Teleflora company logo
Teleflora
reviews & complaints
Teleflora
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

116 complaints
30 resolved 86 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

Teleflora reviews & complaints 121 - 116

Teleflora complaints 116

Teleflora - ordered $160 funeral spray, delivered $50 vase of flowers

I ordered a very nice funeral spray arrangement to be sent to the funeral home after the death of one our close friend's fathers. I spent $160 on the arrangement, but what was delivered was a vase of carnations (the cheapest of all flowers) and yellow roses. The value of what they delivered was not even half of what I paid. i wouldn't have even known if my friend had not sent a photo thanking us for the arrangement. I filed a complaint online 10 days ago with no response. I've now been on hold on the phone for 20 minutes to attempt a resolution. I guess the Better Business Bureau and filing a claim with my credit card company are my only remaining options. I will NEVER use this service again!

Teleflora - inferior quality, lesser value, late delivery

The law firm of Berger & Montague, P.C., located in Philadelphia PA, is currently investigating a possible class action suit against Teleflora LLC in connection with selling flowers that are inferior and of lesser value than the ones advertised on its website, and with delivering flowers past the agreed delivery dates. We are looking into whether a case can be brought to recover money for all dissatisfied customers. If you have had this experience with Teleflora, and have not received a full refund, please contact Kim Walker or Michael Fantini toll free at [protected] or [protected], or by e-mail: [protected]@bm.net. For more information about our firm, visit our website www.bergermontague.com.

Berger & Montague, P.C., attorneys are licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania, and some of our attorneys are licensed to practice in additional jurisdictions, including New York, Florida, Delaware, New Jersey, Maryland, Washington, D.C., California and Connecticut. Our firm litigates cases in state and federal courts throughout the United States. On occasions where the firm practices in jurisdictions in which one of our attorneys is not licensed, we associate with that court on a "for that case only" basis and/or associate with locally licensed counsel.

Teleflora - scam

Christmas Treasure . I placed an order on the 12/19/12 for a Basket to be sent to my mother along with box 0of chocolates. It is 12/27/12, and has never been delivered. I have called 6 times and all I got was run around and told a different date that it was to be delivered. Needless to say it was supposed to be deliverd 12/20/12 . I am so ticked off at them for not honoring their end. I asked for a complete refund of $ 71.00 . They tried to only give me half I said no I want it all . Well it will be 5 to 7 business days .We will see.

The law firm of Berger & Montague, P.C., located in Philadelphia PA, is currently investigating a possible class action suit against Teleflora LLC in connection with selling flowers that are inferior and of lesser value than the ones advertised on its website, and with delivering flowers past the agreed delivery dates. We are looking into whether a case can be brought to recover money for all dissatisfied customers. If you have had this experience with Teleflora, and have not received a full refund, please contact Kim Walker toll free at [protected] or [protected], or by e-mail: [email protected] For more information about our firm, visit our website www.bergermontague.com.

T

i would have demanded full refund to
cancel the c/c payment

May 13, 2012

Teleflora - non delivery

I ordered a arrangement for my sis in Georgia only to receive a email that it couldn't be delivered but they could deliver it on Monday. WHAT THE HELL! Today is Mother's Day? This company is a joke don't waste your time or money doing business with them they had the nerve to call me yesterday from a Oklahoma telephone number after i sent them a not so nice email I advised them I checked with the Thomasville Flower Shop and the owner and another person took time over 20 minutes searching for the order even took time to call the drivers and guess what Teleflora never submitted one! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY USE THE FLOWER SHOPS DIRECTLY! I'm so pissed I've taken to the Internet to make sure I let everyone know including the BBB! Please if you want your delivery made don't use them they could careless and will lie to you about their mistake!

Teleflora - order a beautiful bouquet, but received a sloppy mess of flowers.

I ordered a beautiful bouquet for my wife, but what she received was a sloppy mess of flowers. The arrangement was terrible and definitely missing flowers. It wasn’t nearly as full as the picture on their website. It looked like something a child would throw together. I paid for the deluxe version and got a sub-standard version. On top of that, I had to pay much more for the flowers since I couldn’t use a coupon code with my selected payment method. Based on this experience, I would never order flowers from Teleflora again.

Teleflora - cannot give me a straight answer on if flowers were delivered

I ordered flowers for my mother in law for Mother's Day. I get an email that says they are out of the item I ordered but will send something else. God know what was picked. Then I cannot get a confirmation that the flowers were delivered via the online website. I call the toll free number and get a non-English speaking rep who cannot answer my VERY straightforward question, "Were my flowers delivered?" I thought this is a yes/no question, but evidentally, I have been on hold for 25 min. so a flower delivery company that cannot determine if they have delivered flowers should not be in business!

