Complaints & Reviews

Teleflora.comwhat a scam

On December 13, 2011, I ordered some flowers from Teleflora.com and when I received the confirmation of delivery via e-mail, it also gave me a rebate if I ordered something else within 60 days.

The exact words of the rebate goes like this: “Congratulations your order qualified for $60 Worth of Rebates. You have been awarded two $30 rebates to redeem them simply enter 15305 or 2739131 in the Promo field at Checkout.”

When I went on Teleflora.com today, December 15th, to order another bouquet of flowers, I entered the promo code 15305 it would not accept it. So I called the [protected] number for Teleflora to see what I needed to do to get my rebate. They said I could go ahead and order the flowers through them. They gave me a discount of $9.00 off the bouquet. When I inquired as to my rebate and that I would prefer to get the discount from that versus their phone order discount, I was told that the promo codes were invalid and I could not use them. When I went online again, I used the other promotional code of 2739131 and it would not take the rebate either.

As far as I am concerned, this is a true bait and switch tactic to get someone to pay more for the same order. After you try and try to get the promo to work, you are finally forced to call their 800 number to see what is up and then they get you. What a scam!

Teleflora LLC
www.Teleflora.com
[protected]
11444 W. Olympic Blvd. 4th Floor
Los Angeles, California 90064

• Ju
      Julia Ricker Feb 14, 2011

Company did not deliver what we ordered. Plain and simple this is False advertising. A picture is worth a thousand words so here is What we ordered on the right and what we actually got on the left.

P.s. I have been on hold with them for 55 minutes now.

• Ju
      Julia Ricker Feb 14, 2011

oops! After I posted pics they got switched. The ones we ordered are on the left and the ones we got are on the right.

• To
      tonynguv Feb 15, 2011

I've had the worst experience with Teleflora. The bouquet I ordered didn't even arrive on 2/14. And when I tried to call customer service (about 100 times) I always get the busy signal. And when I finally got through, it put me on hold for 90 minutes. This got to be the worst flower business ever.

• Mj
      mjt59 May 06, 2011

I spend 135.00 for a Zen arrangment but it was substituted for something that never captured the zen artistry. I felt I was robbed and will never use Teleflora again. Not only that, complaining to customer servicres doesn't do anything. they just ignore you. Shame on them.

SheWillie May 08, 2011

My goodness. That isn't even close. They need to be sued! I will never use them again!!! Hopefully they don't sent the flowers and I can just get my money back.

• Ly
      Lynn Barry May 11, 2015

Do not use this company...they are scamers and liars. I ordered flowers for my daughter on 4/27. The next day I got 3 voice mails from them...2 stated that there was a problem with my credit card and the third was a man in a loud voice told me my card wasn't any good and I had to call back immediately with a good card. I contacted my bank and was told that when they entered my card info and the expiration date was wrong, so i call teleflora and told her that the card was good but they had entered the wrong expiration date but after the nasty voice mail I wanted to cancel the order. On 5/1 I check my account the found that they had reentered my account number and corrected the expiration date...so again i called teleflora and was assured that the order was cancelled and the amount would be credited to my card the next day the money was gone...and I called them again and was told that they had to take the money so that they could credit me. I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF ANYTHING SO STUPID OR RIDICULOUS. That was 5 days ago still nothing. These people are the worst they are impossible to deal with. IN ADDITION. The first person I talked to was heavily accented. I asked him where he was and he replied, Hong Kong. I really don't like to deal with companies that outsource American jobs...BUT REALLY...TO A COMMUNIST COUNTRY!!!

Telefloraundelivered funeral arrangement

I ordered a $100 Funeral Arrangement to be delivered to a Funeral Home in Kenedy Texas. I live in NYC and wanted to express my sympathy to the family. I paid and additional $10 to guarantee delivery before 1PM. I received an email confirmation.
    At 4pm the following afternoon I received a call from Teleflora that the delivery was not made to the Funeral Home.
    Why? The Rep said there are not many Florists in that area and they could not get anyone to make the delivery. UNBELIEVABLE!
    Had Teleflora contacted me earlier, I would have made other arrangements to assure our symbol of condolence made it to the service.
    I immediately sent a complaint with details to Teleflora's Customer Service Dept. Within a few hours I received a form letter response. I was informed I would get a refund. (no kidding). Aso, the email said they know how important Funeral Flower deliveries are and should be delivered on time.
    PLEASE DO NOT USE TELEFLORA if you absolutely need an arrangement for a special occasion.
    ProFlowers.com is a great company. They deal directly with Growers, so the flowers are truly "Fresh". Unfortunaley they do not send Funeral Arrangements, which is why I made the terrible decision to try Teleflora.

