T-Mobile / contract scam
I went to the tmobile site ang signed up for a monthly-billed flex pay account. I asked 4 different representatives to be sure that this was NOT a contract. Each assured me that it was simply on a month-to month basis no strings attached. So tell mw why is it when I went to cancel they said it would cost me 200 dollars to cancel my contract?
Contract? I signed NOTHING and
I agreed to NO CONTRACT
The representative said that I agreed to a 2 year flex pay contract by ordering a discounted phone. I don't see that information written even in the tiny print anywhere on my order form or any paperwork.
What can I do legally?
More T-Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile & TLC Marketing - customer fraud 
- TMobile - annoying male voice in greeting. ordered item didn't arrive on promised day. awful hold music.
- T-Mobile USA - phone line
- T-Mobile USA - using my personal information 
- T-Mobile USA - fraud charges 
- T-Mobile USA - service cancellation