T-Mobile / shaddy charges
THIS IS A COMPLAINT.
After spending over 1 hour with 2 of T-Mobile representatives namely John & Josh whose ID numbers are P12447565 & 4837530 respectively, I was so dissapointed in the type of service T-mobile if offering.
Both of them could not explain to me as to why T-Mobile is charging me close to $ 60.00 on SMS's that I didn't even make.
Surprisingly Josh who claims to be a supervisor with T-Mobile even told me that he would gladly cancel my service while I was still on the line with him. If it's true that T-Mobile records conversations with customers for quality assurance purposes, then I hope you will be able to listen this my conversation with these T-Mobile representaives.
After endlessly explaining to them that I don't know any thing on these dubious charges, all Josh told me is that I have to pay.
When I opted to talk to his surpvisor he said that the supervisor wasn't in at that moment.
If this is the type of training that T-Mobile is offering to it's representatives then this Corporate is doomed.
I know that what I pay T-Mobile is just a drop of sand in the ocean, but it adds up eventually. So for a "supervisor" to say that he would help me there and them to disconect my line just sends shivers down my spine.
Again all I'm asking to revise my bill & take out those "yahoo mgrs" with a code of "4701".
Bye the way John naively told me to call "Yahoo" & said "Yahoo" would be in a better postion to help me.
Again I'm extremely disappointed in the type of service I received tonight 11/14/2007.
More T-Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile / Lvr Pcs Svc - t-mobile fraud charges 
- TMobile - unauthorized debit card charge & unethical behaviour
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges.
- T-Mobile USA - unlocking my phone
- LG/T-Mobile - lg stylo 3 battery bl44e1f
- TMobile - annoying male voice in greeting. ordered item didn't arrive on promised day. awful hold music.