Teleflora Flowersscam

Teleflora customer service is the worst I’ve ever experienced. An order that I placed online on a Wednesday for delivery on a Friday was never delivered. I did not receive a call from Teleflora or the Teleflora-assigned florist explaining the cause of the delay. On Saturday I contacted their customer service department by phone and was told that the florist didn’t have a truck available to deliver the flowers on Friday and would be delivering the flowers today. I requested the name and phone number of the florist so that I could confirm the approximate delivery time. The [less that helpful] customer service representative refused to provide the florist’s name or number. When I asked to speak to her supervisor, I was placed on hold for 15 minutes and then finally hung up the phone.

Charli1 Sep 26, 2011

Placed an order with Teleflora through Wesley Berry Flowers today, guaranteed me that they'd be delivered TODAY...absolutely no flowers delivered to my niece in Durham NC! Very disappointed and angry...Teleflora's name means NOTHING in my book now!!! The shop also had an FTD affiliation, so double check when trusting these two names!!!

• Ya
          yaa3 Sep 27, 2011

I ordered flowers for delivery to Pahrump, Nevada, and the order was delivered as pictured and I was very happy so I decided to order the same item and ship it to my Nephew and his wife and daughter in Imperial Beach California. I am very unhappy with this 2nd order, the vase (shown in Christmas Red in the Ad)turned out to be nothing more than a clear fish bowl; which spoiled the entire arrangement. I really believe this company should review this florist and make them understand that customer satisfaction is their ultimate goal. I now know why google rates them unsatisfactory and so should every body else.

Telefloraconfirmation but no delivery

What a JOKE. Order flowers online, get confirmation number for delivery Saturday before Mother's Day but no flowers delivered. Told no florist would take order because out of delivery zone or some other reason. That they would deliver on following Tuesday. Cancelled since Mother's Day was not on Tuesday!

Told they would refund money "in 3 to 5 business days". I told them that was unacceptable, that I wanted my money returned immediately. They took my money immediately they needed to refund it immediately! They assured me that they would process immediately. Money not credited to my account as of Wednesday!!!

• Me
            MEMIROCCO May 14, 2012

I ALSO HAD PLACED AN ORDER FROM TELEFLORA FOR FLOWERS TO BE DELIVERED ON A FRIFAY BY 3 PM WELL THE FLOWERS WERE DELIVERED ON SATURDAY THE FLOWERS WERE NOT THE ONES I ORDER AND STILL THEY ONLY WANTED TO REFUND ME 1/2 OFF WHAT I PAID FOR THE FLOWERS. I TELL YOU SOMETHING I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM TELEFLORA BECAUSE THOSE CONTRACTORS THEY WORK WITH ARE NO GOOD . WILL NEVER RECOMEND IT TO ANYBODY

• Ri
            RickLaw Mar 25, 2013

The law firm of Berger & Montague, P.C., located in Philadelphia PA, is currently investigating a possible class action suit against Teleflora LLC in connection with selling flowers that are inferior and of lesser value than the ones advertised on its website, and with delivering flowers past the agreed delivery dates. We are looking into whether a case can be brought to recover money for all dissatisfied customers. If you have had this experience with Teleflora, and have not received a full refund, please contact Kim Walker or Michael Fantini toll free at [protected] or [protected], or by e-mail: [protected]@bm.net. For more information about our firm, visit our website www.bergermontague.com.
            Berger & Montague, P.C., attorneys are licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania, and some of our attorneys are licensed to practice in additional jurisdictions, including New York, Florida, Delaware, New Jersey, Maryland, Washington, D.C., California and Connecticut. Our firm litigates cases in state and federal courts throughout the United States. On occasions where the firm practices in jurisdictions in which one of our attorneys is not licensed, we associate with that court on a "for that case only" basis and/or associate with locally licensed counsel.

Advertising Material

Teleflora Flower Arrangementterrible service

What would you do if this situation happens to you?
          Nine days ago I submitted a request - [protected] - for my grandd 10 years old to be delivered Sat., May 21st.
          After 10 of my phone calls and several e mails, just because "some materials couldn't be found" " some vases can not be found" no one never called me at my phones, or send me an e mail stating so. The birthday ballon was not included and the cheapest vase was used. Not the vase I paid for. It was delivered May 25, Wed.
          The party was last Saturday. I requested full refund to be credited to my Sears credit card. Please follow up on the refund request and eliminate from your Sears list those stores in West Va. my web add: [protected]@live.com (Puerto Rico) May 25, 2011 - Wednesday (How can stores like that stays inthe market, QUALITY CONTROL WENT AWOL to strange countries.

