Smart Communications Logo

Smart Communications

Having problems with Smart Communications?

Smart Communications Customer Service Contacts

1800 1888 5648 (Smart Money/Padala)
888 (Smart Postpaid, Smart Prepaid, TNT)
800 (Smart Infinity)
333 (Smart Load Retailers)
7744 (Smart Load Dealers)
177 (Smart Bro Enterprise)
+63 28 110 211 (Customer Service)
+63 28 881 111 (Smart Postpaid, Smart Prepaid, TNT)
+63 28 488 806 (Smart Infinity)
+63 28 457 777 (Smart Money/Padala)
+63 28 457 733 (Smart Load Retailers)
+63 28 457 744 (Smart Load Dealers)
+63 28 000 999 (Smart Travel WiFi Philippines)
+63 28 488 878 (Smart World Toll-Free Roaming Hotline)
6799 Ayala Ave.
Makati City
Philippines - 1226

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Smart Communications Customer Service. Initial Smart Communications complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Smart Communications above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Smart Communications. Discuss the issues you have had with Smart Communications and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Smart CommunicationsCustomer Service

Call avoidance/ Intentionally dropping the call especially when I voice out my complaints. Some rub their microphones to make it sound static some put me on hold for no reason then acting like they can't hear me when they get back so they can end the conversation. So you end up calling them again and again retelling everything until you get someone who actually does his job.

Smart CommunicationsWireles internet service

I live in barangay Cambalading, Albuera, Leyte. I use a Pldt HOME with SMART LTE. I live just off the national hyway. The wireless internet service is unreliable, slow, and drops out much too often. It is impossible to conduct an business from my location. My children rely oninternet now for online schooling and the Smart system here is a negative impact on my childrens online activities. I might have to turn to Glibe for my communication needs. When will SMART upgrade or improve wireless internet seve int this area. Wired service isnot available. Please respond to this message a [protected]@aol.com

Smart Communicationssoa on my postpaid account

27 November 2020
      Subj: SOA 23 November 2020
      Mobile number [protected] Account Number [protected]
      I wish to complain about the exorbitant charges: my postpaid plan is for P500 bur the latest SOA charged me for P3, 029.09 which included P9, 169.21 for Data Charges. Please rectify asap.
      This account is more than 30 years old and has a long history of prompt payments. Thank you.
      Alfredo G de Leon
      Email: [protected]@yahoo.com

SmartSmart is a scammer!

I have been asking Smart to terminate my account since my line contract has been finished since July. But despite my telling them over the phone and twitter and sending all the documents required, they have been billing me since July per contract. They just keep on saying that they have not received the documents. I really think it's a scam now. Beware of Smart they would want to keep you paying for life. They will try their best to keep your account for as long as they can with various scam tactics to dissuade you from terminating.

Smart Communications1 smartbro pocket wifi

Buyer's name: Myla Aggabao
          Email add: [protected]@gmail.com
          Date of Purchase online :08/13/2020 01:13 AM
          Total Payment Amount: Php 999.00 - PAID THRU CREDIT CARD
          Item: 1 of router, evoluzn pr3f, lte, mifi, bro, pre 1 of ctc, smartbro, surfmax, php250, free 1 of card, sim, bro, lte, half, zero, pre, bundle

From the first time I've made a follow-up, I'm just receiving an apology and saying they will expedite the process. It's been 2 months and I haven't received the item!!! I've been requesting for my payment to be refunded but they just keep on ignoring my request which is so frustrating!!! This kind of service is so horrible. So disappointing!!!

Smart CommunicationsBilling for [protected] (account # [protected])

Hello,

I permanently disconnected my cel # [protected] sometime January 2020. Along with it, the number [protected] (fixed load) was also disconnected. What remains is Broadband SBW PLAN 799 (#[protected]).

Unfortunately, I am still being billed for the monthly fixed load (#[protected]) up to now.

In this regard, please rectify/adjust your records accordingly from the time my cel service [protected]) was disconnected.

Thank you.

Truly yours,

Evodio G. Genelsa

Jan 30, 2020

Smart Communications — voip

I signed a document for porting from Telkom to Vodacom 28/11/2019 Trecy told me 7 days then I strted to...

Dec 10, 2019

Smart — telecommunication ph

They keep on charging me for data usage. Mysmart application and MyPldtSmart app is not working, means I...

Smart Communicationsservice delivery

Since yesterday I bought data for 150mb it was never loaded I keep on phoning and the consultants are telling me different stories. Today when I called I was told my data will be loaded in 72hours. I mean why must I wait for so long to get a data that I bought?. Mean while what must I do without data as I'm afraid that they will deduct my money and not load data in my account. They're customer service consultants are not helpful at all and they don't care.

Smart Communicationsinternet service

Hi smart com,

Last sunday, aug. 18, I registered for allout30. Then smart replied with" awesome! You can now enjoy 300mb+100mb fb every day + 30 mins calls to trinet + unlitext to all for 2 days with all out surf 30. Sadly, when I tried my internet, it was not served but my load balance was deducted php. 30. I've been availing this promo frequently but it was the 1st time that smart failed on this one. The following day, I contacted 888-1111 for help. A technical guy gave some tips to correct the failure but when I tried it, it was not effective. Then when I checked my load balance, I was surprised that the call was charged on me when I even asked the tech guy if the call was free and he confirmed. I was very disappointed that almost all of my prepaid load was consumed without me enjoying anything. Pls. Help me get my load back and fix my internet. Regards, smart customer

Smart — poor signal

Tinitignan ko un phone ko lakas naman ng signal pero kapag tatawag ka ngchuppy un network bwisit talaga...

Angeles City

Smart — customer service of personnel from sm lipa branch

We went to smart customer center to have our smartbro line cut. We first went to counter 1 and payment to...

Smart — giga70 scam

How come that I register giga70 with 1GB mobile data with 300mb youtube and 1000 text to all network. That...

Smart Communications — postpaid add-on (tri-net plus 399)

I have tried all means to fix this issue with Smart Communications but they kept on ignoring my concern. I...

Smart CommunicationsPostpaid service

Smart service is horrible. I've been using smart gold for 2 years and 5 months now. I'm having issues with my data, whenever I turned on data I'm getting connection lost every 2 minutes. I can't even use it properly though I'm paying for it and I have to use my prepaid GLOBE just to surf the web and download videos. I aslo asked assistance from customer care about the dispute for the five days I wasn't able to use the service when I renew my contract and got my retention. I waited for a month on the first case that was created and found out that it was disapproved. Another case was opened and waited for another month and was found out again that it was disapproved on the second time. They said that it was a valid charge, how come that it was valid if I was not able to use the service that as far as I know I'm paying for. This is it ridiculous. Refund back the money that I paid for wherein was not able to use my service.

Smart — bal cut

I have not subscribed any value added service on my cell no. 8817785508but Reliance is deducting my balance.I...