The Brick Warehouseunethical behaviour, lack of respect and bad customer service

I newly migrated to Canada and visited on Sunday, 16th July 2017 the store located in Montreal (location is 7999 Boul. Les Galeries d'Anjou
Anjou, QC H1M1W9).

I wanted to buy sofa, bed, mattress and the dressing table from the store. It started well when the sales man showed me all the stuff. While I was going through the things to buy he mentioned that the financing option is available but did not informed me about the criteria. I like the stuff and wanted to go ahead with deal and use financing option. At the time of checkout he informed that bed is not available now and it will take more then a month to get delivered but he promised to comeback to me in 48 hours and will try to arrange for some other brick store. I was ok with that and informed him that I would like to get it delivered on Thursday, 20 July 2017 as I want to move to my new apartment. So I paid the advance of 450 CAD. Then next 2 days no calls received from him. I did the follow up and was informed that he is not working and I was being told to call back. Finally I got hold of him of Thursday, 20 July. He said to come to store as I need to sign off the financing lease + the bed is available now. My first answer to him was that why he did not get the agreement signed when I visited the store on Sunday, 16th July. I am person who is doing job and not come again and again and the store location is very far from my place. But I came to the store same day Thursday, 20 July 2017. His attitude was very rude. He informed that for financing I should hold a Canadian credit card for 2 year. My question was why he did not informed me about this when I first came to the store. He acted rudely and mentioned that whether you want to go ahead with the booking pay full amount or cancel the order. I said I want to meet the manager. I was surprised to see such a reaction from manager when he was not understanding my concern. He guided me properly regarding financing part but was not willing to listen to my concerns. Finally I agreed to pay the outstanding amount from my debit card. I was about to pay the amount but before paying I told sale man to let me know when I will get the things deliver. The answer was 1) bed is not in stock will take a month (which he informed me over the phone it available), 2) sofa I can get the one which is in display as it is also not available in the stock. I was so upset with the attitude that I cancelled my order of 3000 CAD. So to conclude: very bad customer service + staff (including manager) needs serious training how to handle the customer. Hope my complain will be taken seriously.
Thanks.