Telefloradelivery and quality of arrangement

I placed an order for the Mother's Day arrangement advertised in the Sunday paper via Teleflora. It was sponsored by Faith Hill and was a large arrangement with a pink vase. The flowers were to be delivered on Sunday May 8, 2011. At 2:15 the flowers had not yet been delivered. I called Teleflora to check the status of the delivery. I was told the order was due to leave the florist at any moment and would be on its way. I requested the agent to re-contact the florist and ensure my contact information is provided so there were no issues with the delivery. I was assured this would happen and hung up the phone. An hour and a half later the flowers had not yet arrived (I wonder if Faith Hill received hers yet). Anyhow, I called Teleflora again, however the agent stated they were unable to reach the florist and would ensure the flowers were delivered the following day along with a letter of apology. Additionally, the agent said that the delivery person could not get through the apartment gate and the number dialed was disconnected. This is absolutely ridiculous considering 1. MY name is on the gate, 2. My phone was in complete working order, 3. The agent verified my number prior to hanging up the phone, and 4. instructions were provided during my order. The agent then said that my bill for the florist would be 50% off to which I said no those flowers can be delivered tomorrow; however, they will be free of charge. A supervisor then got on the phone which authorized the free arrangement to be delivered on Monday May 9, 2011 (not Mother's Day). Today May 9, 2011 (again, NOT Mother’s Day) the arrangement was delivered at 1pm ish... Of course the arrangement was not what was advertised and is roughly half the size the arrangement should be. Needless to say I would need serious convincing to ever use Teleflora service again or/and recommend their service to anyone. I hope all the mother's at Teleflora enjoyed their Mother's Day. A banana is bigger than this thing!

delivery and quality of arrangement

• Ms
                msceciliaiscc May 20, 2011

That's the Sweet Violet bouquet. I wonder, if you go to McD's and order 5 sandwiches and they mess it up, do you ask for your money back and free food? No, you don't. You took advantage of Teleflora. I would never, ever, ask for something for free. That's so ridiculous.

• Ms
                msceciliaiscc May 20, 2011

You even acted proud that you said "oh no, you'll send it and you'll send it for free", like that makes you a good person or something. I hope you had a rotten Mother's Day, because I'm sure those poor representatives at Teleflora had a lousy day thanks to people like you!

Teleflora.comnon-delivery

I chose Teleflora as I get promotions from Union Plus. I will never use them again. I used them last year for Mother's Day and I put my order in late, so I bought their excuse .. it was MY fault.
              This year I put the order in 3 DAYS early, and the flowers were not delivered. They have lame excuses.
              I will never use them again, and as I read others' complaints it is obvious to me they should not be in business.
              So take your flower money and go elsewhere. These people need to go away.

Teleflorafailed to deliver

Teleflora has to be the worst company I have ever dealt with in the florist industry. On the Thursday before Mother's Day, I ordered flowers to be delivered to both my grandmother and my mother-in-law for Mother's Day. They told me my grandmother's area in New Jersey could not deliver on Sunday since it was too late, so I in turn chose to deliver on Saturday, before Mother's Day. On Saturday I receive an email confirmation stating that the flowers were delivered. When I called my grandmother on Sunday, since she did not metion it, I asked if she received them. She told me no. Now it is Mother's Day and obviously too late to send flowers. I live in Florida, so I can not just buy them and bring them to her. I call Teleflora. They connect me to someone in Indonesia who cannot understand that I am telling them. All they tell me is that a delivery confirmation was received. I ask "where are you located", they tell me "our corprate office is in LA" I tell them, "that is not what I asked, I asked where are YOU located right now". They tell me Indonesia. I ask to be connected to the United States office. They put me on hold and the same person comes on and tells me they are in the corporate office in Arkasas. I tell him that he sounds exactly like the last guy I spoke to and would now like a manager, in the United States. They said ok and then hung up. After 1 1/2 hours I managed to get an American sounding person on the phone who seemed to be willing to help me. Although she reassured me that the flowers would be delivered on Mother's Day, it is now Monday, at 12:15 P.M. and they still have not been delivered. I called again and was told that they when they were delivered, I would get a receipt by email. I explained I already had a delivery receipt, but that the flowers were not delivered. The girl was rude and told me I could cancel the order at any time. The second set of flowers to my mother-in-law were never delivered either. Yet, they had no problem charging me $25 for delivery on Mother's Day. Needlesstosay, I am disputing all charges on my credit card and have asked my Mother-in-Law to decline the flowers. In the future, I will just call local florists in New Jersey where the people live and cut out the incompetent, irresponsible middle man. Teleflora sucks. Go local.

