Taco Bell - 5302 W. Washington - Indy / rude to mental handicapped employee
Went to Taco Bell today and noticed a girl with Downs Syndrome working, which I thought was really nice. However, my good feelings soon diminished when this redneck, dare I say, [censored] came over and began yelling at the poor girl. I'm assuming that she was some sort of management. Anyway, this "person" continued to scream at the girl for not cleaning the men's restroom. The girl stated that she didn't want to clean the men's room, well, because it's the men's room. It's not as though she were just being lazy, because she the conversation revealed that she had in fact cleaned the women's room with no problem. In the end, the manager told the girl to go and clean the men's room or else! I had to bite my tongue not to say anything because if I had, I feared that management might take it out on the employee.
I for one understand why a mentally handicapped female didn't feel comfortable cleaning a men's restroom and they shouldn't expect her to. There were plenty of male employees just standing around chatting, instead of working, so why not make one of those low lives do the dirty work? It just pisses me to all-hell when these fast food places are infested with lazy adolescents. However when a defenseless individual, struggling with a handicap, attempts to go out in the world and prove that she's worth something and not just a sympathy case, some jerk has to ruin it with their terrible attitudes. That girl should be commended, but instead she is treated like trash. Science may she has a mental condition, but in actuality that [censored] manager does.
More Taco Bell - 5302 W. Washington - Indy Complaints & Reviews
- Taco Bell - rude service 
- Taco Bell - www.opinionport.com / Yum - false promise 
- Taco Bell/Tyson's Food, Inc - broken teeth 
- Taco Bell - slip and fall 
- Taco Bell Contest - contest is a fake! 
- Taco Bell - cockfighting event at araneta center, quezon city, philippines between january 28th and february 6th 2019.
- Taco Bell - customer service at drive through window
- Taco Bell - food
- Taco Bell - wrong food bad customer service
- Taco Bell - mexican pizza