a form to be mailed.
2. To contact their dispute/fraud department (the disputes are handled separately), I had at least one hold time of at least 17 minutes with several other longer than normal hold times.
3. Because a US Bank was not in the area I was in at the time of dealing with part of the issue, I had to fax the form they mailed to me for an amount that was costly. I was told the branch might have faxed it for free but there was no branch around at the time I was finishing up the process of submitting the dispute.
3. I seemed to get a fluff response over the phone during the first call to that department. The person did not have answers and offered what later turned out to be false assurance. The truth is they likely were not going to take the situation seriously; the dispute never was going to be approved, I am sure. They had not assigned the file to anyone yet. It took awhile for them to assign it.
4. The merchant I was disputing his amount of $198.10 is a mechanic. He over-charged me for work he really did not do. In addition, he held my car over a week without communicating with me or doing anything viable on it. Although after a week he seemed to agree to get to it the next day, after sleeping on it, deciding I did not want him to work on the car, I called and cancelled. He sneaked in a five minute interlude on the car after I had cancelled to justify a high cost diagnosis. He never provided a full blown written diagnosis. He did not get my permission to do that five minutes of activity. He slipped it in after I had cancelled that morning without describing what he was doing or why. In addition, he broke the wire on my horn without telling me; I found out later after I brought the car home. He cussed at me, called me names and threw the bank's debit card at me after I threatened to call the BBB over his over-charging me that day. His behavior was accompanied by threats to keep my car on his ground until I paid cash for his inappropriate charges. I called the police and had help from them getting the car off his grounds without his further aggression, but ended up paying for the over-charged bill to do so. After thinking about it more, I decided I should not have had to pay that amount for this. US Bank did not back the consumer customer in this matter but declined to allow the dispute. I was charged. No backing from US Bank. The Visa logo on a debit card with them offered no real help. Might have been any old logo on the debit card. I would not recommend US Bank to others and am looking into other banks this week.

US

US Bank / US Bancorp — notarize docs

We patiently waited in the Auburn WA branch for getting our documents notarized. We were rudely told by the banker that he cannot notary our documents because it doesn't have...

US Bank / US Bancorpunethical behavior, they said my account would be locked twice because I called again to reset pin and it locked my card for my protection.

On 09/19/2019 at around 7 pm, Thursday night I was trying to use my card again for the second time that day, unbeknownst to me I thought the card was just giving me an error because I forgot my pin#, tried it again later on that night but this time trying to remember my pin, pushed it 3 times it said transaction unavailable I called the # in the back of card. Lady by the name of Lili or Lida assisted me, she told for my protection my card would be locked. I asked if there was anything other options there were to reset my pin, Unfortunately she said I had to wait.I called again at 10am 09/20/2019, and Very unprofessionally the CSR was laughing or giggling not that I'm against that but it sounded unprofessional she then as we proceeded with call tells me that I locked my card anther 24 hours.Her name was Lidia as the one from last night was lili, so when told me this about my card being locked another 24hrs. Which I was reaching out for some assistance to reset my pin which I explained to her was the only reason why I was calling the # on the back of the card in the !st place, not knowing she would put another 24hr. lock to use my card. I asked to speak to her Supervisor and she hung up on me, I called right back and the CSR that answered that called took about 2 min. to say her greeting or even acknowledge the call, I asked to speak to her Supervisor and she unwilling wanted to transfer the call, I told her i would provide my info to the Supervisor.All I want to do is reset my password, speak to Supervisor, and move on with this nightmare of a bank.

US Bank / US Bancorpmortgage payment and phone wait 30 min, consecutive days

I dont know what to do- took me 30 min, to actually reach . a customer service representative to get information. I was sent an EMAIL with no ability to respond to the email- that my mortgage payment was delinquent. I personally put in the post office box - with mortgage slip / check with the account number on it. Checked my bank account the amount was taken out/ check cashed. When I get through to speak with a mortgage customer representative - told two days in a row that they do not have it?? and that it is my job to pay the amount and to chase down the check? It was made out to US Bank mortgage WITH my ACCOUNT number on it- who hell else could have cashed that. The fact that there is no way to speak to a knowledgeable person is infuriating- and there are no banks in MA. at all - We have a local news station that does investigations - I m going to contact them. then try to refinance with another bank

US Bank / US Bancorpreplacement card

I have been calling since August 14th for a replacement card and it is now September 10th and I still have nothing. I have spoken with at 15 different employees including 4 different supervisors. This is absolutely ridiculous. The employees could care less and the supervisor don't know anything either. I hate child support switched to them! A [censored] company!

