Having problems with NetFlorist?

NetFlorist Customer Service Contacts

+27 861 300 600 (South Africa)
+27 112 878 200 (International)
+44 808 238 7513 (United Kingdom)
+65 31 576 418 (Singapore)
Rivonia
Thu7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Fri7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with NetFlorist Customer Service. Initial NetFlorist complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for NetFlorist above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about NetFlorist. Discuss the issues you have had with NetFlorist and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

NetFlorist Order # [protected]/ none delivery of ferrero rocher chocolates

I placed an order on December 19 for delivery December 24th. My order was for flowers, a cake and the chocolates. The cake and the flowers were delivered. The chocolates were not. I reached out to your customer service team via IM and they apologized and said delivery will be on December 28th. That never happened so I called you customer service representative named Virgil. He looked up the order and told me it was delivered on the 28th, I informed him it was not and could he provide proof of delivery, Netflorist always sends me an email about delivery and who accepted the items. Virgil placed me on a 15 minute hold to check on this information then disconnected me. At this point I want a refund, I have never had this problem with your company and I have used you for years!

NetFlorist Poor Service, faulty website, unethical behaviour

I placed a few orders with Netflorist order number [protected] was placed on the 22nd of Dec for delivery on the 24th. The order was for flowers, JC Le Roux and Ferrero Rocher chocolate. Recipient received the flowers ONLY. The flowers were not as depicted and it was dilapitated. NO RESPONSE.
    I then found out today that they will be resending the flowers without my knowledge, courtesty call or email. At this point I am not sure if they will be sending the JC LE ROUX or Ferrero Rocher chocolates at all. My friend's birthday was on the 25th and delivery took place on the 24th.

ORDER: [protected]
    I Placed at order on the 23rd of Dec. I wrote out 6 cards for my friends and 6 deliveries were made with NO messages in the cards. I called to complain and told that there was nothing they could do about it. I found out a short while ago that the same thing happened to a friend of mine and she received full compensation for delivery costs as Netflorist admitted that there was an issue with their website. My question is why the descrepancy in problem solving for the exact same issue?
    On top of this, Netflorist has DUPLICATED payment for this order and they are insisting the issue lies with me. I have had the exact same problem with them in last week and they reimbursed me, why the descrepancy in the way they handle issues?
    SIDE NOTE: These plants are nothing like depicted on their website. Some even seem to be dying!

Poor Service, faulty website, unethical behaviour

NetFlorist Incomplete orders

Good day, I placed two orders for delivery to two different recipients. The orders were both delivered yesterday, 28 December 2020.

I am extremely disappointed in the fact that the both orders had no card and no message included (despite having selected that option). The fact that I had to follow up with the recipients as to whether or not they received the orders (as it was now clearly from an unknown sender) is embarrassing and highly unprofessional on the part of Netflorist.

The fact that I had taken the time to include a lengthy festive message to the families, only for it to not be included is unacceptable.

NetFlorist Order that will not be delivered today

I've placed an order yesterday for delivery today. I followed up earlier today to track the order just to be informed that the order will not be delivered today as they are out of stock, no one phoned or contacted me so far to inform me that they out of stock. This is very bad and unprofessional service, i'm going on holiday tomorrow and will not be home to sign for delivery if and when this will be delivered. I spoke to tshepo and he said he will get his manager to phone me. Why didn't they picked it up yesterday that the item was out of stock when i've placed the order?
        This is very unprofessional and unacceptable poor poor service will never use again

NetFlorist Delivery and horrible customers service

Disgusting service! I ordered 2 things on netflorist for a friends birthday yesterday. The driver delivered 1 of the 2 items so once I was told only 1 of the items was delivered I phoned netflorist and was put on hold for 9 minutes while they tried to get a hold of the driver!! She phones me back after the call was cut and then tells me that the driver forgot it in his car. No apology whatsoever! I will never use this service again. Overpriced and bad customer service

• Iz
              Izak Potgieter Dec 10, 2020

I've placed an order yesterday for delivery today when I called to follow up they said that the item will not be delivered today as they are out of stock but yesterday there was no issue, they didn't even called or send me a email about the issue, poor poor service will not recommend this to anyone to use this services and netflorist very bad experience will post this on Facebook now as well

Netflorist.co.zaBag peeling

A laptop bag that was personalized for a graduation gift, purchased 14th july 2020 is peeling / tearing where personalised writing is.
            Item- [protected].

Need this to be redone- free of charge.

Bag peeling

Nov 28, 2020

NetFlorist — Ordered products not what was delivered. No aftersales service

The response from Netflorist has been non-existent and, with continuous effort from my part, they have now...

Nov 02, 2020

NetFlorist — Half dead flowers and tears

I am appalled with netFlorists sub-par flowers!!! I have recently moved to another country and could only...