SheWillie May 09, 2011

OMG.. I just went thru this too. They just didn't deliver to my mom and charged my credit card. I spent my whole Saturday holding and calling and then I said just give me my money back and she said I can only give you 30% of your money back. I was like WHY? You didn't even deliver anything. Now am suppose to see a full refund but haven't gotten it yet. They are nothing but a scam company.. You should hear what the florists go thru also. They are a nightmare. I wish someone would let Faith Hill know what a scam company she is representing. I st

• Ug
                    UGottaBKiddingMe Nov 30, 2011

Same thing happened here. Tried to send a friend some retirement flowers but Teleflora couldn't or wouldn't get it done. Teleflora called wanting an alternate delivery date. As we had explained during the initial order, today was her last day (we ordered them yesterday) but they said they couldn't get the delivery to her today. So we canceled the entire order. We expect a full refund. Avoid Teleflora like the plague. Sorry Faith, but you're representing a terrible company. All they would say is they were sorry. Sorry doesn't even begin to describe them.

Telefloranever delivered flowers / customer service doesn't call or email back.

I ordered flowers for my mother for mother's day on May 4th to deliver today on May 7th (Today). I never used them before and I had a gut feeling to not use them but I figured if Faith Hill is doing commercials for the company they have to be legit. I paid $72.00. Never delivered. Was suppose to be a surprise and or course I had to tell her cause she never got them. I have emailed them twice no response. Called and held for 20 someone picked up and hung up. Called back and held for another 30 mins and end up hanging up cause I have a life. My credit card has been charged and I can't get ahold of anyone on the phone. It is the most unprofessional place I have dealt with EVER! I should have called a florist and not went thru them. I wonder how long it will take to get my money back. Or will I? What a rip off! I feel like I have been scammed.. Someone needs to contact Faith Hill and let her know what a piece of crap company she is representing. Wow people if you want to be robbed of your hard earned money use this low class company.. Customer Service is the worst ever. Get ready to hold for a long time. I still haven't talked to anyone!

SheWillie May 08, 2011

UPDATE: I called teleflora this evening and finally got someone on the phone and he said they will deliver tonight and I said it's 9:oopm. He said it will be delivered by 10:00pm. I said ok I'll call you back at 10:00pm. They are not going to deliver. Geez my mom is probably in bed.

SheWillie May 08, 2011

UPDATE: Flowers never delivered so I called back after 10:00pm and spoke to a Maria, got put on hold twice for a long time and when she got back on she said the " we'll have our research team find out what happened" per Maria from who knows where. She called the florist got back on and said they will have to research more. I told her Mother's Day is over and I want a full refund. She puts me on hold AGAIN " comes back and says we can only refund you 30%. I was like why would you only refund my money at 30 % with no product delivered. I'm steaming mad at this point. She puts me on hold again. Comes back and says" since there was no confirmation of delivery we will cancel the order and give a full refund. I whole time people are laughing in the background like they were having a party. She said it would be 3-5 days to see my refund. Why would she even say that? They are like scam artists. I'm am so beside myself at how bad this company is... Never will I use them again. 30%? Are you kidding me. Yes let me give you my money for free. WOW!

My order number is # [protected]

Teleflorahorrible service

I ordered the flowers online on a saturday. I chose teleflora because they said they could do sunday delivery if ordered by I think it was noon on sunday, so I was way ahead of that deadline. Their flowers were more expensive, but I chose them because they offered sunday delivery, and sunday would have been the birthday of my late FIL. Flowers were for my newly widowed MIL. They called me Sunday before noon to tell me the flowers wouldn't go out that day, and that I needed to call them for an alternate delivery date. I called the number, and their customer service was closed on sunday (which they did NOT mention in the voice mail they left me). So I called them early monday, told them how very unhappy I was since I had chosen them specifically for sunday delivery, and said to get it delivered today. They offered me a measly $10 upgrade. I asked what the reason was that it wasn't delivered, and she told me that it got passed around between a couple of florist shops, and by the time it got to a shop that would do it, they would no longer do it that day. So the fault was your system. Then they called later Monday and said they couldn't deliver them AGAIN. I asked what the reason (excuse) was, and she said that the florist delivery trucks had already left for the day. I had called WELL before 2 pm, and their website says order by 2pm for same-day delivery, not to mention my order had been placed 3 days earlier, and my call had simply been to tell them to reschedule the delivery. When I pointed this out, she said, "That's what our website says, but the florists don't honor it." !! The flowers finally got delivered on Tuesday. I believe this is the worst service I've ever gotten from a national company.

