Teleflora.com / The money was taken out of my acct and no flowers were delivered

My complaint is ......i ordered a valentines gift for my mother through teleflora.com because they were the only one that stated they could deliver it on that day......if they could not delivery on that day it should have specified like other companies and not just take your money!

The money was taken out of my acct and no flowers were delivered. This was very important to me because of my mom being sick and other things , besides the fact i wanted to show what she meant to me.
Teleflora ruined mine and my moms valentine....because now 2 days later my mom is trying to help me find out why this was not delivered. Nice huh?

I have sent them 6 emails!! And have called many many times only to get a recording or the phone just goes quiet after a minute. We are going on day 3 and have heard nothing at all......i am very upset .......very!

Comments

• Je
      14th of Feb, 2008

OMG I ordered valentines roses two days ago they never came i called telaflora and was told 7 times its on the way and then i get call 7 to tell me that yea sorry we didnt get the order to any florist in your area so you might not get the flowers and only offered a 50 percent refund i said no to that and am currently still on hold with them to have my order either refunded or filled and they are saying we dont know what your complaint is for just cause we garunteed a service then forgot to send your order to a shop to be fill and delivered, i spent 300.00 on roses for v-day and have nothing to show for it.

• We
      5th of Nov, 2018
    Teleflora - Item never received, horrible customer service, unethical business

Ordered a live plant basket to be delivered on Monday following my best friends sisters death on Sunday. As of today, FRIDAY and after almost an hour on the phone and literally 15 emails back and forth with their customer service the delivery has yet to arrive.

I will NEVER use them again and would suggest you not either.