Having problems with ProFlowers?

ProFlowers Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 580 2913 (ProFlowers)
+1 800 565 6609 (ProFlowers International)
+1 888 549 4014 (ProPlants)
4840 Eastgate Mall
San Diego

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ProFlowers Customer Service. Initial ProFlowers complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ProFlowers above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ProFlowers. Discuss the issues you have had with ProFlowers and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

ProFlowers Complaints & Reviews

Feb 14, 2021

Proflowers — Botched gift delivery

Ordered flowers to be delivered on the 13th or 14th of February. ($19 + $3 to have this stuff delivered to my...

ProflowersValentine's Arrangement

I have been ordering from Profilers for many years. Have 1 Valentine's delivered tomorrow. Feb 11. Tried to order an arrangement online to be delivered Monday Feb 15. Online would not let that happen. Called the 800 # and after much back and forth, Agent told me that after Feb 14 they would Not be able to deliver.
So assume Profilers is Out of Business next week. Beware!!!

Proflowersunauthorzied use of credit card

1/31/21 this morning someone used our credit card to purchase and proflowers online rep couldn't help me with anything. I have the proflower store address it was purchased from which is '4848 Eastgate Mall, San Diego, CA 92121'. I tried calling and the store number is dead. The fraudsters made a $54 purchase . We live in IL, so I don't know how they made the purchase, but I would like to press charges.

ProflowersFlower arrangement

I ordered this morning flower for my [email protected] 13:33 I get an email confirming delivery. When she calls *******@1900 and I ask how was the item delivered, she says what Pkg, I tell her the flowers, she says not delivered. I call and was told they have till 20:00. It is now 21:00 no flowers, I'm so embarrassed with the lousy service provided and in essence I was ripped off. The CS agent could truly care less! My next contact is my bank to complain of creditcard fraud Go somewhere else and get better service. At least get a kiss with the service they give you! I looked like a fool, the surprise was blown and still no flowers! I clearly got ripped off.

Flower arrangement
      Flower arrangement

Nov 07, 2020

Proflowers — Non-delivery and poor customer service!!!!!!

I ordered a fall arrangement to be delivered to my daughter on 11/6 for her birthday. They were not delivered...

Aug 30, 2020

Proflowers — Non-delivery, additional, order, charge lied concerning refund and coupon

Received an email from ProFlowers for a $15.00 Off Coupon Code. I've been away from home staying with a...

ProflowersNon delivery

Order [protected]-
        Ordered birthday delivery for 83 yr old mother in law.
        Waited all day for delivery confirmation - got email at 4:12 stating flowers, vase, and card delivered to destination.
        Contacted mother in law to follow up and alas - no flower!!!

No one was called at contact number if there was problem - yet still no delivery -
        Called proflowers (live chat not available) -
        Brian on the line gave me answer that email was generated automatically and flowed will arrive-
        He tried to contact delivery florist with no success - he promised to contact me by 6 pm with confirmation that mother in law received her order.
        It is now 6:30 and no call

I am embarrassed and furious

May 09, 2020

Proflowers — Order #[protected]

I ordered a red pearl amararyllis trio for Mother's Day. Picture showed beautiful red flowers and...

ProflowersMother's day bouquet

I have sent this 3 times already! The Lilies never opened, filled with weedy weeds! No one should get this scrappy service! Let alone people who send Flowers in Good Faith! My name is Carolyn Burzynski 11636 Field St. Atlanta Michigan 49709. My daughter in Y Ohio sent me Flowers for Mothers Day, These are so Least competent Flowers Ever. Since we often use Pro Flowers, but after being the recipient of your Terrible Flowers, I will be choosing local florists.

ProflowersShipment received late

I ordered flowers for my Mother on Valentine's Day. I received notification that they were delivered but found out later my mother never recived the shipment. I called the next day to complain and was told that they would re-attempt delivery and send me an email. I never got another email or delivery.
            then my Mom texted me this morning- the flowers arrived A WEEK LATER!!
            I called to complain and was credited for the service fee. NEVER AGAIN!!

Feb 10, 2020

Proflowers — customer service and delivery

I've been ordering flowers through this company for a couple of years now and never had an issue until my...

Feb 07, 2020

Proflowers — order not processed/information incorrect

On 2/7/2020 I called ProFlowers to schedule a delivery and the following occurred: • I called ProFlower...

Proflowersorder #[protected]

This pathetic company decided to cancel my order without notification, email, phone call, etc. When I called to inquire, I provided my order number, confirmed the payment was received, and the date was accurate. The young girl could barely speak english, so I asked for another individual who could explain the circumstances, making the matter even worse. Only after asking for someone who could explain to me what had happened, was given a vague excuse of product availability - again I asked why I was never told, so that I would have the opportunity to shop elsewhere. Not once was I provided with a reasonable excuse for what happened. Will NEVER use this company again.

Proflowersfailed delivery for flowers

What a freakin nightmare! I ordered 3 days prior to delivery date, and these [censored]s didn't deliver. I phoned on the date of delivery and some bimbo stated that delivery cutoff time is 8:00pm, but no delivery. I phoned the following day and the customer service rep had such a strong accent that I couldn't understand a word. I demanded fresh flowers delivered today or credit my acct.
                I normally use 800flowers, and don't know what possessed me in using this [censored]ty proflowers. Don't trust this company!

Proflowerslate flower delivery for funeral services.