Teleflora - paid for wilted flowers

$67 for the deal of the day -- the picture shows beautiful lillies, roses, carnations, etc in a cluster. I got 8 wilted tulips delivered by a local florist in the Dacula, GA area. We all know tulip...

Teleflora - missrepresented arrangements

Absolutely the worst experience ever. I ordered a Premium True Romance arrangement to be delivered on 2/10/12 to avoid the Valentines Day rush. Not only was the arrangement late anyway, they never called to give me a status and the arrangement they delivered was completely different than what was ordered. It was delivered with a generic red glass vase instead of the ceramic Silver Reflections vase that was the basis for my choice. The seeded eucalyptus and pittosporum were left out and substituted with lord only knows what, but it was ugly. I called Teleflora customer service and they promised to send a replacement arrangement that matched what I ordered on 2/15/12, but it never arrived, and again, no phone calls from them. A third call to Teleflora to send an arrangement that matched my order, but I have little hope of receiving it or actually getting what I wanted.
For the $135 bucks this arrangement cost me, I could have bought a Mikasa, Lenox, or Waterford Crystal vase and put 2 dozen roses in it myself and had change left over. Not only did I never get what I ordered, the magic of the moment has been lost, and nothing can replace that.

I agree 100%. I just tried to have flowers delivered on February 17 for my mother's birthday. What a laugh...not only were the flowers never delivered, I was told that it was due to high volume. REALLY? It is 3 days after Valentine's day! Then, when trying to speak to a supervisor I was placated, blown off, never connected and my call never returned. I was told that the product would be delivered the next day no later than 11AM. Of course that didn't happen...then it was by 5PM...NOPE...finally on hold for 45 minutes waiting for a supervisor, cancelled the order in the meantime...and they sent me a certificate for 50% off my next order. This was the first and last experience with Teleflora...Pro Flowers and FTD for me...better yet, go directly to a local florist! Letters in the mail to the president, chairman and COO of Teleflorist as well as to the Better Business Bureau and Consumers Reports...Steer clear of this horrible company

G

Teleflora - poor quality

The complaint I submitted to Teleflora: The quality on this order was horrible, and very embarrassing. When my girlfriend sent me a picture of what was delivered, it looked nothing like the picture, or what the order description said. The pictures shows 12 roses, and at least 10 large purple lilies. Additionally, I selected the "+12 long-stemmed roses" option for a total of 24 roses. As for what actually showed up...2 lilies (only 1 of which was actually open and resembling a lily). The rest was a bunch of filler with greens and cheap looking tiny flowers. Not only am I upset about spending $100 and getting crap, the disappointment of my girlfriend, but I'm even more angry at the time I'll now have to spend sorting this out with your company to make it right. What a terrible experience.

Teleflora - rip off

We ordered flowers from Teleflora.com for my mother for Christmas. The product was made by Stewart Flower Shop and delivered. The product we ordered was $90. The product delivered would have fit in a soup bowl. The flowers we ordered were supposed to be red and white ROSES. The crap they delivered was mums and carnations. It was 1/3 the size we expected.

Perfect example of a flower shop taking advantage of long distance flower orders!

Contacted teleflora and the immediately offered me a 20% back for my trouble. I said that wasn't good enough so she offered 20% back + 10% off my next order. I said that wasn't good enough and we wanted ALL our money back. She went to the supervisor and returned saying if we wanted our money back the florist would have to pick up the flowers. I told her to do it! They could have the flowers back in a garbage bag as soon as our credit card was credited and to not show up at my mothers house unless our account was fully credited!. (My personal feelings: If I were a florist and KNEW I just tried to screw someone on a flower order, I wouldn't show up...)

I HAVE HAD IT WITH BUSINESSES TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE! FIGHT BACK FOLKS! DON'T PUT UP WITH CRAP!

C
Dec 27, 2011

This seems to be an up and coming occurence with online flower shops. The website, The Consumerist.com posts stories on such situations. It's happened to me also.

H
Dec 19, 2011

Teleflora - what a scam

On December 13, 2011, I ordered some flowers from Teleflora.com and when I received the confirmation of delivery via e-mail, it also gave me a rebate if I ordered something else within 60 days.

The exact words of the rebate goes like this: “Congratulations your order qualified for $60 Worth of Rebates. You have been awarded two $30 rebates to redeem them simply enter 15305 or 2739131 in the Promo field at Checkout.”

When I went on Teleflora.com today, December 15th, to order another bouquet of flowers, I entered the promo code 15305 it would not accept it. So I called the [protected] number for Teleflora to see what I needed to do to get my rebate. They said I could go ahead and order the flowers through them. They gave me a discount of $9.00 off the bouquet. When I inquired as to my rebate and that I would prefer to get the discount from that versus their phone order discount, I was told that the promo codes were invalid and I could not use them. When I went online again, I used the other promotional code of 2739131 and it would not take the rebate either.

As far as I am concerned, this is a true bait and switch tactic to get someone to pay more for the same order. After you try and try to get the promo to work, you are finally forced to call their 800 number to see what is up and then they get you. What a scam!

Teleflora LLC
www.Teleflora.com
[protected]
11444 W. Olympic Blvd. 4th Floor
Los Angeles, California 90064

Company did not deliver what we ordered. Plain and simple this is False advertising. A picture is worth a thousand words so here is What we ordered on the right and what we actually got on the left.

P.s. I have been on hold with them for 55 minutes now.

Do not use this company...they are scamers and liars. I ordered flowers for my daughter on 4/27. The next day I got 3 voice mails from them...2 stated that there was a problem with my credit card and the third was a man in a loud voice told me my card wasn't any good and I had to call back immediately with a good card. I contacted my bank and was told that when they entered my card info and the expiration date was wrong, so i call teleflora and told her that the card was good but they had entered the wrong expiration date but after the nasty voice mail I wanted to cancel the order. On 5/1 I check my account the found that they had reentered my account number and corrected the expiration date...so again i called teleflora and was assured that the order was cancelled and the amount would be credited to my card the next day the money was gone...and I called them again and was told that they had to take the money so that they could credit me. I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF ANYTHING SO STUPID OR RIDICULOUS. That was 5 days ago still nothing. These people are the worst they are impossible to deal with. IN ADDITION. The first person I talked to was heavily accented. I asked him where he was and he replied, Hong Kong. I really don't like to deal with companies that outsource American jobs...BUT REALLY...TO A COMMUNIST COUNTRY!

S

My goodness. That isn't even close. They need to be sued! I will never use them again! Hopefully they don't sent the flowers and I can just get my money back.

M

I spend 135.00 for a Zen arrangment but it was substituted for something that never captured the zen artistry. I felt I was robbed and will never use Teleflora again. Not only that, complaining to customer servicres doesn't do anything. they just ignore you. Shame on them.

I've had the worst experience with Teleflora. The bouquet I ordered didn't even arrive on 2/14. And when I tried to call customer service (about 100 times) I always get the busy signal. And when I finally got through, it put me on hold for 90 minutes. This got to be the worst flower business ever.

oops! After I posted pics they got switched. The ones we ordered are on the left and the ones we got are on the right.

Teleflora - undelivered funeral arrangement

I ordered a $100 Funeral Arrangement to be delivered to a Funeral Home in Kenedy Texas. I live in NYC and wanted to express my sympathy to the family. I paid and additional $10 to guarantee delivery before 1PM. I received an email confirmation.
At 4pm the following afternoon I received a call from Teleflora that the delivery was not made to the Funeral Home.
Why? The Rep said there are not many Florists in that area and they could not get anyone to make the delivery. UNBELIEVABLE!
Had Teleflora contacted me earlier, I would have made other arrangements to assure our symbol of condolence made it to the service.
I immediately sent a complaint with details to Teleflora's Customer Service Dept. Within a few hours I received a form letter response. I was informed I would get a refund. (no kidding). Aso, the email said they know how important Funeral Flower deliveries are and should be delivered on time.
PLEASE DO NOT USE TELEFLORA if you absolutely need an arrangement for a special occasion.
ProFlowers.com is a great company. They deal directly with Growers, so the flowers are truly "Fresh". Unfortunaley they do not send Funeral Arrangements, which is why I made the terrible decision to try Teleflora.

G
Aug 25, 2011

Teleflora - scam

Teleflora customer service is the worst I’ve ever experienced. An order that I placed online on a Wednesday for delivery on a Friday was never delivered. I did not receive a call from Teleflora or the Teleflora-assigned florist explaining the cause of the delay. On Saturday I contacted their customer service department by phone and was told that the florist didn’t have a truck available to deliver the flowers on Friday and would be delivering the flowers today. I requested the name and phone number of the florist so that I could confirm the approximate delivery time. The [less that helpful] customer service representative refused to provide the florist’s name or number. When I asked to speak to her supervisor, I was placed on hold for 15 minutes and then finally hung up the phone.