US Bank / US Bancorponline banking

Recently (within the last few weeks USBank has changed their online banking system. On the old system a front end on their main HTTP2 secured server displayed a regular sign-on (enter USERID) but then, it asked a challenge question set up previously by the customer (Name of pet, favorite cookie, first friend etc) which would when answered correctly switch to an internal secure server THEN ask for your password. This was in my opinion a more secure way to do business over the open internet
The NEW system does everything on the front end. Speaking as a retired IT Professional and amateur hacker, I can think of at lest 4 ways to defeat this system. I am not n old man disliking new I am a security professional who smells a rat. Not so say I told you so, but the 1st online hack that starts syphoning accounts...I will watch smuggly.. Just sayin

US Bank / US Bancorpbanking app online banking

There is not a us bank branch anywhere near us, therefore the only way we have to deposit our paychecks it is through the app or online. Today the Friday of labor day weekend the app and online is down, how convenient. If we deposit tmmrw it won't be available until wed, at the earliest for the holiday. Which leaves us witout our money for a whole week, I think when this bank has issues which is quite often they should comp their customers their monthly maintenance fee. Since your not providing us with the services we pay for, us bank only helps their clients when they decide I suppose. We have seriously considered taking our business and money elsewhere to a more reliable and friendly bank. I think it's time for that.

US Bank / US Bancorp — banker lisa

She was very disrespectful and would not explain my things professionally. She said she would change 1 overdraft fee and would not change the others. She argued with me when I wa...

US Bank / US Bancorp — business account services

I used to deal with this branch inside Ralph's but apparently the team was changed and new female employees just been transferred in. My son and I opened a business account for...

US Bank / US Bancorpmortgage loan

After applying for a mortgage loan we have been told two different closing dates August 15 and 26 now we still have no closing date. No appraisal and the last email from Shelli Schlotfeldt was very unprofessional. She also emailed me yesterday needing information that I had already emailed her on the 15 of August. Also emailed me to contact the title company and after talking to another U.S. Bank employee found out this was not up to me to do so. This has been a very bad experience! For what it costs me as a customer for this loan I don't feel it should be this difficult. At this point we are looking at other options and I know that losing one home mortgage loan doesn't really hurt a bank like this but maybe word of mouth may ad a few more. Thanks US BANK for such a great experience!

US Bank / US Bancorpmortgage

US Bank provides loan service for my home mortgage. Each month, I complete my mortgage statement and dedicate a portion of funds to be directly applied to the principle balance (thus reducing the amount of interest and time on loan). Each month, the payment is mis-applied incorrectly either to a future payment, escrow, or anywhere other than what I specifically completed on the form. Average call to US Bank each month to reverse and correct is 23 minutes. It occurs every month. No help. Believe they intentionally do so to avoid customer paying loan off early. Only way to leave is refinance. Poor customer service. No help to date.

US Bank / US Bancorpauto loans

on 8/2/2019 I contacted US Bank and paid my auto loan in full. I was told to expect a wait of 2-10 business days plus mail time and then the lien release would be issued. The representative told me that once the payment cleared they would be able to fax me the lien release for a quicker response. I called again on 8/9/2019 and inquired if the account had been closed and was told the account was not closed and the funds had not cleared (although my personal bank showed they had), I was told to expect the funds to clear by no later than 8/15/2019 and the lien release would be mailed then. I called back on 8/15/2019 and was told the account had been closed and the lien release would be mailed that day. On 8/19/2019 I called again to confirm the release was mailed and the representative told me that the release was not mailed and that the account had not been closed. I was told that it takes 16-18 business days for the account to close and then the lien release would be mailed. I informed the representative I had been told 4 separate stories regarding the release and she said that she was sorry but the wait time has changed and that it would be 8/29/2019 before the lien release could be sent. Their blatant disregard for their customers, and their ability to lie and change their stories is very concerning. I was a good customer I paid on my truck loan for six years, I never missed a payment, and was always on time and when I needed them to release the lien so I could sell my truck and get a vehicle to transport my new 8 month old son in they acted as if they didn't care. I am greatly disappointed in them and would highly recommend everyone to avoid doing business with them at all cost.

