T-Mobile Automated System / horrendous customer service

1 United States

T-Mobile's service is horrendous and customers are not even worth $20. T-Mobile's automated system gives out incorrect information about your phone being restored in two hours. However, my service was off for more than 5 hours and a supervisor acted as if because I had a past due amount, I shouldn't be saying anything. And, one of the reps who restored it said that the system is supposed to automatically restore, but I had to call in and keep checking with them.

On top of that, they refused to refund my restore fee, but offered 100 free minutes. I told them whatever, but that I was going to still talk to a supervisor. I go back this month to check my bill and to make sure the minutes are on there and they aren't. So I call and the rep tells me that in someone else's notes it states that I didn't want the minutes. Now I sit there and tell them that that is incorrect. The rep refuses to listen and just keeps repeating like a broken record that the report states I refused them. Now you would think after the first incident of having an unhappy customer write a 2-3 page letter about their system giving out incorrect information, they would go ahead and provide good customer relations the second time around, listen to the customer, believe the customer and give me the 100 minutes as THEY offered. But they don't. I ask to speak to a supervisor AGAIN, explain the horrible customer service that I've been receiving and he sounds like the first imbecile refusing to give me the minutes that THEY offered.

T-mobile needs to be ashamed of themselves! I would tell anyone not to get their service unless they want to be treated like a servant!

Jacquelyn Bridges