Telus Communications / internet service availability in edgewood bc
Our small community is being monopolized by The Edge Internet which had prohibited Telus from bringing high speed to our village. I understand they had a 5 year contract to keep Telus out and that they have reapplied for yet another 5 years. The past was not such a big deal as the speed didn't vary that much but new towers in the area have made Telus appealing to many who are currently held hostage by The Edge. I am willing to post a petition as the community is not happy with our current system. I did contact the Ombudsman but they don't handle this kind of grievance.
Please get back to me asap as I understand the new negotiations have been submitted.
I have been trying to call CCTS but the line is always busy.
I hope you can help as it would be to your benefit also so have Edgewood as a consumer of your technology.
More Telus Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Telus Mobility - very, very unhappy customer! 
- Telus/Easy PC plan - false advertising and overcharging 
- Telus Mobility - deceptive cancellation charges 
- Telus Mobility - do not consider telus mobility! 
- Telus - misleading advertising 
- Telus Communications - customer service
- Telus Communications - making fraud activity on my website
- Telus Communications - cell phone
- Telus Communications - 7 month recurring issue
- Telus Communications - telus staff