• Se
                        secretgardendecatur Apr 05, 2011

This seems to be a problem with Teleflora, one of the reasons our flower shop is no longer in the network. I would imagine if you called the shop and had them pull your ticket you would find that only about 80% of the funds were received by that florist. May be why it was so difficult to get the order filled by the local florist, they did not receive enough to fill the order to value. We now recommend that our customers, looking to send flowers out of town, find a local florist in that area. When talking to a shop direct you will see when they can delivery, they will tell you what is fresh in stock, and get more arrangement for your money.

• Mo
                        morrisdm May 09, 2011

I ordered a boquet of flowers for my MIL on a Tuesday, for Thursday delivery, didn't get an email until Saturday saying they couldn't deliver the flowers, to call or reply to the email! Ridiculous service and it was a $60 boquet of flowers! To top it all off the year before I had ordered flowers for the same MIL for her birthday and they were delivered two days late as well. I will never order from Teleflora again. They simply are not reliable.

• Ji
                        Jipp Dec 08, 2011

Teleflora canceled Mom's flowers by e-mail too late to order more. No response to complaints. Horrible service.

Teleflora — poor quality/false advertising

Pictured deluxe Thomas Kinkade Christmas arrangement not even close to what was delivered. I paid $78.00 for...

Telefloranot what I ordered

Ordered a flower arrangement for my bride today and it was delivered, but I'm not sure it's worth the 70 bucks I paid when they did not deliver any red roses. They got close but not 70 bucks worth. Photo on the left is the arrangement on the website, photo on the right is what my bride got delivered. Hmmmmm.

not what I ordered

• Ha
                          happystems Nov 18, 2010

been there done that. keep trying i finally got my money back from them .i did have to cahmge my account though, good luck.

• Ha
                          happystems Nov 18, 2010

next time skip the middle man (teleflora) and look up a local florist. these are the people that fill your order. NOT ONLY DO you pay TF the local florist has to PAY TF FOR THE PRIVILEDGE OF THEM PASSING YOUR ORDER ON .MOST FLORIST CAN LOOK AT ANY WEBSITE TELL YOU IF THEY HAVE THE FLOWERS FOR YOUR REQUEST. THIS WAY YOU RECIEVE FULL VALUE FOR YOUR GIFT. that goes for all order gathers. that s what we call them anyway.support local business you will be glad you did. sorry u had a bad experience . My family business has been making people smile for 25 years

SheWillie May 08, 2011

Dang there isn't one rose in there. What a ripoff!

Teleflorafraudelent billing practices

I signed up for Membership Services from Telelfora as a florist. I never received their discounts. They took money from my bank account then said I bounced checks on them that I never wrote and refuse to take things off my statement that I never ordered. They refuse to pay me for orders I delivered for them and now have unleased a rude collection agency on me, even though Teleflora sent me a statement that I owe them no money. Correct, they owe me money. I have written the BBB, their rating is B minus.I have also written the state attorney generals office. Now the collection agency Burt & Associates is harassing me with phone calls.Florists do not sign up with these people, you will be sorry. Do not let them get any access to your bank account or they will find a way to say that you owe them money when you don't. This should become a class action suit. If it has happened to me then other florists are getting the same thing. Fraudelent billing practices.

• Sc
                            scooter t Nov 30, 2010

i am experiencing the exact same threats and treatment by Teleflora. Their customer service is the worst! my Representative has never been in my store and I have had the business 2 years.

Teleflora FlowersI paid almost $60 total for something that I did not order

I ordered two firefly flower standard arrangements thru Teleflora on Monday the 3rd to be delivered on Friday. The first was delivered to my mother on Friday as scheduled; however, upon speaking with my mother, who then e-mailed me a picture, I realized that what she received was NOTHING like what I had ordered. The vase was a plain green vase (the one I was supposed to receive was a "special" clear vase with frosted fireflies on it), there were no ornaments attached to the flowers (the one I ordered had gold firefly ornaments attached to the flowers), and the flowers were VERY sparce...it was mostly greenery (the one I ordered was a full bouquet. I called Teleflora and explained the situation and was assured that they would send a new arrangement out and that it would be correct this time. I questioned this several times stating that if the contracted company in Maine did not have the vase and were obviously running low on flowers the first time, what makes them think they will do any better the second time. I was assured she would receive a new arrangement and it would be what I ordered. It has been 3 days and my mother still has not received a new arrangement. I paid almost $60 total for something that I did not order.

