Target.com / order never arrived!
I purchased a coat that's was available only online. At the time I ordered there was an option for free shipping. I had to pick it up in a Target store. Later I received a message stating that my order has shipped. Few weeks passed and I received another email saying my coat is successfully delivered. But when I got to the store I was told they never received it. I contacted customer service and they promised to ship another one. But the same thing happened: told it was delivered to the store, but the store had no record of it. Called customer support again, and was told they have no idea what happened with my order and where it can possibly be. Horrible, so called customer service can't even explain why the item is totally missing! This is ridiculous! Seriously, I expected better service from Target.
More Target.com Complaints & Reviews
- Target Corporation - debit card scam 
- Target Corporation - lack of human resources training 
- Target - employee treatment 
- Target - employee abuse 
- Target / Intex Pool - poor after sales service! 
- Target Brands - payment not received
- Target Brands Target Store in Northridge - optical department
- Target Brands - diaper rash cream
- Target Brands - xbox controller
- Target Brands - activating a new phone, wireless sales staff