Having problems with DU?

DU Customer Service Contacts

+971 555 678 155 (International)
+971 43 600 000 (Head Office)
Al Salam Tower - Dubai Media City
Dubai
United Arab Emirates - 22072

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with DU Customer Service. Initial DU complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for DU above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about DU. Discuss the issues you have had with DU and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

DUInternet

My internet stopped working 3 days ago. Its yet to be restored despite me making literally 20 calls. I get reassured by the customer care but no one calls from the technical team. Worst service ever. I regret changing from Etisalat to Du. I will now wait for the contract to end so that I can go back to Etisalat.
Totally unacceptable especially that my daughter had exams

DUEida updation

I Am facing issues with DU as I am unable to update my Emirates ID since more than 40 days. I have sent numerous emails and visited DU store in 2 different locations but still they are unable to update my Emirates ID and I am not getting and solution on this.
    Once they email me saying it's updated when I checked again they say email was sent by mistake.
    Really tired as iam unable to change my post paid plan not able to get a new device as my EmiratesID is not updated.
    Need you help so I can reach the right contact and to resolve the issue.
    I have email proof, SMS proof of my submission.
    Regards
    Basha
    [protected]

Eida updation

DUiphone 12 pro max pre order

I have ordered a Iphone 12 pro max and still haven't received any calls to confirm and delivery process

iphone 12 pro max pre order

Oct 20, 2020

DU — Business mobile line

Our business mobile line number [protected] which was disconnected dut to nonpayment is now totally canceled...

Oct 06, 2020

DU — Home services

I used to have a home services plan of 30 Mbps from Du. Account Number 1.[protected]. Monthy charges - AED 399...

DUUnethical business practices, contract in place but no internet service

September 7, 2020 - Signed up to Du home internet service

27 days later - 1 hour calls with Du Customer care and receiving standard responses: "I understand, Sir! I apologize. Someone from the concerned department will call you". The "concerned department" never calls.

September 28, 2020 - Still no internet and no one at Du has a clue of what is going on

Sep 21, 2020

DU — Internet connection installation

Hi, My name is Muhammad Muzammil my du account number is [protected]. I have subscribed du internet services on...

DUBilling dispute

Since aug 31st I am facing a major issue due to billing dispute with regards to my number [protected]... The complaints numbers are 1-[protected] & 1-[protected]...

I would have called to 155 atleast 15 to 20 times and also visited the branch as suggested by customer care... But till this minute I was misguided, given all wrong promises and hope.

In a day I am spending almost 2 to 3 hours with customer care to solve my issue but each time. I am given false promises and mis commitments... I have even spoken to complaints manger for almost an hour yesterday and my issue is stand still... The worst part is... My out going calls are disconnected due to billing dispute...

Would appreciate if the senior management can look into this issue on a serious note and would be a great relief if you can solve this issue on priority.

DUSystem error all the time

whenever u visit branch or call center 1st word we hear from the agent is system is not working, du feels customer has no work but to sit till their old system work, common sometime inhance ur stupid old system..
            This is the 2nd time I gave issue to cancel my no.
            1st time when I cancelled, the agent had no product knowledge, gave all wrong info due to which we had to visit branch thrice, eventually went to other du branch.
            But system issue is something which they make up or they have worst systems.
            Worst experiences all the time.

Aug 08, 2020

DU — Unprofessional terrible service

I received email on 12.07.20 that my Internet plan would expire on 14.07.20. So that I contacted DU...

Du MobileBilling

When last year Nov 2019 i was leaving UAE. I payed all my dues and get final bill copy from du with no dues.
              Since then I am getting notices from du mobile that I haven't cleared all my dues. Very frustrating..
              Then in June 2020 I again transfer through bank all my dues but du didn't stopped sending me notices for non payment and now sending me notices for legal actions for AED 104. That I already payed twice and provided them all the receipts.
              I also launched complaint to du several times but no luck, very absurd situation.

Can anyone provide me UAE ministry on telecommunication contact so can i launch my complain against du.