The second arrangement I had sent to New York. Friday evening around 7 p.m. mountain time, I had not received an e-mail confirmation that it was delivered so I called Teleflora. I was put on hold while they supposedly contacted the florist in the Bronx. They came back and said that they are still delivering and that I would have to wait and see if they arrived before they could credit me any money. Immediately after getting off the phone I realized that it was after 10 p.m. in New York and there is no way anyone would be delivering at that time of night. I was conviently blown off and did not want to be on hold for another 20 minutes before someone picked up so decided to wait until morning before calling again to see if the flowers were delivered. I called the next morning and was told they were delivered at 9 a.m. but still no confirmation. On Sunday, I spoke with my father-in-law who stated my mohter-in-law received the flowers Saturday evening. Again, I was conviently blown off. I also have no guarantee that what she has received is any better than what my mother received and to come out and ask, "What does it look like, what do the flowers look like, and what does the vase look like, " would seem quite unusual considering I am the one that ordered the flowers.

I then filed a complaint on line in regards to everything mentioned above and have only received a confirmation that they have my complaint and are working on it. Yeah right. It has been two days.

This a.m., Wednesday the 12th, I received two surveys stating, "We hope you are happy with your order." Obviously, I am not!

Teleflora Flowersthey must have poor management & possibly just make enough money

Teleflora customer service is rude - even after a delivery of flowers for my father's birthday didn't* arrive - the way Teleflora 'logs' their consumer complaints, they design it to protect their FLOWER SHOPS from failling to make delivery.

Not good - clearly they want to protect somebody and it WON'T be you. I am waiting on my refund. And I did NOT like the way I was told the complaint was recorded in order to get my refund. They made it sound like it was MY fault for cancellation.

It's was nearly 7pm! If the flowers hadn't arrived to my recipient by then, the florist Teleflora works with screwed up! Teleflora suggested canceling my order.

Teleflora also said they would reorder - I called back to make sure (something didn't sound right after I let some time pass and thought about it) - new person told me there was no NEW such order.

Worse part is they made a situation worse, they must have poor management & possibly just make enough money. Maybe they can explain to my father why his birthday was w/out acknowledgement. I know he was disappointed and relying on a pick me up that day given his types of days. I know our relationship wasn't always rosy, next time you have that much riding on a relationship - don't use flower companies!

Guys if you're going to spend that much money on flowers/gifts, go to a gift basket site - they seem to take better care of people/orders that way. Plus sometimes it's the same amount of money you'd be spending at these ridiculous flower companies. Flower companies are simply ripoffs now, they have "Deluxue" prices now, with MISLEADING pictures displaying the SIZE of your order.

Personalize your order - baskets are the way to go!

Teleflora FlowersI will never deal with this company again and suggest others do not either

Ordered flowers a week in advance for delivery on Saturday May 8th for my mother for Mothers Day. When asked about any special delivery instructions, I requested that they be delivered by 2:00 p.m. They were not delivered at 2:00 p.m. or even within a reasonable time thereafter. I called four different times wondering where my order was. At 6:30 I called again, was put on hold until 7:00, at which point in time I cancelled my order. At 8:45 p.m. an arrangement was delivered. Six hours and 45 mins. after they were suppose to arrive. Upon arrival, I made yet another phone call to their customer service line and was put on hold for over an hour. When a customer service rep finally picked up, she said that she could not hear me and hung up on me.

When received, the recipient was no longer there to receive them. I am thankful for that because it was the most God Aweful arrangement I have ever seen in my life which included 10 very small wilted sunflowers and a bunch of brown, insect eaten greenery that looked like it came off of someones bushes in their yard. I paid close to $100.00 for an upgraded premium arrangement, and was absolutely shocked at what was delivered. My sister took pictures of the arrangement which she will be sending to me for record.

My expectation was that I would not be charged and the credit to my account would proceed as requested 1 hour and 45 mins. prior to the late delivery on Saturday. When I cancelled my order (prior to the late delivery), I was told that a confirmation of my credit could not be given to me. I strongly suggested that someone from their company send my confirmation credit to my email address immediately! I also strongly suggested that they remove whomever the Ocoee florist was that they used from their list of active florists. I will never deal with this company again and suggest others do not either...RIP OFF!!! EXTREMELY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Telefloraflowers sent were not what was ordered

I ordered a Memorial Day arrangement for my father - a retired Veteran. The order was a red, white, and blue arrangement, with a large American Flag balloon.