US Bank / US Bancorp — Deposit of my registered mail promissory note sent to ceo andrew cecere

We sent a registered mail addressed to corporate head quarters attention :CEO Andrew cecere: a promissory note with postal stamps attached to front and back cancelled stamp with...

US Bank / US Bancorp — atm deposit

Went to us bank inside the Safeway to deposit cash. ATM malfunctioned and did not deposit the cash or return it to me. I called the number provided on receipt and they stated that...

US Bank / US Bancorpbranch closure/atm availability/deposit limits on app

I have been a customer of US Bank for many years, initiating in Minnesota, then 5 years ago, from Arizona. I live part time in Prescott, AZ, and part time in Scottsdale, AZ. I have a US Bank Visa, a business checking acct, a personal account, and rent a safe deposit box. I cancelled the Visa today, closed the box down last week, and am in the process of closing down my 2 checking accounts. I did not want to change banks! This is a huge time waster to transfer 20+ autopay accounts to another card/checking account but there were so many things I was unhappy with that I forced myself through this painstaking process.

Here are my reasons:

Recently, US Bank closed their branch which was closest to my home ( in Prescott) and are down to 1 bank out of town off Highway 69 which is very inconvenient to get to compared to the branch that was available before.

I was told I could use the OneAZ Credit Union ATM with no fees which only works for withdrawals. I can not deposit through these. Several times they have charged me for the ATM use at OneAZ Credit Union without crediting me back the $2.50. Again, huge inconvenience to call in every time they fail to provide free access on their ATMs (due to lack of ATM's by US Bank).

I have a home rental business and sometimes have checks over $2500 so using the US Bank app does not work due to limits you put on deposits so it means a drive out to the only branch left in town just to make a deposit. Huge inconvenience to drive to the bank to deposit a check over $2500. I have been a customer for 15-20 years (not sure when I first set up my account in MN) so you'd think I'd have earned a right to deposit a relatively small amount via the APP.

I complained at the main branch on Hwy 69 about the bank closure, lack of ATM's, and the low limits on deposits so they gave me a name of a Vice President to call. I left a message and got no return call. His name was McHale ??? (I've since thrown his card).
I can only assume he didn't want to hear complaints.

The year prior to that, I asked for a Private Client contact (at the branch that eventually closed down) to see if I could get set up and they told me the representative (a woman) would call me... she never called which I thought was very weird considering all the years I had been with the bank in good standing requesting a private client relationship.

Lastly, today when I called to close down my Visa, I asked the representative how I might send an email to list my complaints. Together, we spent several minutes trying to find, under "Contact Us" online how to do this. There is NOTHING on the account page online telling a customer how to write a complaint to US Bank. Even she was frustrated but she persevered and after googling some options (outside of the US Bank account site) found this site for me.

In summary, US Bank has lost my allegiance due to closure of a bank branch, lack of ATM's, limited services on ATM's they say we can use, no deposits allowed at those ATM's, limits on checks deposited on the APP, erroneous charges for ATM's they say I can use at no charge for withdrawals, and lack of return phone calls by officers/private client liaisons. It took a lot for me to leave a bank I'd been with for years and years.

I switched to Chase who has been very service oriented and in the first weeks, has already asked me to meet with the Private Client banker/investors.

Sincerely,
Susan Lucas

US Bank / US Bancorpcredit card

Applied for one of their cash back cards. The cash back is only in certain categories. When I got the first bill we were missing approx. $12 in cash back rewards. They said they would review but came back saying that Dominion Energy and Columbia Gas were not classified as utilities so no 5% back on those. Also we should have gotten 2% back on groceries but were short $1 from that category. They should not promise cash back and then find excuses not to give it.