DUInternet home connection rubish and super expensive

Since 2 months now I am calling du every week or two regarding my very slow internet, although I have a 400aed (110usd) subscription for 250 mbps.
                Every time they suffice by rebooting the system and that s it. Internet works fine for couple of days and then again same issue.
                They have not bothered coming to check and fix at home, only remote. Highly do not recommend it and is a shame that in these days we still payso much moneh for such rubish service.

DUCancellation of postpaid plan

I spoke to one of their agents last 3rd July 2020 to migrate my account from postpaid to prepaid because I was surprised I was billed on 1st July (for month of June). My contract ended on 31st May 2020 so I was surprised about the amount. The agent told me I have to pay 157.50 aed for the June service which I didn't use. I paid for it and called again to migrate to prepaid. The call center agent mentioned (July 3rd 2020) that my account will be billed pro-rated for the July service and they will cancel it within 24 hours. After multiple follow ups no one called and now agent is asking me to pay 157.50 aed again otherwise I will get billed for the August 2020.

Jul 09, 2020

DU Telecom — Customer care

Summary of the case: On the 31st of May 2020, through the mobile app live chat I have requested to change my...

Jul 06, 2020

DU — Cancellation of home plan

We have been trying to request for cancellation for a few days now. The person registered on the account ha...

DUAutomatic deductions - without my permissions. Recharged value decreasing day by day why? I am using only for making calls.

Recharged value decreasing day by day. my mobile No: [protected].

This is the second time happening, in 2 months gap. Usually I am using only to make local calls.

DUCancellation of home services final bill still pending

Greetings!!
                      Please note that I have received the below notification further to my request for the cancellation of Du Home Services. I am still waiting for the final bill which was supposed to be sent and settled from my security deposit, if any outstanding amount needs to be settled.

After multiple follow-ups with your agents, It has been promised that the final bill will be sent to me within a few hours, which never happened.

Please share ASAP the final bill as it has been more than one week since I have requested it. My email address is: [protected]@gmail.com

Account no: 1.38689090Cancellation request tracking number: 1-[protected].

Please treat this as urgent!!
                      Denisse - Gabriela Enache.

DU TelecommunicationPostpaid

2 months ago when I took an upgrade for my DU postpoid from 150AED to 225AED to get extra for my data and international calls. To my surprise, I was being billed more than my I subscribed for as they said that I already use all my free calls which is unbelievable. Thurday when I checked my last credit balance which is 230 minutes and by Tuesday next week, its showing me zero already to think that I only called some deliveries which maybe the max max will be 60minutes. When I tried to call their customer service, the agent is even so arrogant. Due to this, I just requested DU to migrate my line from post paid to prepaid instead even though I will be paying extra to cut the service earlier. Now just for the migration, its taking a lot of emailing, calling and still nothing happens. I think, its getting delayed and delayed and so they will generate another bill to me.

DUCharges without using service

I have emailed du
                          Customer to suspend my lines for 2 months since We stuck outside of the country in Lockdown, they email me back After 3 days to inform that temporary suspension of 2 Month is possible and for that I have pay 100 AED per month charges and I have to call customer service to raise a request. That means I have to spend more money again by calling international line which takes long time to answer and I still have to pay 100 AED per month. Despite of sending them email with my registered mail they would have suspend my line temporary.
                          During this pandemic time I don't find any support from du.

DUMobile phone

We have contacted du 3 times to discuss an issue. This involved a contract which was suspended and due to the recent lockdown we have been unable to resolve the issue, but du have still charged the contract.
                            Main issue is that Staff in customer service have been rude and un cooperative. We have Requested to speak to a manager 3 times and was given managers promise but we haven't been contacted any of these times. Terrible customer service from Du. Will be cancelling our internet package with them and all phone services...

• Mo
                                Moiz.239 May 05, 2020

I am having the same issue. Due to COVID 19 I am behind on my billing which has caused my incoming and outgoing services to be deactivated. Yet they proceed to bill me despite knowing that all services are deactive.