I ordered the arrangement from my home state, then drove to my parents house, in another state, the following day, so I was at their home when the arrangement was received.

I was shocked when I saw what was delivered - it bore NO resemblance to what I had ordered. The florist has simply clipped off a few branches from an hydrangea bush, added some fake red berries, a few blue and white flower stalks, stuck in a couple of flags, and called it done - and this cost $70+!!!

I called Teleflora immediately. When I explained this was for Memorial Day, the Teleflora rep asked, "When's the funeral?" I told him it was NOT a funeral, it was for Memorial Day. His response was, and I am NOT kidding, "What's Memorial Day?" At that point I explained to him that we celebrate Memorial Day in the United States, and asked him where he was located. "Los Angeles, " was his response.

He told me that, since it was after noon on Saturday, I could not have a substitute arrangement delivered until Tuesday - the day AFTER Memorial Day. I declined, and requested a refund. I was told I would need to return the flowers.

The following Tuesday, I took the now-dying arrangement (it had started dying within 24 hrs) to the florist. She remembered the call from Teleflora, when they gave her my order. She said she specifically told them she did not have any of the items for the arrangement I had ordered. They told her to just tie a blue bow around anything she had, and deliver it.

After this experience, I will **NEVER** use Teleflora again.

flowers sent were not what was ordered

SheWillie May 08, 2011

OMG!!! I'm so amazed how bad this company sucks! Wow!

• Mr
                                    MrsChampagne Sep 24, 2015

Had a birthday arrangement delivered today. My wife loves yellow roses, which were in the arrangement that I selected. What she received looked NOTHING like what I ordered and had zero yellow roses. AWFUL.

Comments
                                    Comments

Teleflora Flowersruined my last opportunity to give an expression of love to my mother

I ordered a funeral spray for my mothers funeral. I called first to make double sure they could deliver the order in time for the funeral and was told that funeral orders take the highest priority, so being reassured, I placed my order. On the day of the funeral - no flowers.

I placed a call to Teleflora, and a rep told me that the person who handles the orders at the florist had stepped out and he told me he would call me back after he was able to speak to her. No phone call back. Since it was my mother's funeral, I was too busy that day to call them back. the next day, I got a computer generated email telling me that the flowers could not be delivered on my preferred date, and to provide them with an alternate date for delivery. I was appalled and emailed back that my mother did not have an alternate funeral date.
                                  HERE'S WHERE IT GETS REALLY BAD: Teleflora told me that the florist would like to deliver the funeral spray to my house and they would put in an additional $25 worth of flowers to make it up to me.

WHAT? So, basically, they failed to deliver a funeral spray to my mom's funeral and now they want to see if they can keep my money and the order? I told them that they had just added insult to injury - and seriously, the guy at Teleflora told me that "That was the florists offer, not mine". since then, I have been round and round with Teleflora about this situation - and every single time, they blame the florist and take no responsibility for the problem.

To any Teleflora defenders / employees who would like to post comments defending them saying that they are simply an order taker - keep this in mind - you are the face of the business - you provide the guarantees, and you are responsible for all florists you choose to handle your orders. Furthermore, when something goes wrong - step up and take responsibility. All a customer really wants is a sincere apology and and effort to make it better.

I have finally fought hard enough to get my refund - but the anguish this has caused me is just so awful.

I will never use Teleflora again, and would advise you all to shop locally with independent small business owners whenever possible - and if not, do your research online before using a big company that doesn't care about one small order.

This was my last opportunity to give an expression of love to my mother and they ruined it completely.

• Av
                                      AverageJim May 08, 2011

Ordered some flowers for my Mom for Mother's day and then the day before Mother's day I receive an email stating that the order had been cancelled because they didn't have any flowers.

Now they were sure quick to charge me, and really slow to refund my money (5 business days).

Worse, they left me scrambling for a replacement gift with no time to spare. Will not use Teleflora again!

• Rh
                                      Rhona Nov 19, 2011

I ordered flowers for a friend who was having surgery the next day and was assured the flowers would be delivered to the hospital the next day. They didn't arrive, and she was discharged late the next day, so I called Teleflora back and changed the delivery address to her home. They told me the flowers had not been delivered because the florist didn't deliver to Seattle. What? This is a big hospital in the middle of Seattle with hundreds of florists around and they didn't send the order to a florist who would deliver to Seattle?? Anyway, I kept trying and gave them her home address. Each day I would call my friend's husband to see if they had arrived and each day they had not. Each day I would call Teleflora to complain. At one point they sent me an e-mail confirmation of delivery, but the flowers never arrived. I finally told them I wanted my money back. What a disappointment! Please don't trust their acknowledgments or their words. Check with the recipient that your flowers arrived. Better yet, don't use them.