US Bank / US Bancorpfraud department

April 25, 2019 - Hard inquiry by US Bank placed on my Transunion credit report that I did NOT authorize, determined to be fraudulent. Prior to this date, I had never heard of US Bank.
April 28, 2019 - I contacted US Bank to report possible identity theft and was assured that the inquiry would be taken off my credit report within 30 days. 3 HOURS spent on the telephone.
May 9 - Letter from US Bank indicating they are aware of my issue and will need the following information... all information I provided during my 3 HOUR phone call.
May 19, 2019 - I filed a complaint with Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), case subsequently closed on June 3, 2019 after receiving US Bank's response that the hard inquiry would be removed.
June 3, 2019 - Another letter from US Bank, an exact duplicate of the one dated May 9
July 22, 2019 - I filed a complaint against US Bank with the Federal Reserve Consumer Help Center
August 1, 2019 - I contacted US Bank to find out why they have not taken care of what should be a simple task. Told by customer rep. my case had been archived, however she would reopen and take care of everything, also apologizing for the way I've been treated by US Bank. Assured me she would call me back within 24 hours with update.
August 10, 2019 - Still waiting for phone call. Hard inquiry still on my Transunion report.
US Bank is absolutely despicable.

US Bank / US Bancorpunreasonable overdraft fees that should not have been assessed

The branch in question is located ar Six S. Tejon Street, Colorado Springs, CO. 80903
The account number is [protected]
The account holder is my daughter Carolyn Mary Kane

My daughter used US Bank and this account for day to day banking for several years. In April, 2017 Carolyn had a stroke. As a result of her stroke, Carolyn has a significant memory loss including passwords to online banking and any automatic withdrawal contracts that she entered. She gave me a power of attorney to handle her banking while she came home and received therapy.

Using the power of attorney we have tried to manage her finances and keep her credit in acceptable ranges. Sometime either late 2017 or early 2018, we met with a banker at this branch and explained the circumstances. At that time, there was around $800 in the account I think. I left a copy of the Power of Attorney with the banker and arranged for me to get notice of account withdrawals. We knew at that time of one automatic withdrawal to Hulu that was under $10 per month. The arrangement was to keep the account open and available for Carolyn to use when she returned to her apartment in Denver. Carolyn has been living with her mom and me in Colorado Springs since the stroke. Over the months, no notice was received.

Recently, I dropped by the bank to deposit a $50 birthday check for Carolyn. I was told at that time that the account was allowed to be exhausted by several automatic withdrawals combined with assessed overdraft fees of more than $100 and the amount due was sent to collection. THE BANK HAD NO RECORD OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY and had been sending bank statements to either email (Carolyn can't remember the password) or her old address in Denver. When I asked the branch to waive the overdraft fees and correct the adverse impact on Carolyn's credit history, I was told there was nothing the bank could do because the account was sent to a third party collection firm. Ultimately, the branch allowed me to pay 158.42 at the branch to resurrect the account and we can "presume" the adverse information will be corrected on her credit records.

I will acknowledge that the withdrawals were contracts that Carolyn entered and she will bear the responsibility of those payments even though the purpose of the notice agreement was for us to learn who had withdrawal agreements and get those agreements stopped. However, it is unfair for Carolyn to have any adverse posting to her credit score and for her to have to pay $158.42 to recover the account that included these overdraft fees. My wife was with me when we left a copy of the Power of Attorney with the bank. It is unreasonable for the bank to have lost the POA, to not provide any notice to us in Colorado Springs and to have assessed the overdraft fees.

It is our request that this account be audited for the purpose of determining how and why a {Power of Attorney was lost. We respectfully request a reimbursement of the $158.42 payment and assurance that this event will not adversely impact Carolyn's credit score.

Thomas Kane (and Carolyn Kane)

US Bank / US Bancorpauto lease loan

I recently ended a car lease with US Bank in June 2019. The dealership could not take the car in on the last day of the lease, I called US Bank and was given 7 day grace period. I turned car in 5 days later and alerted US Bank with all requested details to finalize the end of the lease. In addition, I asked for automatic payments be turned off and my bank acct information deleted from the US Bank database, since the lease was now over and no future payments due. Two weeks later US Bank deducted an additional car payment in the full amount from my checking account; the checking I account I asked them to remove from their database weeks prior. After getting through to a supervisor I was refunded for the unauthorized payment. Over the next month I received calls daily from US Bank stating I was past due in the amount of the payment that I had been credited. I called several times and was told by US Bank employees that I did not owe the additional payment and the calls were in error. I then began receiving letters in the mail stating I was past due, again when I called I was reassured I was NOT past due and the letters were in error. I requested a letter be sent to me stating I was not past due, I did not receive a letter. Today, I received a notice from Experian that a delinquent payment 30-days past due has been marked on my credit record from US Bank. 1) I do not owe US Bank an additional car payment past the term of the lease. 2) US Bank withdrew funds from my checking account authorized. 3) US Bank did not remove my bank account information from their system as requested. 4) I am not delinquent in any way for any payment due.

