Taco Bell / store number 016774

Traverse City, MI, United States Review updated:

on 4/29/17 at 1:02:41 my husband went thew your drive threw and ordered 6 loaded taco burritos, 3 soft tacos, 1 cheesy bacon rice burrito, 2 soft tacos with no lettuce, 1 chili cheese burrito and 2 sierra mists. Cashier was Domanicc W and our order # was 308255. Well we did not get any of the soft tacos. I called and talked to Amber which was the manager on duty at the time. She was very professional, and said that if I brought in my receipt they would give me what I missed and compensate for my time coming back. I explained that I could not come back till after 7 p.m. because I had to pick my son up from work. She said that she would not be there but she would leave a not for the other manager...So needless to say I showed up at about 7:30 p.m.I explained at the front that I talked to Amber and I had 6 soft tacos coming to me ( 2 without lettuce. ). The four men in the back were talking about me that I could hear. ( not in a bad way, , , But some people may take offence to it. ) I grabbed my bag and went home to find that " all the soft tacos had no lettuce on them" I am usually not a big complainer and 11 years ago I managed KFC under Rudoni Management and now I manage a grocery store not to far from this location. I would be so embarrassed if my employees acted the way yours did. I did call and laid into the night manager who i don't remember the name, but he informed me he came on at 7 p.m. I won't go back to your store on south airport at all, I am asking for a Credit to the one on Front Street. You can E-mail that to me at [protected]@olesonsfoods.com.
Layna

La
Apr 29, 2017

Comments

• Wi
      30th of Apr, 2017

Lalalalalalalalala. All I hear is that you failed to check the bag before you left the drive thru.