PNC Financial Services Group Logo

PNC Financial Services Group

Having problems with PNC Financial Services Group?

PNC Financial Services Group Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 762 2265 (Customer Service)
+1 800 352 2255 (Virtual Wallet)
+1 800 558 8472 (Personal Credit Card)
+1 800 822 5626 (Mortgage)
+1 877 287 2654 (Business Banking Accounts)
+1 800 474 2101 (Business Credit Card)
+1 800 622 7086 (Investments Accounts)
+1 866 465 2762 (Spanish Language)
+1 800 531 1648 (TDD Terminal)
One PNC Plaza 249 Fifth Ave.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Mon7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Tue7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Wed7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Thu7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sat7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sun7:00 AM - 10:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PNC Financial Services Group Customer Service. Initial PNC Financial Services Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PNC Financial Services Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PNC Financial Services Group. Discuss the issues you have had with PNC Financial Services Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

PNC Financial Services GroupPnc bank overdraft fee

I am constantly being charged overdraft even if I check with the bank the day before where my account is always to the good they sneak charges and do not tell you some thing as pending tell you that they say something is pending but it is not at the time and sneak in constant overdraft fees I'm constantly calling them they are constantly denying me I asked them it is showing I am not overdrafted the night before and then all of a sudden something comes up that is not a check which overdrafts me once a week I am tired of this bank they constantly hold your paycheck longer than anybody else when we get paid direct deposit they constantly do not update what you youWhat your account is open till one day a week which is Tuesday it is very misleading it tricks you and this is how they make their money I do not understand how they constantly charge their people I want to do a lawsuit I don't know what to

PNC Financial Services GroupMy checking account accrual of overdraft fees

There was a purchase that was taken, put back and taken again that caused my account to be overdrawn. I have over 600 in overdraft fees and I think this is so wrong. I want those fees refunded. I cannot afford this right now and the bank manager clearly said this wasn't my fault. Me and my family are really struggling right now and this is added stress!!!

PNC Financial Services GroupBank refuses to honor their own check

My employer has a corporate account with PNC Bank. They issued my paycheck from that account. I deposited the check into my account. PNC Bank refused to honor the check, calling it fraudulent.
      My rent check has now bounced. I have no money and I'm out of food. I'm going to be out on the street because of their lies and incompetence!
      Their customer service was rude, refusing to help me at all. They told me to come into a local branch. I live 1,000 miles away. They didn't offer any assistance whatsoever to clear up their mistake!

PNC Financial Services GroupHSA Account

The worst!  I have requested a debit card for my wife twice within the last 6 months and have failed to receive the card.  I called back in October and was told there were no record of any of the requests which was very concerning considering the 2nd time I called in and the rep placed the order and was told they could request one for me.  Requested to speak to a manager and was put on hold for 30 minutes to be notified that a manager was not available and would call me back in 2-3 days.  Is has been a over a month and still have not received a phone call.

Customer service is not a priority for this company at all!

PNC Financial Services GroupOverdraft fees

I have been with PNC for a while now, and while I don't mind paying what I owe, their fees have been killing me. On their website, it shows my balance and my available balance, which is minus any pending debits. But when I get deposits, it shows I have an inordinate amount of over draft fees for smaller purchases that occurred before debits of things like car insurance and electric. I am consistently trying to get out of the hole and they keep burying me with these fees. I called customer service and they said there was nothing they could do for me. I also had a pending Covid-19 credit from them since September 2020 that would show up and then disappear. I just got paid 2361.00 and they took over 1500.00 for God knows what now. Their statements are confusing to read and change their order daily. I want my overdraft fees credited from March to August. Is that too much to ask?

Oct 27, 2020

PNC Financial Services Group — Credit card automatic payments

Contacted customer service on 09-29-20 over a deduction I had cancelled due to the fact it had increased over...