US Bank / US Bancorpno waiver of minor late charge

US Bank refused to waive a minor late charge of $12. Payment was 1 day late by company on corporate card. Every other card used has granted such a minor concession when payment history is otherwise good. Will not use a US Bank card again due to such inflexibility on a minor request. They claim corporate card is different but poor service is poor service regardless of card type.

US Bank / US Bancorp — banker

When I arrived in Carlyle, IL, this was the first US Bank I have been able to go to, because of living in Virginia for over a year. There are none in the area I was in. So I went...

US Bank / US Bancorp — checking

i have us bank they reverse credits they post my to my account one for $234.54 and $53.36 and $52.34 and $33.90 why should pay for something that is their fault and their mistake...

US Bank / US Bancorp — branch manager

I already have an account at US Bank and went there to open a joint account. Everyone there has been wonderful, but today I met with the branch manager to open this new account...

US Bank / US Bancorpdebit card

This my second debit card with a chip. Both chips have broken. I replaced the first one and was told it would be exactly like my first one, it wasn't and due to that unknown to me all my bills were not paid on time due to the difference in cards which resulted in a hit on my credit score. Now with the second chip broken I was hesitant to replace it. It would work with the magnetic strip so that was good enough. Last week my family took a vacation to Louisiana to visit my son. While there my card was shut down because I was spending money there, according to the fraud department. Thankfully I had cash to use for the remainder of the trip. I got that cleared up Friday when I got back. Now today I used the card this morning successfully twice. At lunchtime I went to get gas and the card was refused. I called and was assured it would now work. Even ordered a new card begrudgingly. Tried it again. NO. Called again. Same assurances. Went to grocery, same embarrassment. Called again, was told I could drive 30 minutes to nearest bank and get a temporary card, SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY I SHOULD HAVE TO GO GET THIS. I have been a customer for a long time and this is making me rethink where I do my banking. It's a shame, y'all can do better, a lot better.

US Bank / US Bancorpinsufficient terms explained on a home equity loan

Last year in March I called US Bank concerning applying for a short period loan. I told them I would be selling my house and needed the money to pay off a loan on my property. I asked about a home equity loan since the interest rate was good. They proceeded to use my house that I was selling for collateral. I didn't question it since I thought they would change it to my rental property when I sold. Customer Service never recommended any options so I assumed this was my best option. I was under the impression the repayment period was five years.
This year I sold my house and was required to pay off this loan plus a $500 early payment penalty. This penalty was never mentioned to me. When I called and complained, they said I should have read the contract. I am at fault for this but as I have stated, I explained that I needed a short term loan--- not a mortgage!
I have written to US Bank and stated my case. Their reply was basically you signed for it. Sorry if the terms weren't explained. But you don't get a refund.
I also wrote that maybe a new loan, again short term, could be worked out since I need the money for building. I thought it could be worked out where the $500 fee could be used towards this new loan. No loan was offered. Andrea Naker didn't go out of her way in any way to keep a customer.
I have excellent credit and my IRA account is due since I will be 59 1/2 later this year. I believe in investing in a bank that has helped me out when I needed it. US Bank will not be receiving any new accounts from me.
Kim Russo

US Bank / US Bancorpnew accounts

I drove to my local branch in Corvallis, Oregon and attempted to open a new bank account. After waiting in line. I was asked to have a seat. I was then approached by a manager who told me (even though there were no other customers in the branch) that they could not open an account for me because I had to make an appointment first. I asked if this was company policy and she stated "yes". An unbelievable waste of time. There were three bank employees present, no customer except for me and they would not open an account for me.

