Telkom / telkom mobile

1 South Africa

For the last 5 month's I've requested telkom mobile customer service to change my banking details. I make it a point to call in before month end to check if the correct account will b debited. Only to find that it wasn't changed I then have to inconvenience myself n either go into a branch or do a eft. On the 28th sep I did it as usual n the consultant confirmed that my nedbank account will b debited. I then never worried to check again. On the 15th I got a message ur debit order was rejected n ur line will b suspended. I called in n they said absa was debited instead of nedbank. I asked them to please debit the correct account. On the 24th they debited my account for 2500. I called in a few days later n asked why my line is still disconnected. I was given a excuse that it was not debited by telkom but by a debt department as my account was handed over n my payment is still not reflecting n I have to wait 14 working days. It is very unfair as if only customer service dI'd there job in the first place I will not b suffering like this. After they eventually received the payment Wednesday evening I was told again my lline will not b reconnected as Im still in arrears of R72. I am totally horrified. y does it become my problem if the billing department can't add properly and debit correctly. I then had to lose a hours pay yesterday to pay the 72 rand and when I called in to email proof of payment I was again told I have to wait 7 working days for the payment to reflect. does telkom not value customers. It's no wonder people are moving to other service providers as ur service is disgusting.

Na