My order number is [protected]. My funeral flowers on a stand, designed primarily for a soldier, was not delivered on time, and were unable to be displayed in the front of a baptist church. I performed the eulogy for my best friend with nothing to show other than my words. The flowers were supposed to be delivered between 9 AM and 10 AM, as I had requested, prior to the actual funeral service. The florist did not coordinate with the church, and reported having delivered the flowers at 9:30 AM. Two funeral service people who were primarily transport personnel, witnessed the flowers being delivered at approximately 10:02 AM, after the service had already started. Due to the honor guard and activity in the front of the church, I was unable to check the flowers to see if one of them was mine. At the military cemetery, I looked at the flowers that were delivered there, and confirmed that mine wasn't in that group, as only a few arrangements were transported. The female funeral service director Indicated at that time that she had observed that my flowers were delivered at the church after the service had started, at approximately 10:02 a.m, And we're unable to be brought into the service at that time. I never saw the flowers that I ordered, and I am embarrassed that I had nothing displayed representing me and my family. This all occurred on Friday, October 18, 2019, and I made two phone calls after investigating the issue, to ProFlowers. It's Monday evening, October 22, 2019, and I haven't heard anything since then. There has been no contact from Pro Flowers and no service recovery at this time, and I believe I'm due for compensation in the form of a refund. I feel that I have been wronged and embarrassed by the whole event, And had to explain to the family of the decedent that I had sent flowers that never arrived on time.

Proflowersundelivered gift arrangement

Good morning,
                    my order number is [protected], I placed this order on 10.10.19, I requested a same day delivery, I was advised that I would receive a confirmation email once delivery had taken place, that never happen because my order was never delivered. These flowers were ordered for my fiances birthday, and to my disappointment she never received them. I called the toll free number on 10.10.19 three times only to be patronized. The first rep said as with the other two, we will give you an upgrade, I explained to them that the three available arrangement categories that is offered was standard, deluxe, and premium which is what I already paid for (premium). Then I was offered 10% off my order which was a further insult, and finally I was told that that's all they can offer me. I was told I can either cancel my order or wait until today 10.11.19 for the flowers to be delivered. I said that that was not good enough. The last person that I spoke with at this point on 10.10.19 (Zack), assured me that my delivery would take place first thing in the morning on 10.11.19, and that they will call the recipient an hour before delivery, it did not happen. At this point I'm furious, I called Proflowers 4 times on 10.10.19 and all they can tell me is your gift will be delivered today, aside from the same BS that I stated above. No one is taking responsibility for this transaction, I tried calling the customer service toll free number 4 times, I have waited over an hour cumulatively, and still did not reach anyone. This is not the first time I have had such a horrible experience with this company, I thought I would try you all again; this is the last time I will ever use Proflowers as a gift service. Your customer service is horrible. I expect for my gift to be delivered today, I want to be refunded the entire cost of the arrangement I purchased for my inconvenience. I recommend that you find more reliable florist if you expect to stay in business

Proflowersproflowers

I ordered a birthday plant to be delivered to a dear friend on 13 September. I did not receive an email confirming the delivery of the plant which is their usual practice. I also did not hear from the person who should have received it. She would normally ring me to thank me. It was never delivered even though they took my payment. Emailed the complaints department several times. But have not had any response from Proflowers.

Proflowersdelivery

On May 10, 2019 I ordered flowers for delivery for May 11, 2019. The order was paid and confirmed. It started getting late and the flowers were not delivered. I called customer at 9pm est. this when the nightmare started customer service. First who ever is answering the phones either cannot speak or understand English. I repeated the order number several times and they kept getting wrong after being on hold for 10 minutes. when they finally get it right they transfer me to someone who does understand English. Again repeating the order number several more times. then this person disconnects me. I call back again waiting on hold. the time now is 9:35pm est. I go through whole process again. Being transferred 3 more times. finally I reach Mimi, she says can resolve the problem. I tell her last person I spoke to told to call the florist, I really closed this time. she kept apologizing for the lack of help I was receiving. Mimi told that they did not have time to deliver my order. I told I never received a email, call or text, from the florist. the next best she could do was send the flowers on Monday. Really Monday, Mothers is on Sunday May 12, 2019. I could have made other plans if I knew ahead time that they could deliver. I have use this service in the past with no problems. This was inexcusable and very poor execution of service and communication. I asked for a refund asap. I will never use this service AGAIN.

Proflowersreceived a potted miniature rose bush today, may 10, for mother's day

Already talked to the second sales rep who I couldn't understand. The rose bush had dead roses on it. Petals were brown. Lots of petals fell off. Very unhappy with the quality of it. Would not recommend your company to anyone because of this. My children who sent the flowers are also very unhappy with this. In the past, your flowers were of much better quality. Your company is going to replace the rosebush but it won't be here until after Mother's Day.

Proflowersftd® birthday brights bouquet - deluxe / delivery of the order

I ordered online on ProFlowers website
                            THE FTD® BIRTHDAY BRIGHTS BOUQUET - DELUXE and Occasion Specific Mylar Balloon on 18th April 2019 for my daughter birthday which is on 21st April 2019
                            and they charged extra dollars to get deliver on Sunday 21st April 2019 which i paid
                            and i received confirmation email that we received your order

Before i ordered i had chat and also spoke to the customer service that i am about to place and order and delivery date is 21st April 2019 they said if our website is accepting the delivery date then you should be fine then i placed order and
                            i received confirmation email my order is booked

They email me on 19th April 2019 we are unable to deliver on the selected date but can be delivered on 20th April 2019 they did not delivered

I called customer service today on 21st April 2019 requested it is my daughter birthday please help me, they say we could not deliver on 20th April 2019 and we cannot deliver on 21st April 2019 and disconnected the phone

Again i called the customer service and requested to help me they say we cancelled the order, I was so upset for what has happen to me i will take action