The Brick Warehouse / sofa, couch, dining table, rugs, delivery and a very rude sales manager name rohit!

We were at the brick [protected] ave. Edmonton) November 23, 2017, around 3:30pm, we bought love seat, couch, rugs and dining table, the sales representative name RAJNI told us everything will be delivered on November 28, 2017, here is the problem.. I called today and spoke to the lady incharge in delivery she told me that our order is not confirm for delivery on November 28, she directed me to the sales manager name ROHIT, this Rohit told me they don't have our loves seat and couch in stock and he will call the other store to check if they have stock, he told me he will call me back after 2hours, 5 hours pass no call yet from him, so I decided to call the store, they said he step out from his office, then I insist to talk to the store manager, less than a minute he answered..?(I thought his out of his office) what a [censor]! First your sales associate should tell the customer if you don't have the item! Don't give false statement! He told me he cannot do anything, as in nothing at all! He's saying nonsense! Why you make promises you cannot keep? Is this the brick Policy? To be honest I don't think you fit for that job! You know Nothing to help the customer! I am really disappointed on this Rohit guy and the sales person Rajni! You guys should do your job well! My experience in this particular store is ridiculous like the sales manager himself!

Ke