PNC Financial Services GroupGift cards

My children have pnc giftcard which wer sold to meta bank - meta bank has charged one card 2.50 twice and closed the other two which had balances (althoug samll) of $6.75 and $18.09. Thye are out $29.84 in total.
            I want my kids money refunded - please call [protected] to discuss.
            Brian derham

May 11, 2020

PNC Bank — Refuse to refund my loan payment check

RE: Request for Refund Payment PNC Bank Refusal to refund Car Loan Payment I am writing because of the...

Apr 04, 2020

PNC Bank — Chinese virus ppp loan

On March 31 2020 I contacted my local branch about the PPP loan. They advised me to make an appointment. I...

PNC Financial Services GroupUnauthorized charge

I have had a PNC checking account for 10 years. This account have never exceeded $5, 000 in average balance. Recently I noticed a charged of $25 per month bank charge. Called and they said it is because my balance is not $5, 000. I said it's never exceeded that and I was not charged that before. They said: Previously this account was a grandfathered account, which was a type we no longer offer. We had a recent migration of accounts and the system transitioned the account to Performance Select. I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS!!! NOR WAS I NOTIFIED!!! NOW THEY ARE STEALING MONEY FROM ME. WHY WOULD THEY SWITCH ME TO THIS ACCOUNT IF MY BALANCE HAVE NEVER EXCEEDED THE REQUIREMENT?!?!

PNC Financial Services Groupincompetent employees

PNC has really gone down hill. There services online and via telephone are HORRIBLE! They can't help with anything. I have to go into the bank at least once or twice a month to get things sorted out. I lost my CC right before X-Mas. I called to cancel it. That took about 30 minutes b/c they basically needed everything on the account that I was apparently supposed to have memorized. They were supposed to send me out a new one 3 weeks ago. I called back today to find out that the CC was never cancelled and I was never issued another one. Mind you it took them almost 4 weeks to get me the first cc that was apparently lost in the mail, and I had to AGAIN go into the bank to get another cc reissued. They have no clue what they are doing anymore. I can't wait to switch banks.

• Ho
                    Hosed In NJ May 04, 2020

I've had it with PNC Mortgage. They gave bad advice and almost lost my home. Maybe that was what they wanted. Careful with your personal data. The kind that is available to every customer service agent that answers your call, and all the others, for that matter. I've since left PNC, thank heaven, but the same info that's available to the agents, even years after I left, has been used to hack my identity. Unfair to say it was them but they are the only people that routinely had access and verified by me when I called their [protected] phone number.
                    They still do not comply with several request, written and verbal, to verify that my escrow monies collected way back in 2013 were properly paid to both the local property taxes and insurance.
                    Go with PNC for a mortgage if you want someone to ruin your life until you can get rid of them. Totally inept and corrupt, IMHO

PNC Financial Services Groupauto loan

I had an auto loan with PNC Bank. I had setup an automatic monthly recurring payment for this loan.
                  Last month, I paid off the loan in full.
                  However, this month I noticed that PNC Bank still deducted the monthly amount from my checking account.
                  When I called up customer service, they said that since the account was closed they could not pull up any details, and the only way to resolve this now was for me to go to a bank physically.
                  This is bad customer service.
                  If the loan has been fully paid off, how can they continue to deduct money from my checking account?

PNC Financial Services Groupwithdrawal from atm pnc bank at turkey hill

On August 26th 2019 I reported to my Ace flare bank account about money not being dispersed to me but the ATM telling me it had. No aceflare had to cancel and report my card lost or stolen and also tells me that I have provided documentation for the claim which I have not. They provide me with a $400 provisional credit and give me a claim number now they put the $400 back on my card within 15 days as a credit while they investigated further into my claim I get a text message today from aceflare saying they did not find a bank error. Now they want to take $400 from my account. I don't know whether it was PNC Bank that has scammed me or Turkey Hill or aceflare now while I was there at the ATM there was another lady that had the same thing happen to her we tried talking to the manager at the turkey hill in Shamokin and she claimed it was out of her hands and couldn't provide me with a phone number or any information on the PNC Bank ATM machine. I have called NetSpend I have called MetaBank I have called aceflare my next call will be to Turkey Hill and then after that it will be too PNC Bank in after that I'm going to report it to the US attorney's office and the office of thrift supervision and the Better Business Bureau how can they say I received cash when I did not aren't there cameras everywhere at Turkey Hill and aren't there cameras on the ATM machine how can they figure that I receive that money? Ace flare pretty much called me a liar I will never do business with them again and when I find out more about PNC Bank and Turkey Hill management in Northumberland I will update more. Something shady is going on in Shamokin Pennsylvania Turkey Hill PNC and aceflare and I smell a lawsuit.

Sep 10, 2019

PNC Financial Services Group — the branch manager

Connie is the worst manager by far. Being a customer who needed help - she makes you wait in the lobby for...

North East

PNC Financial Services Groupclosed check, of 15 234.00

I deposited a check for 15, 234.00. The ATM did not like the hyphenated name and rejected it. PNC said they issued another check and sent it to my address. 17 days later and it hasnt arrived. I have been on the phone for hours trying to get the matter resolved. My PNC mortgage is due! I have a refrigerator payment due Friday, if not I lose my 6 months same as cash status and have to pay interest. We tore out our capeting to have hardwood installed and are now living on plywood. There is a reason I sold shares in my stock I have held onto for 40 years! PNC is horrible! I will spread this story to everyone I know(Facebook, Instagram, etc)

Aug 06, 2019

PNC Financial Services Group — debit card retention

Yesterday while attempting to use my debit at a branch here in Louisville Ky, my card was taken right before...

Jul 11, 2019

PNC Financial Services Group — pnc employee

I've been banking at this Bank in Greenfield on murry avenue, some months now and I've always use...

Jul 04, 2019

PNC Financial Services Group — deposit of check

Patricia robinson [protected] pnc customer for 7 years i deposited an internation check on june 10, 2019...

PNC Financial Services Groupaccount with pnc

I have had an account with pnc bank for almost 3 years. They charge me 36.00 for returning items that try to post to my account. They have deactivated my over draft over 3 years ago and refuse to reinstate it. I have filed a dispute on the same transaction and dropped off proof and they keep making me repay the same thing over and over. Hiring attorney

PNC Financial Services Groupmisleading sales practices

My mortgage was purchased in the secondary market by PNC. About a year after, I received an offer in the mail from PNC stating that I was pre-approved for a HELOC if I was interested. I was interested so I went into a local branch (Lawrenceville GA) and was helped by a gentleman named Jose. I was told that I should open a checking and savings since I would now be making payments on a HELOC through PNC. I was assured that, since my mortgage was with PNC, both accounts would be free of charges and fees. I agreed and deposited $25 in each newly formed account. During the process of obtaining the HELOC, I received notification that I was no longer eligible for the offer that had previously been promised. The application was revoked and I sought out Navy Federal and executed the HELOC through them. About a month ago I received a statement for the PNC checking account that had a charge of $15 deducted from the $25 balance. I tried to call but was put on hold and couldn't wait. I was certain a mistake had been made and that I'd be reimbursed. A couple of days ago, I was passing a branch in Snellville and stopped to rectify the situation. The associate that helped me informed me that the checking account was now at $0. She explained that if was a performance checking account and required a minimum balance. She said there were $15 fees charged monthly after a probationary period but, that since there was only $10 in the account, it was taken instead of the $15 owed. She said there was nothing she could do to reimburse me because "the money was already gone." I closed the savings account and was issued a $25 check.
                          I feel as if your institution has stolen $25 from me. I was explicitly told that there would never be fees associated with either account since I had a first mortgage with PNC. I believe at worse, I was defrauded and at best, I was intentionally misled. If I am not reimbursed the $25, I will file a complaint with the BBB and access as many blogs as possible to discuss my experience.
                          David Edmondson