Menu
Telkom SA SOC
customer service contacts

Telkom SA SOC
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

2468 complaints
35 resolved 2433 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Telkom SA SOC. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile Q&A

Telkom SA SOC headquarters

2nd Floor, Telkom Mobile Building, 92 Oak Avenue, Highveld Park Centurion
South Africa

Telkom SA SOC phone number

Telkom SA SOC website

What category is Telkom SA SOC related to?

Telkom SA SOC is related to the Telecommunications category.

What are the social media accounts of Telkom SA SOC?

What is Telkom SA SOC's Facebook?
Connect with Telkom SA SOC via Facebook at Telkom SA SOC
What is Telkom SA SOC's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to Telkom SA SOC on YouTube at Telkom SA SOC
What is Telkom SA SOC's LinkedIn?
See Telkom SA SOC's portfolio on LinkedIn at Telkom SA SOC

Frequently asked questions about Telkom SA SOC products and services

What does Telkom SA SOC do?

Telkom SA SOC is a wireline and wireless telecommunications provider based in South Africa. The company operates in more than 38 countries across the African continent.

How to contact Telkom SA SOC?

You can contact Telkom SA SOC by phone at +27 123 112 186.

Where is Telkom SA SOC located?

Telkom SA SOC is located on the 2nd Floor, Telkom Mobile Building, 92 Oak Avenue, Highveld Park Centurion, South Africa.

View more questions & answers

Overview of Telkom SA SOC complaint handling

2468 Telkom SA SOC reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 16, 2006. The latest review cellphone insurance service provider *ADMINISTRATION PLUS* not honoring services. was posted on Jun 26, 2022. The latest complaint Excess fee pid claim not followed up on was resolved on Jul 07, 2020. Telkom SA SOC has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 2468 reviews. Telkom SA SOC has resolved 35 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Telkom SA SOC?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Telkom SA SOC Customer Service. Initial Telkom SA SOC complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Telkom SA SOC above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Telkom SA SOC. Discuss the issues you have had with Telkom SA SOC and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Telkom SA SOC’s complaints

M
3:55 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Telkom SA SOC - cellphone insurance service provider *ADMINISTRATION PLUS* not honoring services.

I had lost my cellphone 2021/04/27 and had to make a claim ,of which I did and after the claim was reviewed ,I was informed that it was successful ,and an amount of R1000 has to be made so I can receive a new device. I took some time before I paid the access amount ,when I did in May of 2022 and it was only then I was told that the claim was suspended and...

T
5:49 pm

Telkom SA SOC - Fraudelent debit order

Telkom (Lavashini) call and offer me a Sim only unlimited data for R449 however they send a cellphone which I didn't accept and the courier returned it to Telkom. After some days, I received a bill for the cellphone that I never wanted and did not accept. I immediately called sales and they said they can't help me and they directed me to billing (Mpho) and...

C
9:58 am

Telkom SA SOC - Incorrect router

I purchased a router and then it was the wrong one and the manager was extremely rude to me and refused to refund me my money even though I came there immediately. this is after we showed him our old router and he gave us a router that was wrong. He then tell me that I must drive 50km to the next telkom shop to buy a cable to be able to use it. I refused rk...