Telkom SA SOC — fault forward not cancelled - resulting in additional costs
Client number: [protected]
I sent the initial email to Shantal on 13/01/17 regarding the above on Shantal Moodley (S) .
I have not had any feedback or response regarding this, and now she's on leave until 30/01/17.
On 06/12/2016 we had a fault with our BRI line. A fault forward was put on the line and I was told by the technician that once the line had been fixed it the fault forward will be removed.
Our telephone bill is 3 times higher than normal.
1. We, Motorvaps, would like a credit for the additional costs based on the fact that the line was fixed within a week and the fault forward was not removed by Telkom as per the Technician.
2. Please ensure that the fault forward is removed from our line and no costs have been incurred to date.
3. Please RESPOND so we know what is going on.
Yvonne Hains – General Manager Administration & Accounts
T: [protected] F: [protected]
Authorised Financial Services Provider FSP 45790
The views expressed in this email are, unless otherwise stated, those of the author and not those of Motorvaps or its management. The information in this e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on this, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Whilst all reasonable steps are taken to ensure the accuracy and integrity of information and data transmitted electronically and to preserve the confidentiality thereof, no liability or responsibility whatsoever is accepted if information or data is, for whatever reason, corrupted or does not reach its intended destination.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018