Tim Hortons - Lasalle / not happy with my last visit
As I'm a regular customer at Tim Hortons everyday. I'm not happy with my last visit at the store on Malden road in LaSalle. Wednesday Jan 30th at 2:45 I was on my way to work and stopped for a large coffee and a couple of donuts. When I got to the window I had asked the girl (blond hair no name tag) if I could please have the donuts in two separate bags and she said no problem, as she took my money she told the other girl(name tag said Britt) that I needed the donuts in two bag and Britts remark was OH MY GOD YOUR KINDING ME TWO BAGS! The blond hair girl knew that i had heard what was said so as she handed me my coffee and donuts she apologized to me for the wait. I really don't know how long your going to have customers when get treated like that. I felt like I need to pay for the second bag of even explain why I need two bags. I have now enjoyed my coffee at the other Tim Hortons in the area. I really hope you can fix this problem as you already have lost one good costumer.
mahebub's Response, Jun 16, 2018
We live in Toronto, Canada.
1) Why only the Tim hortons only sale Ice cap?
2) The prices of Ice cap in Tim hortons are way way high ( 99% of Kids and so many Teenages and some adults too.. every day wants and want at least one ice cap and i think the prices of Ice cap is way way high???)
ra8ra8's Response, Aug 24, 2018
Yes, not sure what she put in my French Vanilla and this croissant breakfast sandwich, the only food I had this morning after our school meeting. They should be very careful in choosing people or worker who deliver their customer service, have cameras all over the place so you would know what your workers are doing especially you are in food business, very delicate matter, you are dealing with the health and safety of your customers, of your community, who knows if members of your own family go there too...
More Tim Hortons - Lasalle Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - Roach infestation
- Tim Hortons - rip off
- Tim Hortons - food quality
- Tim Hortons - invoices and cash return from purchases
- Tim Hortons - employee adrian nutt