Having problems with Teleflora?

11444 West Olympic Blvd 4th Floor
Los Angeles, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Teleflora.

Complaints & Reviews

Teleflora Flowersscam and terrible service!

Do not use this company. I ordered a dish garden for my ex-husband because his mother passed away. It was supposed to be delivered the next day. The next day teleflora called me and said the arrangement I ordered was not available. I told them I would look online for something different and call them back. I found a similar product online and called teleflora back. The person I spoke to spoke very broken english with a strong middle eastern accent. I could not understand anything she said. The only thing I could make out of the conversation was that the "new" arrangement would be delivered on the same day. Well, the next morning I get another call from telefloral, another non-english speaking person, and after 10 minutes of trying to communicate with her I just said "cancel the order." then I went online and saw that they had already charged my credit card for the arrangement. I was forced to call teleflora once again, spoke to another non-english speaking person who said something about "next week." I am assuming my credit card will be refunded next week. Never use this company, their customer service is horrible at best, and if you're not from the middle east you will not understand a word they say.

• Bi
      Bill Mancuso Feb 16, 2008

Terrible didn't deliver after 2 days asked for more money stary away they rae an F minus

Telefloraorder was never delivered!

I placed an order of flowers with Teleflora to be delivered on Valentines day. The order was made 2 days prior to Valentine's day. I had to personally called Teleflora on the night of Valentine's to confirm if the order was received by my recipient. However, nothing was delivered. I had to call many times to complain about the situation. The Teleflora supervisor had done nothing for me and said that I will not get my refund until they can find out what's going on with the order. Valentine's day is now over! Sadly is that nothing was delivered and I still haven't gotten my money and nothing was done about this!

• Pa
        patsy Feb 15, 2008

Teleflora did the exact same thing to me! Ordered my flowers to be delivered on February 14th, called them and they said the flowers would be delivered by 10:00 p.m. that night. Told the recipient - who is in her 70s and goes to bed early - that she needed to stay up until10. She did - but no flowers! Called them back today and still getting the run around.

Interestingly - the person I spoke to yesterday was an American, but the person today (since I assume they knew they'd be getting TONS of complaints like this) was from India. She couldn't even pronounce the state I was in or that the recipient was in!

I wonder how many people order flowers and blindly trust they will deliver them but they never get sent at all. I smell a SCAM!

• He
        Heath Feb 15, 2008

Essentially the exact thing that happened to me. No one had a good reason for what happened, and no one seemed to really care. Absolute failure on their part, and I will refuse to ever do business with them ever again.

Telefloraterrible experience!

I will never buy from Teleflora again. I would strongly suggest you do likewise. What was delivered bore little resemblance to the picture on their website. For example: Instead of 13 large carnations, it had only five small ones; the vase was not the one shown (instead of the snowmen shown, the "Let it Snowman" arrangement came in a vase with Santas); there were no peppermint sticks, although seven or more were shown in the picture; and the entire arrangement was several inches shorter than the one advertised. It almost looked as though someone "raided" the original arrangement to make another one. What a rip off !!

They said I allowed substitutions in my order, but, in fact, I never saw a place to disallow them. When I e-mailed them to complain about this product, the quoted their substitution policy, which says in part: "... our experienced florists will ensure that the style, theme and color scheme of your arrangement is preserved and will substitute only fresh flowers of equal or higher value..." What a pack of falsehoods! They did none of that.

After much haggling, they agreed to refund 35% of my purchase price. If they were worth a damn, they would have replaced this shoddy product with the one I ordered.

My advice: Stay away from this crummy firm and tell all your friends and neighbors to do the same.

• Lb
          L. Bruce Jan 18, 2008

I placed an order yesterday for a specific arrangement to be delivered to my mother (Dr Chicken) and it was substituted with a completely different arrangment! There were no roses in the one she received and it was an entirely different container/balloon, color theme and quality. Basically she got nothing but cheap daisies in a ridiculous looking coffee mug and no one at their "most trusted florists" contacted me about making this change. To my knowledge no one at this florist contacted Teleflora to inform them of this substitution either. Why do they ask for your phone number then? They had the means to contact me, they just didn't care!

I sent an email of complaint and asked for a refund since they have a "Satisfaction Guarantee" and they said it would be issued...IF they went out and took the flowers back! Otherwise they would credit me back just 50% to leave her alone after having major surgery.

I will never, ever purchase from Teleflora again as what you select and more importantly, what you PAY FOR is not what you get!!!

• Je
          jerry johnso Feb 16, 2012

i ordered flowers for my daughter through telefloral on friday the 2/10 to be delivered on the 2/14 i called on the 14 to make sure they got there after 4 calls and them telling me they were on the truck to be delivered. they never got there. i called the next day they said did not get to delivery but they would deliver next .i was pissed but thius was for my daughter so i said ok still never got there called an waited for supervisor for 30 min. never got no one .so sent them an email dog cussing them with my name an address an still did not hear from them canceled my order am waiting for refund. worst serivice of my life if theyn gave me a truck load of flowers for free i swear i would not take them jerry johnson

Teleflora.com — do not use them unless you like problems

This has been a nightmare, brought to me, by Teleflora.com! NEVER again! I ordered flowers online the day...

Teleflora.com — flowers never arrived

I ordered my flowers online on May 2 (the money was taken out of my account right away) for delivery on...

Teleflora.comthe money was taken out of my acct and no flowers were delivered

My complaint is... I ordered a valentines gift for my mother through teleflora.com because they were the only one that stated they could deliver it on that day... If they could not delivery on that day it should have specified like other companies and not just take your money!

The money was taken out of my acct and no flowers were delivered. This was very important to me because of my mom being sick and other things, besides the fact I wanted to show what she meant to me.
        Teleflora ruined mine and my moms valentine... Because now 2 days later my mom is trying to help me find out why this was not delivered. Nice huh?

I have sent them 6 emails!! And have called many many times only to get a recording or the phone just goes quiet after a minute. We are going on day 3 and have heard nothing at all... I am very upset... Very!

• Je
            Jerad Mertens Feb 14, 2008

OMG I ordered valentines roses two days ago they never came i called telaflora and was told 7 times its on the way and then i get call 7 to tell me that yea sorry we didnt get the order to any florist in your area so you might not get the flowers and only offered a 50 percent refund i said no to that and am currently still on hold with them to have my order either refunded or filled and they are saying we dont know what your complaint is for just cause we garunteed a service then forgot to send your order to a shop to be fill and delivered, i spent 300.00 on roses for v-day and have nothing to show for it.

• We
            Wendy Jolley Nov 05, 2018

Ordered a live plant basket to be delivered on Monday following my best friends sisters death on Sunday. As of today, FRIDAY and after almost an hour on the phone and literally 15 emails back and forth with their customer service the delivery has yet to arrive.

I will NEVER use them again and would suggest you not either.

• Fi
            firecop Feb 25, 2019

order sent on 2/8/19 was not received and was due to be delivered on 2/13/19 paypal is holding 109.98 for my wife valentines gift was to be delivered to patricia cady at 223 trinity road Dublin ga. 31021 this is second time you have done this to me

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices