Comwave Networks Logo

Comwave Networks

Having problems with Comwave Networks?

Comwave Networks Customer Service Contacts

+1 866 884 6901 (United States)
+1 416 429 6250 (International)
+1 866 500 4107 (Business Customers, Customer Service)
+1 888 319 7319 (Business Customers, Sales)
61 Wildcat Rd
Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Comwave Networks Customer Service. Initial Comwave Networks complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Comwave Networks above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Comwave Networks. Discuss the issues you have had with Comwave Networks and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Comwave NetworksRefund

Hello,
I was trying to be a customer of Comwave I called and I got 2 accounts made on my name I don't need it. My credit card was charged twice the same day of $ 22.54 for home phone package which I never got. I contacted BBB. Finally Comwave contacted me and promise to send me a refund of 45.08.
For this day I don't have anything.
My name is Sandra McNeil, I live in London Ontario.

Could you please help me, I'm on disabilities and $45 is a lot to me.
If you can contact me my phone # is 226.663.0161

Jul 31, 2020

Comwave Networks — Internet / home phone / tv

Service suddenly stopped on July 30 at 10.00 am. No customer support by phone. Recording says to go to...

North York (toronto)

Comwave Networkstv

Hi there
    Just received an email from customer service comwave letting me know that starting with October 1st 2019 I'm going to watch two channels less and off course there's not their fault. Last week I asked them if it's ok while under contract to make some changes on my list of channels and the answer was that it's fine but if I am downgrading there is a $50 charge. I am asking if Comwave doesn't have to give us $50 back if they are downgraded from the initial list in the contract? What is right for me it's supposed to be right for you too

Aug 06, 2019

Comwave — cable + internet

**PLEASE READ BEFORE SIGNING UP - THE HORROR STORIES ARE TRUE!!** LISTEN TO ME: I never go based on customer...

Comwave Networkscancellation

I have been trying to cancel for years! I've just given up, and can't seem to find any answers anywhere.
      When I emailed them to cancel, they gave me a roundabout response. They said they would have to schedule a call with their supervisor, so I can lodge a complaint!? Still unable to get any answers about actually cancelling the $27.55/month it's costing me... and I don't even have a landline anymore... how is this acceptable!?

Comwave Networkscable and internet services

my name is swain smith and i signed up with comwave on no contact. i had a house fire and i called comwave to suspend my account until we could move back in the house they told me ok. and that i should pay$15 a month until we moved back in the house i agreed. they went into my account 2 month in a row for $89. i called and spoke to someone and again told them about my situation they still continue to take this money out my account i had to cancel my account. know they are threatening me to take me to collections if i dont continue to pay them

Jan 01, 2019

Comwave Networks — end of term cancellation

Do not use Comwave! I signed up for phone service on a three year term and at that time told the customer...

Toronto

Comwave Networks — voip home phone "services"

It's been since April 2017 since I CANCELLED the CoN Wave VOIP service, I was just happening to go through my...

Comwave Networksinternet service

It is an unreliable service especially after the office is closed. There has been an issue with the speed of my service and after calling the technical support department several times it has still not been resolved. I work full time and am away from home during the day for the support team to call and troubleshoot with me. That issue has not been resolved. Due to the hours for customer service if there is a technical problem in the evening it cannot be solved. I have not been compensated for the time my service has been down and 11 pm if my service stops working it is too bad for me until the next morning when the technical support department is open. At which point I have to waste more of my time waiting to speak with an agent. I am seriously considering a different provider.

Comwave Networkscomwave

We had to pay a 500.00 deposit to get Comwave. We cancelled everything and they still took the 500.00 and still sent the equipment. We sent all the equipment back unopened. Comwave only gave us back 300.00 and will not give us back the other 200.00. We want all our money back and they have no right to keep 200.00 when they got there equipment back. We talked to BBB and still waiting to here from them.

RESOLVED

As of right know the company has done nothing. All my husband was told it takes 10 days to get the refund. 10 days have been way passed and we only got 300.00. When my husband called to find out the 200.00 he was told it would take 3 days and it has been a month and we are waiting to here back from a lawyer. The company has no rights to keep our money when we sent back all the equipment unopened. It costed us 88.00 to send the equipment back. The company does not even pay to have there equipment send back to them.

• Updated by Not a happy customer3 · May 25, 2018

No it is not resolved at all. We are waiting to hear from BBB and a Lawyer. We don't think it's right that they can keep people's money when they say it was sent back to the bank and it was not.

Comwave Networks — home phone, internet and tv

May 20th 2018 Around the middle of February I decided to switch my service from Bell to Comwave...

Oshawa

Comwave Networks — internet

I was promised high speed internet that would support me and three kids. Streaming..i was told i would get my...

Brantford

Comwave Networksresidential telephone service suspension without warning

Good morning

My Account #C816488
              Telephone [protected]

1) I notified Comwave @[protected]@comwave.net that I had a change in banking information. I requested that they not submit auto withdrawal using my old banking information on Comwave's file.
              2) Withdrawal was submitted to old bank regardless. This resulted in $45 NSF penalty at the bank and a $25 penalty on Comwave's end.
              3) I paid the $9.25 amount owing on my invoice and notified Comwave via email with a copy of a screen shot attached as proof.
              4) I contacted Comwave customer service about this NSF situation asking them not to penalize me on their end and asking for a refund of the $45 charged by my bank.
              5) They proceeded to write me a nasty email quoting parts of a contract I have never seen stipulating that Comwave would not be held accountable for a debts incurred by a third party. They further told me that they had not received any email from me regarding a change in banking information (basically calling me a liar). They also demanded for payment of $25 for nsf on their end. THEN THEY CUT OFF MY SERVICE WITHOUT WARNING..BANG..DONE.
              6) I sent them 3 subsequent emails one of which contained a forwarded copy of the email I had sent to [protected]@comwave.net as proof of my original request not to submit payment request to my old bank and that I had new banking information.
              Would you please investigate and remedy this situation at your earliest convenience. My payments have never been late and have always been paid in full. I want my services reinstated; the $25 NSF fee foregiven and some compensation toward the $45 NSF I have been penalized by the bank.

I am a senior citizen on disability and this situation has caused me a great deal of grief and anxiety. I can be reached by email at kate.[protected]@gmail.com.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my request.

Best regards,
              Kate Elliott-Ross

Comwave Networksfraudulent service

This is an atrocious "home phone provider" company (shame on you, Tie Domi!!!). None of the numbers are ever answered to complain about the extremely poor quality of the connections (often non-existent). We went back to Bell and discovered a $226 cancellation fee on our bill from Comwave.

The item on the bill gives a number no one answers. This despite the stated policy that the cancellation fee maximum is $200; and small print that says poor quality and lack of service are no grounds for termination!!

There is NO SERVICE! There is no one to contact to give them back their stupid modem.

Comwave — home phone contracts

I called to cancel a line I wasn't using. Via customer retention policy they offered me a deal if I remained...

Scarborough (toronto)

Comwave Networkshome wireless

In 2011, I closed my account with Comwave. I was not happy with the service. I paid my outstanding balance and returned the equipment via Canada post as instructed. In 2017, I received a call from MetCredit that I had an outstanding balance of $300. I explained the situation and was told to contact Comwave. When I spoke to Comwave I was told that I did not return there modem 7 years prior. I explained that I sent the equipment back as instructed. I was put on hold and them told that they could not see my account information because the account was closed and the information was sent to the collection Agency. I called MetCredit again and explained was told to me by Comwave. I was told that the account details were sent to me via mail over 10 days ago. I informed them that I have not received the information via mail. I asked who was sending the information and was told Comwave. I explained again that Comwave did not have the info since my account was closed. I believe that Comwave is scamming previous clients stating equipment has not been returned. Since you can only return equipment via courier you cannot confirm if each item is received as you would with in-person delivery. For example Rogers scans each item in front of you and provides you with a form stating what was returned. Consumers beware of Comwave. The small saving is not worth the headache and threats to your credit rating.

Comwave Networksinternet providers

I've been with comwave for 2 years now. I just moved to a new location on june 23 and called comwave for transferring my internet and home phone. I have called them every single day and they told me they would call me at the end of the day to send a technician. Their technician never showed up and I now don't have WiFi for the past 25 days. They are the worst company to have service with.

Comwave Networkshome phone

I received a faulty and refurbished home phone device with lots of scratches on it. I sent it back with their paid postage and asked for a refund of my shipping. They said "we cant refund the amount".
                      Firstly I was not told by the agent that I will be charged for the shipping of the device to my home. I placed the complaint to pull out the call conversation, they did not do it even after 4 months I called after placing the complaint and the supervisor was reluctant to pay my money back.
                      My invoice/account number is C790510 and the case number to stop the services is 32775

Comwave Networks Inc. — Internet and home phone

Comwave Networks Inc. worst Internet and Phone service provide in Canada (North America). Using Bell Internet...

ComwaveInternet

WORST Worst internet service provider. I have complained about my internet it's either. Dry slow or there's no internet at all. I pay for the fastest internet. Every time I call they put us on hold for an hour and then I have to contact tech support who don't do anything. When I asked to terminate the contract they told me I have to wait one more year or pay cancellation fee ???