US Bank / US Bancorpextremely poor customer service versailles missouri branch

Our local U.S. Bank has a long history of poor customer service. I ranted over my last experience on Facebook. I hope you take time to read it; because, there is a lot of resentment in this community for our local branch. I had personally refused to use the bank because of an issue with identity theft, nearly 15 years ago that cost me nearly $5000. I do not remember the year. My son had decided that he wanted an account there, against my objections. As a responsible father, I respected his decision and went with him to assist him; as, he is young and inexperienced. We had a lot to do today and had made several plans; so, we got up early. We had to go to the DMV to renew my son's driver's license, which had recently expired. The DMV requires proof of residency; for which, my son provided one of his pay stubs. They accepted it without question and issued him a new license. Our next stop was our local U.S. Bank. After waiting patiently in line for 15 minutes or so, the teller got rather impatient with us and said that it would be an hour or more before we could be helped. I found this rather odd; as, we had tried to open an account around 4:30 the previous evening; and, we were impolitely told that they were not taking any more customers. They were open until 5:00, which would have been plenty of time to open an account. After we were blown off in a rude manner for the second time this morning, I still gave the benefit of the doubt. I have worked with the public and had bad or overwhelming days. Before returning afternoon, I called in advance. We arrived and submitted the temporary drivers license that the DMV issues now; and, we provided the same pay stub to verify residency. The staff member working on the account looked at the pay stub and immediately became hatefully rude with my son and told him that it could not be used for verification; though, it had his full legal name, address, social, phone number, and email address printed on a company logo, with a break-down of his earnings. Wanting to resolve the situation, we traveled to the county court house and retrieved a copy of my son's 2019 personal property receipt. We presented it to our favorite hateful bank employee; and, she found a problem with it too. At the top of the receipt, it states that his vehicle was registered with them in 2017--the year he purchased it. Clearly stated a few lines down, it states that his property taxes were paid in March 2019. She then consulted the employee that was rude to us that morning. She certainly did not get any happier throughout the day. She tried to tell us that the receipt was two years old; when, we had just watched it come out of a printer with a 2019 date on it. Then she went on to complain about the temporary drivers license that the DMV issued. She said that she did not think that it was even a valid form of ID to open an account with. By this time, I had had about enough and decided to attempt to educate these two hateful, disrespectful, ladies with a little bit of logic. I explained to them that everyone's driver's license expires at some point and needs replacing; and, that the temporary ID, issued by the DMV, is valid until the new one arrives. I also asked them why the check stub was good enough proof for the government to issue him a drivers license, but not good enough to open a basic checking account. I tried explaining the county collector receipt to them again, just as the county collector explained it to me. I was told that I had no idea what I was talking about or how their bank policies worked. We were then commanded in a near yelling voice, something like a very hateful person would scold a disobedient child, to "Get in there and sit back down. ;I will let you know if we can even use any of this" I told them to give our documents back and that there was no way that I was going to bank in a place where the employees are that rude, and we left. We drove the next town over, Stover, and took the same temporary ID and other paperwork to Citizens-Farmers Bank. When we walked in the door, the teller behind the counter greeted us kindly-she was a very sweet lady. We told her we wanted to open a checking account. We had to wait about five minutes before another lady came out, greeted us nicely, and invited us into her office. She accepted the temporary drivers license without one question and never even asked for any other documents. We spent a total of 15 minutes in that bank; and, we left with a brand new checking account and a newly printed debit card. Most importantly, we were treated with kindness and respect. If your Versailles employees hate people that much, why are they working in constant contact with the public?

US Bank / US Bancorpdo not go to us bank on 2537 west wisconsin ave in milwaukee, wisconsin and don't go to no us bank in milwaukee, wisconsin

Do not go to US Bank on 2537 West Wisconsin Avenue in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, because the Black Men customers and Black Women customers be starting trouble and starting problems with you while you be standing in line waiting for the bank to open!!! Black people like to cause trouble and cause problems at these other US Banks in Milwaukee, Wisconsin like Midtown (55th and Capitol Drive), 79th and Burleigh St, 52nd and North Avenue, 50th and Chambers St, 37th and Villard Ave, 75th and Good Hope Road, North and Farwell Avenue(Riverwest), 99th and Capitol Drive, 103rd and Silver Spring Drive, 42nd and Brown Deer Road, and 5800 North Port Washington Road in Glendale. Do not go those banks, because black people will start trouble and start problems with you!!!
Stay away from these banks located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin!!!
Best thing to do is to go to a different US Bank in the White suburbs and White communities in Wisconsin like Wauwatosa, Menominee Falls, Waukesha, Elm Grove, Brookfield, Muskego, Grafton, Mequon, Cedarburg, Bayside, West Bend, Hartford, Germantown, Sheboygan, Fond Du Lac and North Fond Du Lac, Oshkosh, Ripon, Menasha, Appleton, Stevens Point, Wautoma, Delavan, Elkhorn, Lake Geneva, Janesville, Twin Lakes, Oconomowoc, Junction City, Wisconsin Rapids, Nekoosa, La Crosse and Onalaska, Madison and Waunakee.White customers and White tellers are nice and friendly to you, White People don't start trouble with you and They don't start problems with you.White People are nice to you, They show you and everybody respect at those banks!!!