Y
Sep 27, 2011

I ordered flowers for delivery to Pahrump, Nevada, and the order was delivered as pictured and I was very happy so I decided to order the same item and ship it to my Nephew and his wife and daughter in Imperial Beach California. I am very unhappy with this 2nd order, the vase (shown in Christmas Red in the Ad)turned out to be nothing more than a clear fish bowl; which spoiled the entire arrangement. I really believe this company should review this florist and make them understand that customer satisfaction is their ultimate goal. I now know why google rates them unsatisfactory and so should every body else.

C
Sep 26, 2011

Placed an order with Teleflora through Wesley Berry Flowers today, guaranteed me that they'd be delivered TODAY...absolutely no flowers delivered to my niece in Durham NC! Very disappointed and angry...Teleflora's name means NOTHING in my book now! The shop also had an FTD affiliation, so double check when trusting these two names!

May 31, 2011

Teleflora - confirmation but no delivery

What a JOKE. Order flowers online, get confirmation number for delivery Saturday before Mother's Day but no flowers delivered. Told no florist would take order because out of delivery zone or some other reason. That they would deliver on following Tuesday. Cancelled since Mother's Day was not on Tuesday!

Told they would refund money "in 3 to 5 business days". I told them that was unacceptable, that I wanted my money returned immediately. They took my money immediately they needed to refund it immediately! They assured me that they would process immediately. Money not credited to my account as of Wednesday!

The law firm of Berger & Montague, P.C., located in Philadelphia PA, is currently investigating a possible class action suit against Teleflora LLC in connection with selling flowers that are inferior and of lesser value than the ones advertised on its website, and with delivering flowers past the agreed delivery dates. We are looking into whether a case can be brought to recover money for all dissatisfied customers. If you have had this experience with Teleflora, and have not received a full refund, please contact Kim Walker or Michael Fantini toll free at [protected] or [protected], or by e-mail: [email protected] For more information about our firm, visit our website www.bergermontague.com.

Advertising Material

I ALSO HAD PLACED AN ORDER FROM TELEFLORA FOR FLOWERS TO BE DELIVERED ON A FRIFAY BY 3 PM WELL THE FLOWERS WERE DELIVERED ON SATURDAY THE FLOWERS WERE NOT THE ONES I ORDER AND STILL THEY ONLY WANTED TO REFUND ME 1/2 OFF WHAT I PAID FOR THE FLOWERS. I TELL YOU SOMETHING I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM TELEFLORA BECAUSE THOSE CONTRACTORS THEY WORK WITH ARE NO GOOD . WILL NEVER RECOMEND IT TO ANYBODY

N

Teleflora - terrible service

What would you do if this situation happens to you?
Nine days ago I submitted a request - [protected] - for my grandd 10 years old to be delivered Sat., May 21st.
After 10 of my phone calls and several e mails, just because "some materials couldn't be found" " some vases can not be found" no one never called me at my phones, or send me an e mail stating so. The birthday ballon was not included and the cheapest vase was used. Not the vase I paid for. It was delivered May 25, Wed.
The party was last Saturday. I requested full refund to be credited to my Sears credit card. Please follow up on the refund request and eliminate from your Sears list those stores in West Va. my web add: [protected]@live.com (Puerto Rico) May 25, 2011 - Wednesday (How can stores like that stays inthe market, QUALITY CONTROL WENT AWOL to strange countries.

Teleflora - delivery and quality of arrangement

I placed an order for the Mother's Day arrangement advertised in the Sunday paper via Teleflora. It was sponsored by Faith Hill and was a large arrangement with a pink vase. The flowers were to be delivered on Sunday May 8, 2011. At 2:15 the flowers had not yet been delivered. I called Teleflora to check the status of the delivery. I was told the order was due to leave the florist at any moment and would be on its way. I requested the agent to re-contact the florist and ensure my contact information is provided so there were no issues with the delivery. I was assured this would happen and hung up the phone. An hour and a half later the flowers had not yet arrived (I wonder if Faith Hill received hers yet). Anyhow, I called Teleflora again, however the agent stated they were unable to reach the florist and would ensure the flowers were delivered the following day along with a letter of apology. Additionally, the agent said that the delivery person could not get through the apartment gate and the number dialed was disconnected. This is absolutely ridiculous considering 1. MY name is on the gate, 2. My phone was in complete working order, 3. The agent verified my number prior to hanging up the phone, and 4. instructions were provided during my order. The agent then said that my bill for the florist would be 50% off to which I said no those flowers can be delivered tomorrow; however, they will be free of charge. A supervisor then got on the phone which authorized the free arrangement to be delivered on Monday May 9, 2011 (not Mother's Day). Today May 9, 2011 (again, NOT Mother’s Day) the arrangement was delivered at 1pm ish... Of course the arrangement was not what was advertised and is roughly half the size the arrangement should be. Needless to say I would need serious convincing to ever use Teleflora service again or/and recommend their service to anyone. I hope all the mother's at Teleflora enjoyed their Mother's Day. A banana is bigger than this thing!

