T-Mobile / shaddy charges

United States Review updated:
THIS IS A COMPLAINT.

After spending over 1 hour with 2 of T-Mobile representatives namely John & Josh whose ID numbers are P12447565 & 4837530 respectively, I was so dissapointed in the type of service T-mobile if offering.

Both of them could not explain to me as to why T-Mobile is charging me close to $ 60.00 on SMS's that I didn't even make.

Surprisingly Josh who claims to be a supervisor with T-Mobile even told me that he would gladly cancel my service while I was still on the line with him. If it's true that T-Mobile records conversations with customers for quality assurance purposes, then I hope you will be able to listen this my conversation with these T-Mobile representaives.

After endlessly explaining to them that I don't know any thing on these dubious charges, all Josh told me is that I have to pay.

When I opted to talk to his surpvisor he said that the supervisor wasn't in at that moment.

If this is the type of training that T-Mobile is offering to it's representatives then this Corporate is doomed.

I know that what I pay T-Mobile is just a drop of sand in the ocean, but it adds up eventually. So for a "supervisor" to say that he would help me there and them to disconect my line just sends shivers down my spine.

Again all I'm asking to revise my bill & take out those "yahoo mgrs" with a code of "4701".

Bye the way John naively told me to call "Yahoo" & said "Yahoo" would be in a better postion to help me.

Again I'm extremely disappointed in the type of service I received tonight 11/14/2007.

Dissapointed "Customer"
Da

Comments

Ro
  26th of Mar, 2008
I have been a customer since 98 and until recently have never had an issue with Tmobile. I was mislead by a Tmobile representative into believing that it would be in my best interest to switch my plan to one that had less minutes. I was told that adding on tmobile to tmobile would end up saving me money but that was not the case. After spending an hour on the phone after receiving a $500+ bill, I was told that there was nothing they could do for me. I HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER SINCE 1998. I am surprised to see that my loyalty has not been recipricated.

I hope that small commission percentage was worth it.

Goodbye Tmobile...Hello AT&T