• Updated by Rennard Cotton · May 18, 2019

Black People be starting trouble and starting problems at any US Bank in Milwaukee, Wisconsin!!! The US Bank located at 2537 West Wisconsin Avenue in Milwaukee, Wisconsin have black crackheads who loiter and hang out at that bank and at The Check Cashing Place across the street begging and panhandling customers for money!!! In 2013 that US Bank had two white women co-workers named Therese and a Light-skinned black guy named Don Juan, They were good co-workers until they quit and left. A light skinned black guy security guard name Paul Green was working there, He was a good security guard until he left. This US Bank used to have a drive-thru until it got taken down. This US Bank is weak and it sucks big time!!! The other US Banks located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin be getting robbed by Black people and It be broadcasted on the news. That's why, I don't go to no US Bank in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, because black people be acting up, acting crazy, acting a fool, starting trouble and starting problems!!! Black people be making people uncomfortable and unsafe!!! That's why US Bank be losing good customers and good co-workers!!! Best thing to do is go to a different US Bank in a White neighborhood, White suburb and a White community and Best thing to do is go to a different bank or Go to a credit union. Go where you feel more safe at.Stay away from any US Bank in a Milwaukee neighborhood!!!

• Updated by Rennard Cotton · May 18, 2019

The US Bank corporate office in Minneapolis, Minnesota be wasting people's time on the telephone!!! When I told the US Bank corporate office about my bad experience with them that happened in March 2019 at 2537 West Wisconsin Avenue in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, The white guy I spoke with on the phone about the incident, He told me that, There's nothing they can't do!!! I told him that the bank has security cameras facing the front of the building, He said, He does not go along with the security cameras!!! I told him that I'm going to a different bank!!!That US Bank located at 2537 West Wisconsin Avenue in Milwaukee, Wisconsin can't keep no good co-workers, Co-Workers who work that US Bank come and go!!! That US Bank is weak, crooked, sick and twisted with Black People!!! That US Bank needs to be closed and shut down!!! Do not associate with this bank and any US Bank in Milwaukee, Wisconsin!!! Stay away from that US Bank, because Black People will start trouble, start problems and start fights with you!!!

US Bank / US Bancorpover draft fee

I called this morning because i had an over draft charged set for today's date. When i spoke with the first person Janine she told me there was nothing they could do because it was told to me it was a one time courtesy in October. Which was not disclosed to me because i had been assisted in December when it occurred as well as February. I asked to speak with her supervisor she told me no because it was nothing that they could do. After becoming upset she finally transferred me to her supervisor Ronald (1541641 id) i asked him and he stated that i would have to have a certain level of credit to be able to get the over draft protection which makes no sense. As I'm talking he starts to talk. I tell him sir this is not how customer service works you can't over talk me as I'm talking. He then goes to say well I'm trying to answer your question but can't do so if you are talking too. He then tells me it sounds like you just want for someone to listen to you so im just going to put you on mute and allow you to continue to talk. I'm getting more frustrated at this point because not only was he being condescending but also trying push out my transactions that i already knew had occurred. I told him i do not need you to go over my transactions i know what i did. I then asked how do i file a complaint about you he tells me to go online or my local branch. I ask him how long will it take for me to hear back from someone on my complaint. He tells me i won't because it's just feedback which made absolutely no sense to me. I've never been handled like that by this bank and I've been banking with them for 6 years and would've thought they valued me but clearly they made it very clear they could careless

US Bank / US Bancorp — customer service and holding pending transactions so an overdraft fee is applied

Us bank holds pending transactions until the account is low and then allows them to clear. This charges the $36 overdraft fee. Us bank is doing the same thing that chase bank did...