You even acted proud that you said "oh no, you'll send it and you'll send it for free", like that makes you a good person or something. I hope you had a rotten Mother's Day, because I'm sure those poor representatives at Teleflora had a lousy day thanks to people like you!

That's the Sweet Violet bouquet. I wonder, if you go to McD's and order 5 sandwiches and they mess it up, do you ask for your money back and free food? No, you don't. You took advantage of Teleflora. I would never, ever, ask for something for free. That's so ridiculous.

Teleflora - non-delivery

I chose Teleflora as I get promotions from Union Plus. I will never use them again. I used them last year for Mother's Day and I put my order in late, so I bought their excuse .. it was MY fault.
This year I put the order in 3 DAYS early, and the flowers were not delivered. They have lame excuses.
I will never use them again, and as I read others' complaints it is obvious to me they should not be in business.
So take your flower money and go elsewhere. These people need to go away.

Teleflora - failed to deliver

Teleflora has to be the worst company I have ever dealt with in the florist industry. On the Thursday before Mother's Day, I ordered flowers to be delivered to both my grandmother and my mother-in-law for Mother's Day. They told me my grandmother's area in New Jersey could not deliver on Sunday since it was too late, so I in turn chose to deliver on Saturday, before Mother's Day. On Saturday I receive an email confirmation stating that the flowers were delivered. When I called my grandmother on Sunday, since she did not metion it, I asked if she received them. She told me no. Now it is Mother's Day and obviously too late to send flowers. I live in Florida, so I can not just buy them and bring them to her. I call Teleflora. They connect me to someone in Indonesia who cannot understand that I am telling them. All they tell me is that a delivery confirmation was received. I ask "where are you located", they tell me "our corprate office is in LA" I tell them, "that is not what I asked, I asked where are YOU located right now". They tell me Indonesia. I ask to be connected to the United States office. They put me on hold and the same person comes on and tells me they are in the corporate office in Arkasas. I tell him that he sounds exactly like the last guy I spoke to and would now like a manager, in the United States. They said ok and then hung up. After 1 1/2 hours I managed to get an American sounding person on the phone who seemed to be willing to help me. Although she reassured me that the flowers would be delivered on Mother's Day, it is now Monday, at 12:15 P.M. and they still have not been delivered. I called again and was told that they when they were delivered, I would get a receipt by email. I explained I already had a delivery receipt, but that the flowers were not delivered. The girl was rude and told me I could cancel the order at any time. The second set of flowers to my mother-in-law were never delivered either. Yet, they had no problem charging me $25 for delivery on Mother's Day. Needlesstosay, I am disputing all charges on my credit card and have asked my Mother-in-Law to decline the flowers. In the future, I will just call local florists in New Jersey where the people live and cut out the incompetent, irresponsible middle man. Teleflora sucks. Go local.

U

Same thing happened here. Tried to send a friend some retirement flowers but Teleflora couldn't or wouldn't get it done. Teleflora called wanting an alternate delivery date. As we had explained during the initial order, today was her last day (we ordered them yesterday) but they said they couldn't get the delivery to her today. So we canceled the entire order. We expect a full refund. Avoid Teleflora like the plague. Sorry Faith, but you're representing a terrible company. All they would say is they were sorry. Sorry doesn't even begin to describe them.

S

OMG.. I just went thru this too. They just didn't deliver to my mom and charged my credit card. I spent my whole Saturday holding and calling and then I said just give me my money back and she said I can only give you 30% of your money back. I was like WHY? You didn't even deliver anything. Now am suppose to see a full refund but haven't gotten it yet. They are nothing but a scam company.. You should hear what the florists go thru also. They are a nightmare. I wish someone would let Faith Hill know what a scam company she is representing. I st

Teleflora - never delivered flowers / customer service doesn't call or email back.