NetFlorist Poor service / lack of service

I placed and paid for an order on the 30th of September for delivery of birthday gifts on the 15th of October. On the 15th I get a call stating that they having printing issues but that the gifts will be delivered today I. E 15th. At 18:45 I get a call stating that the driver broke down and that they won't be delivering today. I pay for the service of delivering on the special day not the day after.

Oct 12, 2020

NetFlorist — Delivery of half a gift

100% Guarantee At NetFlorist we aim to please - our commitment to you is to ensure that you are 100%...

NetFlorist Delivery of flowers

I ordered flowers for delivery for my daughters birthday to surprise her and it was disappointing for her that it was not delivered..
                Used the chat facility to arrange for delivery after 13h00. someone tried calling me at 12h02 and they made 3 calls-over a period of 30 seconds which makes no sense, as if someone is not available one should call back at in 5 min not 30 seconds.
                I was at home, no delivery was made.i sent also an email to which no one has responded
                Atrocious service and excuses that delivery times cannot be guaranteed and some that someone tried to deliver, which is a lie .
                I shared this all my guests who have also had similar experiences.
                Recommend that you never use netflorist.
                Internet is full of similar complaints
                Hope you enjoy the the profit from taking payment and not delivering.

NetFlorist Partial order ship?!

Dont order from netflorist: you guys are a joke!!! I am furious! We spent r600 on a large arrangement of flowers for my grans birthday... We went for netflorist as we wanted something with the wow factor and we got what was less than what you would get from the local spar. I expect a full refund, if I knew that was what you would deliver I would have just gone and bought store bought flowers. What has happened to you guys??? I expect a full refund so that we can take the money and make-up for this embarrassing gift! This is taking advantage of your customers, I want a full refund or I am taking this further!!!😡🤬 on top of all of this, yous delivered at 17:15... Like her birthday is almost over??!!!

Partial order ship?!

Sep 16, 2020

NetFlorist — Refund promised but not honored

I have been using NetFlorist for years and over the years I have overlooked several shortcomings. However...

NetFlorist Delivery not done

I ordered a gift to be delivered on 13 aug. Till the 22 aug, delivery was not- I asked for a refund but only 1/3 of the money was refunded. Now Netflorist doesn't reply to emails calls etc.
                    they need to value a customer and refund if delivery was done
                    I spent a lot of money and time trying to expedite order. Now I am trying to get my money back. Netflorist needs to go out their customers and give a full refund

NetFlorist Bad service

Im not getting the service I paid for on the 31 august 2020. I ordered red roses and ferrero bouquet for my wife, and still hasn't been delivered, I sent them emails n calls and still nobody is fixing this... Was told that my order will be deliver with the first patch this morning but guess what when I called a lady told me its on the second batch of delivery, its unbelievable their service is very poor. My wife was supposed to be on leave today had to speak to her boss to ask her to come to work and she will knock off early hoping that flowers will be delivered before noon..

NetFlorist Dead Roses and Wrong gift

I am not getting the service I paid for on the 7 August 2020. I ordered Roses for my wife and they delivered dead roses, I ordered a Unicorn Plush for my kid and they delivered a small teddybear, I sent them emails n calls and still nobody is fixing this mess. Tomorrow is woman day and my gift has been ruined by them and still nobody is attending my queries. Monday is a public holiday and still no one will get back to me.

I need a refund... No replacement, no promisses, no negociation. I need a refund

Order number [protected]

Jul 31, 2020

NetFlorist — Flowers, chocolate and balloon

I've purchased flowers with a small box of chocolate and a balloon something small for her. This wa...

Jul 13, 2020

NetFlorist — Order number [protected]

My Name Lucky Senokwane I place and order with Netflorist on the 9th July 2020 with Netflorist for delivery...

NetFlorist Incorrect payment made, no refund

I made an incorrect to netflorist of a large amount. It was supposed to be deposited into my bond, but I mistakly paid it to Netflorist. I immediately called them and they assured me that they would help quickly with the refund.

9 days later, they are still giving me the run around with no answer on the refund. My debits have bounced, I've had to miss my 6 month gynae appointment as they only take cash and I am strapped for cash because the refund hasn't been done yet. They are just giving me the run around saying they are waiting for feedback from the finance team. I'm desperate and don't know what to do to get the refund.

NetFlorist Pathetic service 7 days to deliver 1 small gift

Ordered on 18 june... Sent proof of payment same day. Was told I never paid after speaking to 5 different people and sending through pop 5 times they told me there will be a 2 day delay as my fault. Was told would be delivered today 24 june... Now howard mazibuko phones me to say it wont be delivered today...7 days of waiting and fighting... Not worth the effort... Bunch of liars... Definitely the thorn amongst the roses... Wonder if my friend will ever receive her gift... Maybe it can be her christmas present