Tim Hortons - Lasalle / not happy with my last visit

As I'm a regular customer at Tim Hortons everyday. I'm not happy with my last visit at the store on Malden road in LaSalle. Wednesday Jan 30th at 2:45 I was on my way to work and stopped for a large coffee and a couple of donuts. When I got to the window I had asked the girl (blond hair no name tag) if I could please have the donuts in two separate bags and she said no problem, as she took my money she told the other girl(name tag said Britt) that I needed the donuts in two bag and Britts remark was OH MY GOD YOUR KINDING ME TWO BAGS! The blond hair girl knew that i had heard what was said so as she handed me my coffee and donuts she apologized to me for the wait. I really don't know how long your going to have customers when get treated like that. I felt like I need to pay for the second bag of even explain why I need two bags. I have now enjoyed my coffee at the other Tim Hortons in the area. I really hope you can fix this problem as you already have lost one good costumer.

• mahebub's Response, Jun 16, 2018

Hi!

We live in Toronto, Canada.

1) Why only the Tim hortons only sale Ice cap?

2) The prices of Ice cap in Tim hortons are way way high ( 99% of Kids and so many Teenages and some adults too.. every day wants and want at least one ice cap and i think the prices of Ice cap is way way high???)
    Thanks

• ra8ra8's Response, Aug 24, 2018

Yes, not sure what she put in my French Vanilla and this croissant breakfast sandwich, the only food I had this morning after our school meeting. They should be very careful in choosing people or worker who deliver their customer service, have cameras all over the place so you would know what your workers are doing especially you are in food business, very delicate matter, you are dealing with the health and safety of your customers, of your community, who knows if members of your own family go there too...

Comments

Tim Hortons - Iced cap
    Scarborough (Toronto)
    Canada

Service of employees is very poor
    They forget even what we ordered and sometimes even they passed our order to someone else
    Mostly we have to tell them again what we are waiting
    Today we ordered iced cap which was not even cool

• Bi
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Tim Hortons - A Tim Horton worker named ali Hamadie insulted me by calling me black
    Dearborn
    Michigan
    timhortons.com

A Tim hortons employee named ali hamadie called me black

• Li
    Tim Hortons - Coffee
    Hamburg
    New York

This is not the first time u have had this issue. And not the first time my order has been wrong either. I get it, they get busy and most of the time they are under staffed. But this? Half the time these things don't get noticed until your already at work so you have to live with no coffee. I am literally drinking coffee grounds here.

• D2
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Tim Hortons - Not feeling well after eating at one of your location in Grande Prairie AB
    Grande Prairie
    Canada

I've eaten many times at this location and have felt not well, I think you guys should really check into this. At the time I was working for a security company, All Peace Protection

10206 100 St, Grande Prairie, AB T8V 3K1

Timhortons - AC in your AC in food court
    Yas Iland
    United Arab Emirates

Food court in Adnoc 688 has so much problem in there Air conditioning. So many times complaint to supervisor but no solutions.

Tim Hortons - Donuts
    Brantford
    Canada

This is not okay. Why am I paying for something that looks like this? The product is eaten right away, does not sit in the bag very long. This is basically almost every donut I pay for now. This needs to be addressed!

• Ro
    Tim Hortons - Montée Lavigne, Québec, Tim Hortons
    Canada

I was there twice in 3 days. the service was extremely slow. They were out of timbits and donuts one day and even toilet paper today. The place is poorly designed as thelineup for service blocks the entrance door. And the place is filthy.

• Al
    Tim Hortons - Service window

I place an order 12th and 13th of July 2018. The same service person took my order thru the drive -in .bplace an order for a coffee and donut by the time I got to the window the person said they could not give me my request.i left Tim Hortons unsatisifed twice. As, a result I experienced a bad day at work.

Tim Hortons - Horrible shit service
    Rocky mountain house
    Canada

Was very rude to customers and workers {manager} couldn't cook food without burning it tried 3 times only 8 seats because half of the restaurant was blocked off and just over all absolute [censored]

Tim Hortons - Ice cap prices are way high
    Toronto

Hi!

We live in Toronto, Canada.

1) Why only the Tim hortons only sale Ice cap?

2) The prices of Ice cap in Tim hortons are way way high ( Most of Kids every day wants and want at least one ice cap and i think the prices of Ice cap is way way high???)
    Thanks

• Rd
    Tim Hortons - Coffee
    Calgary
    Canada

I am regular customer of the store I am complaining about. This store is close to my home and work place . I buy coffee almost everyday but unfortunately from last few times they are just giving me a cold coffee my be that one was sitting there from a while was not fresh. Really a bad experience.

• Mo
      16th of Aug, 2018
    Tim Hortons - Your drive thru customer service rep
    Buffalo
    New York

Very unproffeasional disreapectful, seemed very aggravated and rude to customer i have been a daily and many years customer..your managager at location did nothing delaware location in buffalo closest to allen town..twrrible experience will have to consider taking my buisness elsewhere..such a shame

• Ta
      16th of Aug, 2018
    Tim Hortons - Ice capps promotion
    Dartmouth
    Nova Scotia
    Canada

I seen an ad posted by Tim's on facebook and when i clicked it took me directly to their page for a B1G1 free ice capp promotion. But once i got to the store they refused to honor it because they said "they thought it was a scam". Nether the less it should have been honoured because it was clearly posted by tim hortons itself.. very unhappy.

• Do
    Tim Horton - Unable to reload my card and enter a new one
    Digby
    Nova Scotia
    Canada

I have been trying for weeks now to have my card on auto reload, I never used to have this problem and travling in August, Would sure love to have this straightened out, Have never had this problem before

• Tr
    Tim Hortons - Service

I love my tim hortons but this is becoming rediculace . In the last several months I have received no less then 5 wrong drinks. I order hot chi tea dd and get coffee and tea mixed I complain and I get iam sorry I don't want to boycott timmmy hoes but it's going to happen Gowanda ny is never getting my business agian

Tim Hortons - Bagel
    Paradise, Nl
    Canada

I ordered a 4 cheese bagel with butter this morning with my coffee and returned home only to find something resembling charcoal in the bag. Really upsetting as I drove 10 minutes each way to get this and now I still have to make breakfast despite paying for this trash.

• Br
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Tim Hortons - i would like to know why your windows in your coffee shops all look like shit the cleaner you are usung isnt working for you

cant even see out the windows call me at 250-613-9496 pleazse

• Va
    Tim Hortons - Food
    Cornwall
    Canada

I asked for a toasted maple bagel, got home gave to my 6 year old and it was burnt to charcoal, I drive 20 min back into the location and asked the manager what she thought of the bagel. I hope she deals with the appropriate staff member properly

• Je
    Tim Hortons - Untrained employees
    Toronto
    Canada

I work for canada post at 969 eastern ave. The tim hortons in the building has untrained employees who dont know to make basic ice coffee and the ice capp machine is never working. Also there is only one staff and by the time we get our oders our break is over.

• Kl
    Tim Hortons - Unedible food
    Surrey
    British Columbia
    Canada

I ordered a bagel double toasted as usual because normally it is barely toasted with one time. Today I was given a completely burnt bagel on inside and soggy on the other. Why would someone even give that out, common sense would be to remake it.