• Fr
                                      frustratedgirl Nov 19, 2011

Ordered flowers for my friend on Friday and no delivery. It is now Wednesday and still no delivery. Teleflora stated that they received a confirmation from the florist ...but no flowers were delivered as I had someone waiting for them...

• So
                                      sophers Nov 23, 2011

I ordered a "florist's choice" bouquet for Mother's Day that cost over $60. I saw it after it arrived and I was SO embarrassed because it was extremely small and consisted of carnations and daisies in a 3 inch basket. It would have been a $20-25 arrangement at a cash and carry location. I will never order from Teleflora again.

• Gm
                                      gmaof4 Nov 23, 2011

Ordered what appeared to be a pretty arrangment for my mom for mother's day. I even selected the premium bouquet but after spending over $70, it was far less than premium. I happened to see the bouquet a couple days after she received it and it was quite embarrassing to think that it came from us. Will definitely think twice before ordering from Teleflora again.

• Li
                                      LindaH Nov 27, 2011

I ordered flowers to be delivered on Friday before Mother's Day. They never arrived, and they sent me a false message that the flowers were hand-delivered. Lies! No response from customer service, no flowers, no refund. A chargeback will be the only way to get my money back.
                                      And if the site works so well..why are there so many complaints about Teleflora?! Next time I will check the complaints before ordering from anyone!

Telefloranever delivered.

My closest friend's only uncle passed away unexpectedly, and due to final exams within that period, we had to rely on a flower delivery service to express our sympathy. Unfortunately we chose Teleflora and had to suffer a great deal. First off, we told them to deliver on May 8th (sat). Only an order confirmation would come in our mail box, but we thought may be they didn't use delivery confirmation like other websites so didn't take any action. Hold and below, on Monday we asked our dear friend if she received any flowers from us. Truth be told, NONE!!! and they didnt tell us that they didn't deliver.

We were so furious since the funeral was scheduled to be over on Tuesday morning but had no choice to call customer service. The rep guy tried to be helpful, offering a 35% ( or 30% I'm not sure) refund back and guaranteed that they would deliver quote FIRST THING IN THE MORNING unquote. Well of course I trusted him then and hated myself for doing that NOW. THEY DIDN'T DELIVER AT ALL. my friend never receives anything and it can't be lost since she runs all over the funeral house to make sure it isn't stacked anywhere else. I called Customer service again, of course they couldn't do anything but apologize. At first they still insisted that they delivered the flowers already (LIES), then later offered a 50% refund. Talk about inconsistency. WTF! I was raging mad !!! Well she did give me a full refund but that sill didn't make up for my regret for not being able to offer our sympathy flowers to my friend in time
                                    BOTTOM LINE STAY AWAY FROM TELEFLORA. Better off buying flowers from a local florist. DAMN YOU TELEFLORA!!!

Teleflorathey have bad customer service - protect their florists not you.

Personalize your order - baskets are the way to go!

• Te
                                          Teleflora May 13, 2010

Hi! I left you a comment on your post on MeasuredUp as well. I'm trying to reach you to assist with your complaint. I'm very sorry you had a poor experience! I'd like to see what more we can do and ask that you email me your order confirmation # to care (at) teleflora {dot} com so I can look into it.

Thanks so much for allowing us to assist you.

-Nicole at Teleflora

• De
                                          deanony May 09, 2011

Teleflora is the worst company ever... We ordered flowers on April 27th for mother’s day and wanted them delivered on Wed before mother’s day. They never delivered them. I talked to a supervisor on Friday night and she guaranteed delivery for sat. Sat night at 5:15 they sent me an email cancelling my order. What kind a crap is that? We will never use them again. I spent 3 hrs on the phone with them and got nothing but broken promises.

Jack605 Jul 21, 2013

I ordered the "Divine Peace Bouquet" for my step brothers funeral. When I recieved an e mail conformation, the sympathy card had missing words and even had mispelled words on it. I contacted Telefloral Customer service and I was assured that it would be corrected. The day of the wake not only was the sympathy card all wrong but the arrangement was the smaller version of the one which I had purchased, yet I was still charged for the largest arrangement! I really felt foolish and apologized to my family. When I called Customer service again I was told there was nothing that they could do. The funeral is now over and Im steamed. I will tell everyone that I know...NEVER USE this company! Not only did I lose someone in my family but I had to be ripped off by this company. I also contacted the better business breau and they are not even listed! BUYER BEWARE!!!