I ordered flowers for my mother for mother's day on May 4th to deliver today on May 7th (Today). I never used them before and I had a gut feeling to not use them but I figured if Faith Hill is doing commercials for the company they have to be legit. I paid $72.00. Never delivered. Was suppose to be a surprise and or course I had to tell her cause she never got them. I have emailed them twice no response. Called and held for 20 someone picked up and hung up. Called back and held for another 30 mins and end up hanging up cause I have a life. My credit card has been charged and I can't get ahold of anyone on the phone. It is the most unprofessional place I have dealt with EVER! I should have called a florist and not went thru them. I wonder how long it will take to get my money back. Or will I? What a rip off! I feel like I have been scammed.. Someone needs to contact Faith Hill and let her know what a piece of crap company she is representing. Wow people if you want to be robbed of your hard earned money use this low class company.. Customer Service is the worst ever. Get ready to hold for a long time. I still haven't talked to anyone!

My order number is # [protected]

S

UPDATE: Flowers never delivered so I called back after 10:00pm and spoke to a Maria, got put on hold twice for a long time and when she got back on she said the " we'll have our research team find out what happened" per Maria from who knows where. She called the florist got back on and said they will have to research more. I told her Mother's Day is over and I want a full refund. She puts me on hold AGAIN " comes back and says we can only refund you 30%. I was like why would you only refund my money at 30 % with no product delivered. I'm steaming mad at this point. She puts me on hold again. Comes back and says" since there was no confirmation of delivery we will cancel the order and give a full refund. I whole time people are laughing in the background like they were having a party. She said it would be 3-5 days to see my refund. Why would she even say that? They are like scam artists. I'm am so beside myself at how bad this company is... Never will I use them again. 30%? Are you kidding me. Yes let me give you my money for free. WOW!

S

UPDATE: I called teleflora this evening and finally got someone on the phone and he said they will deliver tonight and I said it's 9:oopm. He said it will be delivered by 10:00pm. I said ok I'll call you back at 10:00pm. They are not going to deliver. Geez my mom is probably in bed.

W
Mar 23, 2011

Teleflora - horrible service

I ordered the flowers online on a saturday. I chose teleflora because they said they could do sunday delivery if ordered by I think it was noon on sunday, so I was way ahead of that deadline. Their flowers were more expensive, but I chose them because they offered sunday delivery, and sunday would have been the birthday of my late FIL. Flowers were for my newly widowed MIL. They called me Sunday before noon to tell me the flowers wouldn't go out that day, and that I needed to call them for an alternate delivery date. I called the number, and their customer service was closed on sunday (which they did NOT mention in the voice mail they left me). So I called them early monday, told them how very unhappy I was since I had chosen them specifically for sunday delivery, and said to get it delivered today. They offered me a measly $10 upgrade. I asked what the reason was that it wasn't delivered, and she told me that it got passed around between a couple of florist shops, and by the time it got to a shop that would do it, they would no longer do it that day. So the fault was your system. Then they called later Monday and said they couldn't deliver them AGAIN. I asked what the reason (excuse) was, and she said that the florist delivery trucks had already left for the day. I had called WELL before 2 pm, and their website says order by 2pm for same-day delivery, not to mention my order had been placed 3 days earlier, and my call had simply been to tell them to reschedule the delivery. When I pointed this out, she said, "That's what our website says, but the florists don't honor it." ! The flowers finally got delivered on Tuesday. I believe this is the worst service I've ever gotten from a national company.

J
Dec 08, 2011

Teleflora canceled Mom's flowers by e-mail too late to order more. No response to complaints. Horrible service.

M

I ordered a boquet of flowers for my MIL on a Tuesday, for Thursday delivery, didn't get an email until Saturday saying they couldn't deliver the flowers, to call or reply to the email! Ridiculous service and it was a $60 boquet of flowers! To top it all off the year before I had ordered flowers for the same MIL for her birthday and they were delivered two days late as well. I will never order from Teleflora again. They simply are not reliable.

This seems to be a problem with Teleflora, one of the reasons our flower shop is no longer in the network. I would imagine if you called the shop and had them pull your ticket you would find that only about 80% of the funds were received by that florist. May be why it was so difficult to get the order filled by the local florist, they did not receive enough to fill the order to value. We now recommend that our customers, looking to send flowers out of town, find a local florist in that area. When talking to a shop direct you will see when they can delivery, they will tell you what is fresh in stock, and get more arrangement for your money.

1  ...  3 4 5 6